在 特朗奇布尔校长
Y– y– yes, Miss Trunchbull?
我不是说过了我对辫子的意见吗
What have I said about… pigtails?
我讨厌辫子
I hate pigtails.
但我妈妈喜欢 她说我绑辫子很漂亮
But my mummy likes them. She says they make me look pretty.
你妈妈是个笨蛋
Well, your mother is a twit!
她上场了
And here she goes!
瞧瞧那稳重的旋转
Look at that spin!
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my word!
好远 真的非常…
That’s far! That’s very…
优雅地落地
…and we’re there!
嗯 还是那么厉害
Yes! Still got it.
去查看那个孩子是否还活着
Check and see if that child is still alive, will you?
你又叫什么名字呢
And what is your name?
玛蒂尔达
Matilda.
玛蒂尔达沃姆伍德
Matilda Wormwood.
原来你就是沃姆伍德
You’re Wormwood, are you?
我最喜欢捣乱鬼 沃姆伍德
I like troublemakers, Wormwood.
他们都发出如此美妙的声音
They make such a lovely sound…
在崩溃的那一刻
when they snap.
她还活着
She’s alive!
-太好了 -万岁
– Hip, hip! – Hooray!
-太好了 -万岁
-Hip, hip! -Hooray!
-太好了 -万岁
-Hip, hip! -Hooray!
记住沃姆伍德 你是不会赢的
Remember, Wormwood, you can never win.
我可以向你保证 我说到便做到
I promise you that. And a promise is a promise is a promise.
就这样 重大的一天终于到来了
And so the great day arrived.
空中火焰女人
The Burning Woman Hurling Through the Air
将头带炸♥药♥
With Dynamite in Her Hair
飞过鲨鱼和尖锐物体
Over Sharks and Spiky Objects
并由关在笼子里的男人接住
Caught by the Man Locked in the Cage.
似乎整个世界的人都聚集在一起 观看杂技演员
It was like the entire world had gathered to see the acrobat
和脱逃魔术师玩命的精彩表演
and the escapologist’s incredible death-defying feat.
一切都是
Everything was arranged by…
由杂技演员邪恶的继姐安排
the acrobat’s evil stepsister.
一个可怕的女人 曾经是奥♥运♥级的链球投掷者
A frightening woman who used to be an Olympic class hammer thrower.
人们都悄悄说在她阴暗沉思的心中
People whispered that in her dark and brooding heart,
她怨恨继妹的成功和爱情
she resented her stepsister’s success and love.
突然间
Suddenly…
脱逃魔术师出现了
out came the escapologist,
但杂技演员却不见踪影
but there was no sign of the acrobat,
她平时戴着的闪亮白围巾也无处可见
and no glimpse at all of the shiny white scarf she always wore.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
孩子们
boys and girls,
空中火焰女人
The Burning Woman Hurling Through the Air
将头带炸♥药♥
With Dynamite in Her Hair
飞过鲨鱼和尖锐物体
Over Sharks and Spiky Objects
并由关在笼子里的男人接住
Caught by the Man Locked in the Cage
已被取消
has been canceled!
取消原因是我的夫人已经
Canceled because my wife is…
怀孕了
pregnant!
噢 玛蒂尔达
Oh, Matilda.
全场肃静
Absolute… silence.
似乎都能听见苍蝇的打嗝声
You could have heard a fly burp.
-忽然全体观众… -太好了
– Then suddenly, the audience… – Hip, hip!
…站了起来 并赞叹不已
…jumped to its feet and roared in appreciation!
大家瞬间忘记了精彩的演出
The great feat was instantly forgotten.
掌声持续了一个多小时
And the applause went on for over an hour!
哦 玛蒂尔达 棒极了
Oh, Matilda, that’s wonderful!
我最爱结局愉快的故事
I love stories that end happily.
所有人都忘记了 除了杂技演员的邪恶继姐
Forgotten by everyone except the acrobat’s evil stepsister.
当大家都安静下来 她出示了一份合同
When all had quietened down she produced a contract!
一份合同
A contract?
您签署了一份要进行此项表演的合同
A contract you have signed to perform this feat.
-所以演出必须进行 -不会吧
-And perform this feat, you shall! -No.
我已经支付了海报 宣传
I’ve paid for the posters, publicity,
餐饮 厕所设施等费用
the catering, the toilet facilities.
如果我把钱退还给观众
If I give the crowd their money back,
那我的利润呢
where is my profit?
合同就是合同 务必守约
A contract is a contract is a contract.
我束手无策
My hands are tied.
空中火焰女人
The Burning Woman Hurling Through the Air
将头带炸♥药♥
With Dynamite in Her Hair
飞过鲨鱼和尖锐物体
Over Sharks and Spiky Objects
并由关在笼子里的男人接住 这个节目还得照演
Caught by The Man Locked in a Cage will be performed,
并将在这一天进行
and it will be performed this day!
不然你们俩都得进监狱
Or off to prison you both shall go!
那之后呢
What… what happened next?
我不知道
I dunno.
什么 你怎么可能不知道
What? How can you not know?
故事情节 只会突然嘶嘶地出现在我脑海里
It just comes to me in… fizzes.
那么你能不能 让故事情节嘶嘶地立刻出来
Well, could you fizz up a little bit more for me? Now.
不是那样的
I don’t think it works like that.
说的也是
Of course it doesn’t.
-这是怎么回事 玛蒂尔达 -什么意思
-Where is this coming from, Matilda? -What do you mean?
我是说 故事的确很棒
I mean, it’s incredible.
但是剧情好像变得越来越黑暗了
But it’s taking rather a dark turn.
也许我不应该继续讲下去了
Maybe I shouldn’t tell you any more.
不 不行
No, no, no. No.
我们必须知道结局
We must find out how it ends.
我要说的是 一切都顺利吗
All I’m saying is, is everything all right?
你可以告诉我
You could tell me.
我还是先走了 菲尔普斯夫人 我妈妈在等着我
I’d better go, Mrs. Phelps, Mum’s waiting.
没有我在的时候 她会感到很悲伤
She gets so upset when she’s away from me.
她说每一分钟都感觉像是永恒 所以…
She says every minute is like an eternity so…
她会来这里吗 我能见到她吗
Is she coming here? Can I meet her?
再见 菲尔普斯夫人
Bye, Mrs. Phelps!
玛蒂尔达 明天我会在风车那里
Matilda, tomorrow I’m at the windmill.
好的 我会找你的
Okay, I’ll find you.
(世上最威猛的 杂技演员和脱逃魔术师)
我知道了
I’ve got it.
哈里 让我来
Harry! Let me have it!
等一下
Hang on then.
-好疼啊 -知道 你就忍♥一忍♥吧
– You’re hurting me! – Yeah. Hold on, hold on.
让我拉 哈里
Let me pull, Harry.
快拉呀
Pull then!
玛蒂尔达
Matilda.
我相信你才智过人
I believe your mind is extraordinary.
所以我决定自己为你安排
So I’m taking things into my own hands.
从明天开始
Starting tomorrow,
我将带一些有挑战性的精选书籍
I’m going to bring in a selection of very clever books.
我教其他同学的时候 你可以在一旁阅读
You can sit and read them while I teach the others,
要是你有什么问题
and if you have any questions, well…
我会尽量帮你解答
I shall do my best to answer them.
你觉得如何
How does that sound?
玛蒂尔达
Matilda…
这是世界上最大的拥抱
That is the biggest hug in the world.
我快没法呼吸了
You’re going to hug all the air out of me.
多么感人的小场景
What a touching little scene.
让开
Move!
我相信我说过这只蛆虫 不应该受到任何特殊待遇
I believe I said this maggot was to receive no special treatment.
事实上 我好像告知过你
In fact, I seem to recall informing you
这团鼻涕球是邪恶的化身 不是吗
that this particular snot-ball was evil incarnate, did I not?
不 校长 玛蒂尔达并不是…
No, Miss Trunchbull, Matilda is not–
珍妮 你竟然对我说
Did you just say “no,” Jenny?
“不”
To me?
玛蒂尔达沃姆伍德是个罪犯
Matilda Wormwood is a criminal.
今天早上
This morning,
我的一块私人巧克力蛋糕被偷了
a piece of my private chocolate cake was stolen.
我认为此种卑鄙行为是你干的好事 沃姆伍德
It is my contention that you performed this vileness, Wormwood, you.
你有两个选择 认罪并受到惩罚
You have two choices, admit your guilt and be punished,
或说我是骗子并受到惩罚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!