给我出去
Now get out.
沃姆伍德
Wormwood.
沃姆伍德
Wormwood.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你想听听我在学校的第一天吗
Do you want to hear about my first day at school?
呸 我宁愿吃蔬菜
Yuck. I’d rather eat vegetables.
我显然是个天才
It’s official, I’m a genius!
我的霉运结束了
My losing streak is over.
有一个家伙走了进来 体格非常高大
This fella comes into the lot. Huge he was.
就像大熊一样
Great big bear of a man.
然后这个大熊般的男人 想买♥♥一辆豪华汽车
And this bear of a man wants a luxury car.
哦 好极了 可是大熊会开车吗
Oh, lovely. But do bears drive?
不 他并不是真正的大熊
No. He’s not a real bear.
你有豪华汽车吗
Do you have a luxury car?
-我有两辆 儿子 -我是女的
-I’ve got two, boy. -I’m a girl.
一个前面被砸坏的 还有一个背部被撞坏的
One with a smashed-in front, and one with a smashed-in back.
我只要把它们切成两半
All I gotta do is cut them in half,
然后再粘起来 不就搞定啦
glue them together and Bob’s your chipmunk.
我太牛逼了
Daddy’s back.
这不是违法吗
But isn’t that illegal?
而且也不道德吧
And sort of, well, wrong?
他说什么 不道德
What’d he say? Wrong?
不道德
Wrong?
给我
Give me that.
《愤怒的…》笨蛋
The Grapes of– Idiot!
葡萄怎么可能会愤怒
How can grapes be angry?
哈 什么垃圾
Hey? What utter junk!
这根本和葡萄无关
It’s not about grapes.
这个大小姐还会顶嘴呢
Back-yakking! The little madam!
我不是在顶嘴
I’m not back-yakking!
还敢和我顶嘴
Don’t you back-yak me!
我现在就在你面前撕烂这本书
I’ll rip this book up in front of you.
-不可以 这是图书馆的书 -快撕啊
-No, it’s a library book! -Go on, do it.
撕吧
Go on.
你看
There!
没啦
There!
快去睡觉 你这个小书虫
Now get to bed, you little bookworm.
只因为你觉得生活不公平
♪ Just because you find That life’s not fair ♪
(高性能粘合剂)
不表示你必须面带着微笑忍♥受
♪ It doesn’t mean that you just have to Grin and bear it ♪
如果总是无怨无悔地承受在身
♪ If you always take it on the chin And wear it ♪
一切都不会改变
♪ Nothing will change ♪
即使你还小 你也可以做很多事情
♪ Even if you’re little you can do a lot ♪
不能让小小事如“小”阻挡着你
♪ You mustn’t let a little thing Like “little” stop you ♪
如果你就呆在那里让他们踩到你头上
♪ If you sit around And let them get on top ♪
那你不如说你觉得毫无所谓
♪ You might as well be saying You think that it’s okay ♪
那可不对
♪ And that’s not right ♪
可是玛蒂尔达 你得记住 以牙还牙绝不是答案
But remember Matilda, two wrongs don’t make a right.
呵 臭傻瓜
Ah, twit face.
“这是图书馆的书”
“It’s a library book. It’s a library book.”
牢骚的小妖精
Gripy little gremlin.
我的帽子呢
Where’s my hat?
在这里 爸爸
Here it is, Dad.
大笨蛋
Big stupid.
但怎么塞得进去 她的头和我的一样大
But how do they all fit in there? Her head’s the same size as mine.
怎么样 玛蒂尔达 会疼吗
Does it hurt, Matilda?
你的脑力全挤在里面
Having all those brains squished in there?
不会 感觉上
No. They seem to just…
刚刚好
fit in.
你会心灵感应吗
Can you do telekenipsis?
当你脑力过人时
It’s where you have loads of brains.
脑力就会从眼睛里面挤出来
They squish out through your eyes,
你便可以用意念移♥动♥物品
and you can move things with your mind.
你看 我示范
Look, watch this.
扮聪明可不是好事 尤其在这里
It’s not good to try to be clever. Not here.
特朗奇布尔讨厌聪明的孩子 是超级的讨厌
The Trunchbull hates kids being smart. She hates it.
学校不就是学习的地方吗
Isn’t learning what school’s for?
这不是一所学校 这是一座监狱
This isn’t a school. It’s a prison.
最好不会要引起任何人的注意
You don’t want to get noticed.
尤其是阿加莎
Not by Agatha.
他们说她把一个孩子里外颠倒
They say she turned one kid inside out.
他得裹着保鲜膜走动 防止器官掉落
He had to walk around in cling film to keep his organs in.
没这回事 布鲁斯
That didn’t really happen, Bruce.
但她曾经坐在一个七年级生 的身上 直到他浑身无力
But she definitely sat on a year seven until he was jelly.
她抓到朱利叶斯罗特温克尔 在班上偷什锦甘草糖
She caught Julius Rottwinkle eating a licorice allsort in class.
她把他抱了起来 转了几圈 便直接把他扔出窗外
She picked him up, swung him around and chucked him out of the window.
听我说
Look.
老师是不会真的扔小孩子的
Teachers don’t really throw children.
那些学长只是想吓唬你
The big kids are just trying to scare you.
吓唬 是吗
Scare, is it?
等进了牢房♥以后 你才知道什么叫怕
You don’t know scared until you’ve been in Chokey.
什么是牢房♥
What’s Chokey?
你要是不乖 就会被送到一个地方
♪ There’s a place you are sent If you haven’t been good ♪
而且是用尖刺和木头所建的
♪ And it’s made of spikes and wood ♪
而且窄得坐不下
♪ And it isn’t wide enough to sit ♪
即使你坐得下
♪ And even if you could ♪
底部有钉子 所以你情愿站着
♪ There are nails on the bottom So you’ll wish you’d stood ♪
当铰链吱吱作响而门关闭时
♪ When the hinges creak And the door is closed ♪
什么都看不见 就连鼻尖也看不见
♪ You cannot see squat Not the end of your nose ♪
当你尖叫时 不知道声音是否发出来
♪ And when you scream You don’t know if the sound came out ♪
还是你脑袋里的尖叫声 根本还未传到你的嘴里
♪ Or if the scream in your head Even reached your mouth ♪
(牢房♥)
把我藏起来
Hide me!
有人在特朗奇布尔的椅子上 倒了一罐糖蜜
Someone poured a can of treacle on The Trunchbull’s chair.
她认为是我做的 可是我没有
She thinks I did, but I never!
她的底裤粘在座椅上了
Her knickers stuck to the seat.
安静
Silence!
准备进牢房♥吧 小子
You’re going to Chokey, kid.
但这是不对的 他什么也没做
But that’s not right! He didn’t do anything.
信我 这位男同学是死定了
Take it from me. The boy’s doomed.
玛蒂尔达 求求你帮我
Matilda, please help me.
为什么不直接告诉她…
Why not just tell her that…
好吧
Okay.
这事几时发生的
Look, when did this happen?
大概20分钟前
About 20 minutes ago.
为什么问这个
But why?
你最好躲起来 快 你们的外套
You’d better hide. Quick, blazers!
求求你 不要告诉她我在哪
Please don’t tell her where I am!
快跑
Run, run!
走
赶快
Hurry up!
她来了
嘘
快跑
别动 孩子
Be still, child!
真令人厌恶的一队小鬼和妖精
What a repellent parade of imps and hobgoblins,
叽叽喳喳
chitter-chattering away.
那个叫奈杰尔的蛆虫在哪里
Where’s the maggot known as Nigel?
在那边 就在那堆外套底下
Over there, under those blazers.
过去的一个小时 他都在那里
Where he’s been for the last hour!
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
奈杰尔患有一种罕见的慢性睡眠障碍 叫发作性睡病
You see, Nigel suffers from a rare but chronic sleep disorder, narcolepsy.
病情症状导致病患者
The condition is characterized by the sufferer
感到一阵阵的疲劳
experiencing bouts of fatigue
并且出现失控性睡眠
and falling asleep without any warning.
因为他睡着了 为了安全起见 我们把外套铺在他身上
He fell asleep and we put him in the blazers for safety.
不是吗
Didn’t we?
不是吗
Didn’t we?
妈 我做了一个最奇怪的梦
I had the strangest dream, Mum.
我以为我变成了…
I thought I was…
你好 特朗奇布尔校长
Hello, Miss Trunchbull.
阿曼达特里普
Amanda Thripp.