And please, please keep your heads down for the rest of the day.
玛蒂尔达
Matilda.
我想给你看一个东西
I need to show you something.
看着哦 亨尼老师
Watch, Miss Honey.
玛蒂尔达 要是特朗奇布尔校长看见…
Matilda, if Miss Trunchbull sees–
你就看一下吧 拜托
Just watch. Please.
-我们应该回去了 要不… -等
-I-I think we should go, before– -Wait.
我用眼睛移♥动♥了杯子
I moved it with my eyes.
我是不是很奇怪
Am I strange?
你想喝一杯好茶吗
How do you fancy a… nice cup of tea?
哦 不 不是那里 这边来
Oh, no, no, no. Not that way. This way.
你说我的眼睛到底是怎么一回事
What do you think it is? This thing with my eyes.
那你当时感觉到什么
Well, what did it feel like?
感觉就像嘶嘶作响
Felt like fizzing.
嘶嘶作响
Fizzing.
但不是坏的嘶嘶声 而是好的
But not bad fizzing, good fizzing.
好的嘶嘶声
Good fizzing.
好的嘶嘶声
Good fizzing. Hm…
好吧 让我看看
Okay, let’s see.
我不是专家 但应该没有擅长嘶嘶声的专家吧
I’m no expert because I’m not sure there are experts in fizzing,
但我觉得这与你那奇妙的大脑有关
but I think it has something to do with that incredible mind of yours.
您的意思是 我的头不够容纳我的脑力吗
You mean, there’s no room in my head for all my brains?
所以脑力只好从我的眼睛里挤出来
So they have to squish out through my eyes?
嗯 是的 这正是我的意思
Well, yes. Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.
好 我们到了
Well, here we are.
我们在哪
Where are we?

Wow.
他们给老师们的薪水也太低了吧
They pay teachers really badly.
嗯 对 确实很低
Well, actually, yes, they do.
但我比大多数人还要贫穷
But I’m poorer even than most.
我的爸爸在我很小的时候就去世了
You see, my father died when I was young.
他叫马格努斯 是个非常善良的人
Magnus was his name. He was so kind.
但是 他消失以后
But… when he was gone,
我的姑姑成了我的法定监护人
my aunt became my legal guardian.
她无比的残酷又卑鄙
And she was cruel and mean like you cannot even imagine.
当上老师以后 她便给了我一张账单
Then when I became a teacher, she presented me with a bill.
她把一切都记载下来了
She’d written everything down.
每一个茶包 每一张煤气费 每一罐豆子
Every teabag, every gas bill, every tin of beans.
她让我签合同以偿还她的每一分钱
She made me sign a contract to pay her back every single penny.
不会吧
Really?
她甚至拿出一份文件 证明我父亲把房♥子给了她
She even produced a document that said that my father gave her his house.
可是马格努斯真的有这么做吗
But did he really do that, Magnus,
真的把房♥子交给了她吗
did he just give her his house?
我一直觉得这一点很可疑
Well, I’ve always felt it was… suspicious.
因为据她说是一场意外死亡 但是…
You see, she said his death was an accident, but…
你认为她谋杀了你♥爸♥爸
You think she did him in!
这我无法确认
Well, I cannot say for sure.
我只是知道这么多年来 被那个女人欺负 让我变得
All I really know is that years of being bullied by that woman made me, well…
很可悲
pathetic.
直到有一天 我发现了这个旧棚子
Then one day, I came across this old shed.
便爱上了这个地方
I fell in love with it.
我恳求农夫房♥东让我搬进来
I begged the farmer who owned it to let me move in.
他以为我疯了 但是
He thought I was mad, but…
他还是答应了 所以…
he said “yes,” and…
所以你就住下来了
And that’s why you live here.
这个屋顶让我不被落雨淋湿
♪ This roof keeps me dry When the rain falls ♪
这扇门隔着外面的寒冷
♪ This door helps to keep The cold at bay ♪
这地板让我能双脚站立
♪ On this floor I can stand On my own two feet ♪
这把椅子让我能准备教材
♪ On this chair I can write my lessons ♪
夜晚上这个枕头让我美梦入睡
♪ On this pillow I can dream my nights away ♪
而这张桌子 正如你所见
♪ And this table, as you can see ♪
最适合享用好茶
♪ Well, it’s perfect for tea ♪
这并不多 但对我来说已足够
♪ It isn’t much, but it is enough for me ♪
这并不多 但已足够
♪ It isn’t much, but it is enough ♪
但是她霸占了你父亲的家
But Miss Honey, she’s got your father’s house.
她霸占了你的一切
She’s got everything that’s yours.
我在墙上挂着漂亮的图画
♪ On these walls I hang wonderful pictures ♪
透过这扇窗 我看见四季转变
♪ Through this window I can watch the seasons change ♪
借着这盏灯 我能阅读
♪ By this lamp I can read ♪
自在无比
♪ And I am set free ♪
当外头冷风刺骨 我无所畏惧
♪ And when it’s cold outside I feel no fear ♪
就算在暴雪之中
♪ Even in the winter storms ♪
我暖意绵绵 因为那团不息的火焰
♪ I am warmed By a small but stubborn fire ♪
我只想待在这里 哪都不去
♪ And there is nowhere I would rather be ♪
这并不多 但对我来说已足够
♪ It isn’t much, but it is enough for me ♪
因为这是我家
♪ For this is my house ♪
这是我家
♪ This is my house ♪
这并不多 但对我来说已足够
♪ It isn’t much, but it is enough for me ♪
这是我家
♪ This is my house ♪
这是我家
♪ This is my house ♪
这并不多 但对我来说已足够
♪ It isn’t much, but it is enough ♪
-不要哭 -当外头寒冷刺骨
-♪ Don’t cry ♪ -♪ And when it’s cold and bleak ♪
-请不要哭 我的女儿 我陪着你 -我无所畏惧
-♪ Please don’t cry, I am here ♪ -♪ I feel no fear ♪ ♪ Little girl ♪
就算在暴雪之中
♪ Even in the fiercest storms ♪
-请不要哭 -我暖意绵绵
-♪ Please don’t cry ♪ -♪ I am warmed ♪
-让我擦掉你的泪 -因为那团不息的火焰
-♪ Let me wipe away your tears ♪ -♪ By a small but stubborn fire ♪
-原谅我 我不是故意 -就算外头冷风刺骨
-♪ Forgive me, I didn’t mean ♪ -♪ Even when outside it’s freezing ♪
-抛弃你的 -我也不会着急
-♪ To desert you ♪ -♪ I don’t pay much heed ♪
-我知道我伤了你的心 -我知道我需要的一切
-♪ I know that I hurt you ♪ -♪ I know that everything I need ♪
都在这里
♪ Is in here ♪
这并不多 但对我来说已足够
♪ It isn’t much, but it is enough for me ♪
这并不多 但对我来说
♪ It isn’t much, but it is enough ♪
已足够
♪ For me ♪
这条围巾是你从哪儿得来的
Where did you get this scarf?
哦 那是我父亲的
Oh, it was my father’s.
妈妈临死前把围巾给了他
Mum gave it to him before she died.
-她是一名… -杂技演员
-She was an– -An acrobat.
嗯 没错 她…
Uh, well, yes, she was. She…
但是你怎么…
H– How did you…
-我父亲则是一名脱逃… -脱逃魔术师
-And my father was an esca– -An escapologist.
玛蒂尔达 你怎么知道的
Matilda, how do you know that?
所以他们是你的父母
So they were your parents.
什么 谁
What? Who?
我故事里的人
The people in my story.
我以为是我编造的 但都是真的
I thought I was making it up, but it’s real!
原来是你啊 是你的人生故事
It’s you, it’s your life.
亨尼老师 你的姑姑到底是谁
Miss Honey, who’s your aunt?
其实如果要说清楚 她是我的继姑
Well, actually Matilda, she’s… my step-aunt.
特朗奇布尔校长
Miss Trunchbull!
合同就是合同 务必守约
A contract is a contract is a contract is a contract!
玛蒂尔达
Matilda.
玛蒂尔达 听我说
Matilda, listen to me!
你必须忘记这一切 你必须非常小心
You must forget all this! You need to be very careful.
特朗奇布尔校长已被羞辱了 她会做出非常恐怖的事情
Miss Trunchbull has been humiliated, and she is capable of awful things.
我才不怕她呢
I’m not scared of her.
你应该要感到害怕 她是一个很危险的人
You should be. She’s dangerous.
我也是
So am I.
说什么“会发达”
“Rich,” he said.
说什么“大熊”
“Bears,” he said.
-说什么“天才” -发生什么事了
Oh, “I’m a genius,” he said. What’s going on?
收拾行囊 我们要去西班牙
Pack your bag, we’re off to Spain.
西班牙 为什么
Spain? Why?
记得之前那些高大愚蠢 肌肉发达的男人吗
Remember those big, stupid, muscly men
你的白♥痴♥父亲把旧车都卖♥♥给他们
your idiot of a father sold them old bangers to?
不要这样嘛 亲爱的
Come on, love…
原来他们全都是该死的黑♥手♥党♥
Turns out they was the flaming Mafia!
而且一点也不笨
And not so stupid after all.
他们让我24小时内还钱
And they gave me 24 hours to get them the money back.
只不过有人已经把钱花了
Only somebody already spent it.
明天我会去办护照 然后会去学校接你
I’m getting some passports tomorrow. So I’ll pick you up from school.
那菲尔普斯夫人 拉文德 奈杰尔 阿曼达他们怎么办

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!