叽叽喳喳啰里啰唆的坏行为
♪ Their chattering and chittering Their nattering and twittering ♪
就得受一顿狠狠的教训
♪ Is tempered with a smattering Of discipline ♪
我们必须开始坚持严格和纪律
♪ We must begin insisting On rigidity and discipline ♪
顽强抵抗这种混乱的恶作剧
♪ Persistently resisting This anarchistic mischiefin’ ♪
你只是在浪费时间讨好和怜悯
♪ These minutes you are fritterin’ On pandering and pitying ♪
当这帮家伙只需纪律
♪ While little-uns like this They just need discipline! ♪
呜呜咽咽哭哭啼啼的坏行为
♪ The simpering and whimpering The dribbling and the squiggling ♪
“老师 我要纸巾” 要解决并不难
♪ The “Miss, I need a tissue” It’s an issue we can fix ♪
精通课堂控制的艺术 并不是奥秘
♪ There is no mystery to mastering The art of classroom mistressing ♪
你只需狠狠惩戒
♪ It’s discipline Discipline, discipline! ♪
叛逆的气味 反叛的恶臭
♪ The smell of rebellion The stench of revolt ♪
青春期前诡计的腐臭
♪ The reek of prepubescent plotting ♪
一股反抗的气息 异议的恶臭
♪ A whiff of resistance The pong of dissent ♪
道德纤维腐烂的腐臭
♪ The stink of moral fiber rotting… ♪
果然是冠军
What a champion!
阿加莎特朗奇布尔 又成功了
Agatha Trunchbull, has done it again!
真是一名出色的运动员 大赢家
What an athlete, what a winner!
想象一个没有孩子的世界
♪ Imagine a world with no children ♪
闭上眼睛进入梦间
♪ Close your eyes and just dream ♪
想象一下那会多么的和平与宁静
♪ Imagine, go on, try it The peace and the quiet ♪
奔腾的溪流
♪ A burbling stream ♪
现在想象一个在树林中的小屋
♪ Now imagine a woods with a cottage ♪
在那个小屋里 我们遇见
♪ And inside that cottage we find ♪
一只叫泽克的鹦鹉 一个能用意念
♪ A parrot called Zeek A carnival freak ♪
折纸帽的马戏团怪胎
♪ Who can fold paper hats with his mind ♪
他说不要让他们偷走你的马
♪ And he says Don’t let them steal your horses ♪
不要让它们被别人带走
♪ Don’t let them take them away ♪
只要你能找到出路 马儿便会等待你
♪ If you find your way through They’ll be waiting for you ♪
唱着 嘶嘶
♪ Singing neigh Neigh ♪
嘶嘶
♪ Neigh… ♪
嘶嘶
♪ Neigh… ♪
她疯了
She’s mad.
就像我说的那样
♪ And there, just like I said ♪
臭蛆虫又冒头了
♪ The stinky maggot rears his head ♪
你是否见过更令人厌恶的东西
♪ Have you ever seen Anything more repellent ♪
你是否闻过比这更糟的东西
♪ Have you ever smelt Anything worse than ♪
这股叛逆的气味
♪ That smell of rebellion? ♪
反叛的气息
♪ The scent of revolt ♪
不服从的恶臭
♪ The reek of insubordination ♪
一股反抗的气息
♪ A whiff of resistance ♪
异议的恶臭
♪ The pong of dissent ♪
(阿加莎 1000 蛆虫 0000)
我不会停止 直到你们被征服
♪ And I will not stop ‘Til you are squashed ♪
直到这场叛乱被平息
♪ ‘Til this rebellion is quashed ♪
直到光荣且艰辛的惩戒
♪ ‘Til glorious sweaty discipline Has washed ♪
洗净这令人作呕的恶臭
♪ This sickening stench ♪
彻底消失
♪ Away! ♪
来 我们带你出来
Right. Let’s get you out.
这不是教育
This isn’t teaching!
这是残暴
This is cruelty.
残暴 嗯 的确
Cruelty? Well, yes. Of course.
走吧 孩子
Go on, boy.
你确实说这会很有趣
You did say it was going to be fun.
但是这一点都不有趣
But– but this isn’t fun!
亨尼老师 你真是很可笑
Miss Honey, you are pathetic!
你很脆弱
You are… weak
又很憔悴
You are… wet.
你简直就是
You are, in fact…
一个哭哭啼啼的
…a sniveling little…
蝾螈
…newt.
你
You!
不 怎么是我
No. What? Me?
不 我没有 不是我
No, no, I didn’t. I didn’t. No!
别扯断他的耳朵
Don’t you pull his ears off.
亨尼老师 经过多年的经验
I have discovered, Miss Honey,
我发现
through years of experimentation,
男孩们的耳朵扯不断
that the ears of small boys do not come off!
只会被拉长
They stretch.
求求你
Please!
放过他
Leave him alone!
你这个愚蠢又恶心的恶霸
You stupid, horrible, bully!
竟敢如此放肆
How dare you.
你没有资格逗留在这所学校
You are not fit to be in this school.
你这个魔鬼
You are evil.
我要狠狠地碾碎你 殴打你
I shall crush you. I shall pound you.
我要把你大卸八块 大小姐
I shall dissect you, madam.
你是否好奇过 我好奇过
♪ Have you ever wondered Well I have ♪
比如 当我说“红”
♪ About how when I say Say “red,” for example ♪
你不会知道在我脑海中的红
♪ There’s no way of knowing if “red” Means the same thing in your head ♪
与在你脑海中的红 是否意味着同一种红
♪ As “red” means in my head When someone says “red” ♪
或者如果我们以接近光速旅行
♪ And how if we are travelling At almost the speed of light ♪
而我们握着一束光 那道光是否仍会
♪ And we’re holding a light That light would still ♪
以光速远离我们
♪ Travel away from us At the full speed of light ♪
在某种程度上也许对 但我想说的是
♪ Which seems right in a way But I’m trying to say ♪
我并不确定 但我在脑海里怀疑
♪ I’m not sure But I wonder if inside my head ♪
我和朋友们很不一样
♪ I’m not just a bit different From some of my friends ♪
这些答案总是不请自来
♪ These answers that come Into my mind unbidden ♪
这些故事总是不言自明
♪ These stories delivered to me Fully written ♪
当每个人都大喊 似乎非常喜欢大喊
♪ And when everyone shouts Like they seem to like shouting ♪
我脑海中的噪音有如巨鳌
♪ The noise in my head Is incredibly loud ♪
我只是希望他们都停一停 让我的爸妈
♪ And I just wish they’d stop My dad and my mum ♪
还有电视和故事都一律暂停
♪ And the telly and stories Would stop for just once ♪
抱歉 我解释得不太清楚
♪ And, I’m sorry I’m not quite explaining it right ♪
但噪音变成了怒火 而怒火变成了光
♪ But this noise becomes anger And the anger is light ♪
我心中的炽热平常会消退
♪ And this burning inside me Would usually fade ♪
但今天却没有热火与叫声
♪ But it isn’t today And the heat and the shouting ♪
心脏的跳声
♪ And my heart is pounding ♪
双眼在燃烧
♪ And my eyes are burning ♪
突然间一切的一切都
♪ And suddenly everything Everything is… ♪
安静
♪ Quiet ♪
像肃静 却不完全肃静
♪ Like silence, but not really silent ♪
只是那种寂静
♪ Just that still sort of quiet ♪
就像书本翻页的声音
♪ Like the sound of a page Being turned in a book ♪
或是在树林散步的稍作停顿
♪ Or a pause in a walk in the woods ♪
安静
♪ Quiet ♪
像肃静 却不完全肃静
♪ Like silence, but not really silent ♪
只是舒适的宁静
♪ Just that nice kind of quiet ♪
就像颠倒躺在床上的声音
♪ Like the sound when you lie Upside down in your bed ♪
只听得见脑海中的心声
♪ Just the sound of your heart In your head ♪
虽然周围的人们
♪ And though the people around me ♪
-你有在听吗 你这个讨厌的… -他们嘴巴依然开关不停
-Are you listening, you revolting little– -♪ Their mouths are still moving ♪
-蠢货 令人恶心的… -他们吐出的字句
-You idiot! You revolting– -♪ The words they are forming ♪
再也无法触及我心
♪ Cannot reach me anymore ♪
如此的安静
♪ And it is quiet ♪
如此温暖我心
♪ And I am warm ♪
就如我航行…
♪ Like I’ve sailed… ♪
…令人恶心的小红虫
…you revolting little bloodworm.
…驶入了暴风眼
♪ Into the eye of the storm ♪
你的叛乱就到此为止
This is the end of your rebellion.
你已跃过冥府之门
You have leapt through the gates of Hades.
听到没有 我要把你撕成碎片
Do you hear? I am going to tear you apart.
…卑鄙 下流 可恶 厌烦
…horrible, repellent, disgusting, nauseating…
谁干的好事
Who did that?
你没事吧 特朗奇布尔校长
A-are you all right, Miss Trunchbull?
天哪 那只蝾螈
Oh God, the newt!
它 它在我的底裤里
It’s– it’s– it’s in my– it’s in my knickers!
它在我的底裤里
It’s in my knickers!
那只蝾螈在我的底裤里
I’ve got a newt in my knickers!
嗯 奇怪
Okay. That was odd.
好的 大家回去教室吧
Right. Everyone, back to class.
拜托 今天请不要再惹事了