(改变世界)
(需要的是)
(小小天才)
我的妈妈说我是一个奇迹
♪ My mummy says I’m a miracle ♪
爸爸说我是独特的小不点
♪ My daddy says I’m a special little guy ♪
我是一个公主
♪ I am a princess ♪
我是一个王子
♪ I am a prince ♪
妈妈说我是从天而降的天使
♪ Mum says I’m a angel Sent down from the sky ♪
爸爸说我是他的特殊小兵
♪ My daddy says I’m his special little soldier ♪
无人像我一样大胆坚强
– ♪ No one is as bold ♪ – ♪ Or tough as me ♪
我爸有告诉过你吗
♪ Has my daddy told ya? ♪
等我长大以后
♪ One day when I’m older ♪
我可以当一名士兵
♪ I can be a soldier ♪
揍扁你那张脸
♪ And punch you in the face ♪
从这个角度再拍一张我们的小南瓜
♪ Take another picture of our pumpkin From this angle over here ♪
我知道我们不应该这么说 但她比别的小孩可爱多了
♪ I know we oughtn’t say this But she’s clearly cuter than her peers ♪
-真可爱 -宝贝 看妈妈
-♪ What a dear ♪ -♪ Yoo-hoo, honey, look at Mummy ♪
别吐在弟弟身上
♪ Try not to vomit on your brother ♪
-笑一笑 -笑给妈妈看
-♪ Now smile for Mummy ♪ -♪ Smile for Mother ♪
-好像眨了一眼 -再来一张
-♪ I think she blinked ♪ -♪ Well, take another ♪
他的本领可真大
♪ Have you seen what he can do? ♪
才第二天 稀奇吗
♪ Is that unusual for day two? ♪
早笑不是智商超常的征兆吗
♪ Is smiling early not a sign Of an exceptional IQ? ♪
真可爱
♪ She’s just delightful ♪
-如此直观 -如此有见地
-♪ So intuitive ♪ -♪ So insightful ♪
他会不会比一般人更加聪明伶俐
♪ Might he be A little brighter than the norm? ♪
但我可以保证他的确惊人
♪ I know to say it’s frightful form ♪
妈妈说一看就知道我是一个奇迹
♪ My mummy says I’m a miracle ♪ ♪ One look at my face And it’s plain to see ♪
自从医生剪断脐带的那天起
♪ Ever since the day Doc chopped the umbilical cord ♪
我就是世上独一无二的奇迹
♪ It’s been clear there’s no peer For a miracle like me ♪
我妈妈说我是一个奇迹
♪ My mummy says I’m a miracle ♪
我是如此渺小 像镜球一样闪亮
♪ That I’m as tiny And as shiny as a mirror ball ♪
你可以愤世嫉俗 但这是经验真理
♪ You can be all cynical But it’s a truth empirical ♪
从未有过像我一样如此
♪ There’s never been a miracle As factually spectacularly ♪
真实 壮观 优秀 神奇的奇迹
♪ Actually miraculously Fabulous a miracle as me ♪
生小孩
A baby?
我才没有要生小孩 你怎么会这么认为
I’m not having a baby. What on earth gives you that idea?
我才不信 这分明是庸医
I’m not listening to this. This is quackery.
但是你已经进入临产期
But you’re about to give birth.
你神经病吗
Are you out of your mi…
沃姆伍德夫人 你感受的是宫缩
Mrs. Wormwood, you’re having a contraction.
我才没有什么宫缩 宫缩是孕妇
I’m not having contractions. Contractions are for pregnant women…
临产前才有的
…who are having ba… …bies!
我要生臭屁孩了
I’m having a stinking baby!
我接入世间的每一条生命
♪ Every life I bring into this world ♪
恢复我对人性的信仰
♪ Restores my faith in humankind ♪
每一条新生命都是一张空白的画布
♪ Each newborn life A canvas yet unpainted ♪
他们完好无损的皮肤
♪ Their still unbroken skin ♪
他们纯洁的心灵
♪ Their uncorrupted minds ♪
一切的生命都来之坎坎
♪ Every life is unbelievably unlikely ♪
生存几率几乎无比的渺小
♪ Their chances of existence Almost infinitely small ♪
所有生命都共有的
♪ The most common thing in life ♪
就是性命
♪ Is life ♪
然而每一条生命
♪ And yet every single life ♪
每一个诞生
♪ Every new life ♪
都是一个奇迹
♪ Is a miracle ♪
奇迹
♪ Miracle ♪
什么
What?
女孩
A girl.
什么 您的意思是我儿子是个女的
What, you mean my son is a girl?
我的意思是你女儿是个女孩
I mean that your daughter is a girl.
可是医生 你看这气球
Yeah, but the balloons, Doctor. I mean…
(是男儿)
气球上都写着“男儿”
the balloons, they say “boy.”
沃姆伍德先生 您的妻子 刚刚生了一个美丽 健康
Mr. Wormwood, your wife has just given birth to a beautiful, healthy,
可爱的小女孩 她完美极了
happy little girl. She’s perfect.
这是值得庆祝的好消息
This is fantastic news.
为什么坏事总是发生在好人身上
♪ Why do bad things Always happen to good people ♪
就像你我这样
♪ Fine upstanding citizens like ♪
优秀正直的公民
♪ You and me ♪
我们根本没有做错事
♪ Why when we’ve done nothing wrong ♪
为何灾难降临在我们身上
♪ Should this disaster come along ♪
-这可恶 -奇迹
– ♪ This horrible ♪ – ♪ Miracle ♪
-古怪 -奇迹
-♪ Weird-looking ♪ -♪ Miracle ♪
毛毛又糊糊
♪ Hairy little, sticky thing ♪
没有小鸡鸡的怪物
♪ With no sign of a winky-dink at all ♪
每一条生命都是一个奇迹
♪ Every life is a miracle ♪
每一条生命都是一个奇迹
♪ Every life is a miracle ♪
每一条生命都是一个奇迹
♪ Every life is a miracle ♪
妈妈说一看就知道我是一个奇迹
♪ My mummy says I’m a miracle ♪
♪ One look at my face And it’s plain to see ♪
自从医生剪断脐带的那天起
♪ Ever since the day Doc chopped the umbilical cord ♪
我就是世上独一无二的奇迹
♪ It’s been clear there’s no peer For a miracle like me ♪
我妈妈说我是一个奇迹
♪ My mummy says I’m a miracle ♪
我是如此渺小 像镜球一样闪亮
♪ That I’m as tiny and as shiny As a mirror ball ♪
你可以愤世嫉俗 但这是经验真理
♪ You can be all cynical But it’s a truth empirical ♪
从未有过这般奇妙又惊奇的奇迹…
♪ There’s never been a miracle A miracle as miracle as… ♪
片名:玛蒂尔达:音乐剧
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
妈妈说我是一只小烂虫
♪ My mummy says I’m a lousy little worm ♪
爸爸说我很扫兴
♪ My daddy says I’m a bore ♪
妈妈说我是个自以为是的小胚芽
♪ My mummy says I’m a jumped-up little germ ♪
像我这样的小孩应该是违法的
♪ That kids like me Should be against the law ♪
爸爸说我该学会闭上我的乌鸦嘴
♪ My daddy says I should learn To shut my pie hole ♪
没人喜欢像我这样油嘴滑舌的女孩
♪ No one likes A smart-mouthed girl like me ♪
妈妈说 一看到我 就知道计划生育势在必行
♪ Mum says I’m a good case For population control ♪
爸爸说我应该多看看电视
♪ Dad says I should watch more TV ♪
一切还好吗 玛蒂尔达
Everything all right, Matilda?
是的 谢谢你 菲尔普斯夫人
Yes, thank you, Mrs. Phelps.
只是现在差不多到关门时间了
Only, it’s sort of closing time.
哦 是的
Oh, right.
那我在这里等你收拾吧
I could stay while you pack up?
我指的“差不多”其实是一小时前
When I say “sort of,” I mean an hour ago.
我已经收拾好了
I already have packed up.
你似乎很安宁 所以就没打扰你
You looked so peaceful I didn’t want to disturb you.
但我知道 你的父母肯定迫不及待等着你回家
But I just know your parents cannot wait to have you back home.
哦 是的 他们很喜欢我在家
Oh, yeah, they love me home.
超级喜欢我在家
Just… love me at home.
啊 糟糕了 哈里
Oh, no, it’s a disaster, Harry!
我们忘了把它送去学校
We forgot to send it to school!
他一直都有去上学 不是吗 儿子
He goes to school all the time, don’t you, boy?
我是女孩 我不上学 我从没上过学
I’m a girl, and no, I don’t. I’ve never been to school.
-你的书是从哪里来的 -从图书馆
-Where d’you get all the books from? -From the library.
那里现在也有书
What, they’re doing books now?
你真是个白♥痴♥
Oh, you are such an idiot!
又是我 我可是有生意要经营
What, me? I’ve got a business to run.
管臭小子不是我的工作
It’s not my job to look after brats.
我的压力还不够吗 你给我们带来这些多债务
Haven’t I got enough stress, what with all this debt you’ve put us in?
我带来的债务
That I’ve put us in?
没错 就是你 你还搞不清楚吗
Yeah, yeah, you. Don’t you get it?
我们被困在债务链中
We’re trapped in the chains of debt.
而你却指望我逃脱一切
And you, you expect me to escape
好像我是超级脱逃魔术师一样
like I’m some kind of… flaming escapologist!
脱逃魔术师 是吗 那我也有一整栋房♥子要打理
Escapologist, is it? Well, I have a whole house to run.
晚餐是不会自动加热的
Dinners don’t microwave themselves, you know.
你好
Hello?
-那家伙是谁 -我刚刚正要和你说
– Who the flaming flip’s that? – I was gonna tell you.
校监来了 还带着一帮笨蛋在饭厅里等
The school inspector’s here. He’s in the dining room with some floozy.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
那个…
Well…
马丁路德金博士 曾经说过“谎言不能持久”
Dr Martin Luther King once said, “A lie cannot live.”
对 我们撒谎 瞒天过海
Yeah. Yeah, we’ll lie our way out of it.
就像那博士所说的一样
Like what that doctor said.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!