“每个乐队都有结束的时候。
“Every band comes to an end.
我们是时候分手了,各奔东西了。”
It’s time for us to break up and go our separate ways.”
“你知道,我曾经破坏过一个家庭。
“You know, I’ve broken one family.
“我正处在另一段我非常在乎的感情中,我想让它继续下去。”
“I’m in this other relationship that I care very deeply about and I want to make it work.”
莉迪亚看着托尼说:“那就去做吧。”
And Lydia looked at Tony and said, “then go do it.
“去做。
“Go do it.
“别坐在这里抱怨这件事。
“Don’t sit here and talk about it and whine.
“起来走吧。离开。
“Get up and go. Leave.
“搬到意大利,开始工作。
“Move to Italy, set up.
我们会支持你的。我们会成为你的朋友。走吧。”
We will support you. We will be your friend. Go.”
“比如,如果你做完了,没关系。”
“Like, if you’re done with this, it’s okay.”
我不知道。也许他希望我们抓住他,然后说”不,别走。
I don’t know. Maybe he was expecting us to, like, grab him and say like, “no, don’t go.
这不是结束。我们能做什么?”
It’s not over. What can we do?”
他不能移♥动♥。
He couldn’t move.
这真的有点悲哀。
It’s really kind of sad.
就像”那就他妈的坐下来,我们好好谈谈”
It’s like, “then sit the fuck down and let’s talk this thing through.”
我们说,“我们会想办法让它工作的,你知道,这对你有好处。”
And we said, “we’ll figure out a way to make this thing work, you know, so it’s good for you.”
好吧。我们开始吧。
Okay. Here we go.
“香港。
“Hong Kong.
爱上亚洲……”
To fall in love with Asia…”
呕,亚洲。
Oof, Asia.
“爱上亚洲是一回事。
“To fall in love with Asia is one thing.
而在亚洲坠入爱河则是另一回事。
“To fall in love in Asia is another.
“这两种情况都发生在我身上。
“Both have happened to me.
它是礼物,是梦想,是诅咒,是世界上最好的事,最幸福的事,但也是最孤独的事。
“It’s a gift, a dream, a curse, “the best thing, the happiest thing, “yet also the loneliest thing in the world.
“我以前去过香港很多次,但不是这样的。”
“I’ve been to Hong Kong many times before, but not like this.”
如果我在40岁之前死了,那可能和那次枪击有关。
If I die before I’m 40 years old, that shoot probably had something to do with it.
在最后一秒,导演生病了。
At the last second, the director gets sick.
我切除了胆囊。
I had my gallbladder removed.
迈克尔的胆囊,我发誓。
Michael’s gallbladder, I swear to god.
显然我不能去,然后托尼马上就看到了。
So, obviously I can’t go, and then Tony immediately, like, sees an in.
他让所有人都同意,亚洲应该指挥这一行动。
He gets them to all agree that Asia should direct this.
W-Well,好吧。
W-Well, like, okay.
那人…从某种程度上说,在这一边,这给了他某种,像是,强烈复苏的创造力。
In-in man… in some ways, on this side, this is giving him some kind of, like, intense resurgence of, like, creative energy.
所以我们就这么做了。
And so we-we ran with that.
——亚洲?-我想…马上回来。
– Asia? – I think… Back in one sec.
我们得到的好东西太多了……我知道,但时间太短了。
We’re getting too much good stuff… I know, but… in too short a period of time.
让我们动起来,动起来。是的。
Let’s mo… let’s move and-and move. Yeah.
我们得到的太多了。
And w-we’re getting too much.
就像,我的意思是,在这个时候,对每个人来说,我在想,“别再说那么多好东西了。”
It’s like, I mean, at this point, it’s like, to everybody, I’m thinking, “stop saying so much great stuff.”
-我的天啊。——所以快乐。
– Oh, my god. – So happy.
食物准备好了。
Food’s ready.
亚西亚,食物准备好了。
Asia, the food’s ready.
就好像我们花了这么多年来塑造和创造这个东西,突然之间,就被扔出了窗外,一切都变了。
It seemed like so many years of us shaping and creating this thing, all of a sudden, was thrown out the window, and it was just, you know, anything goes.
那么你的…你的希望是什么?
So what is your… what is your hope?
你希望发生什么事情来改变你的处境?
What do you hope will happen to change your situation?
说实话,我不太喜欢希望。
To-to be honest, um, I’m not big fan of hope.
嗯,希望是……等一下。
Um, hope is… Hold on one second.
我重置。
Let me reset.
在这两个寻求庇护者感人的场景中,我们停下来…我握着我的手还是握着我的思想?
In the middle of this heartfelt scene with these two asylum seekers, we’re stopping… I hold my hand or h-hold the thought?
告诉他们要坚持自己的想法,重做一遍,就像我们在拍电影一样。
And telling them to hold their thought and to, like, redo it, as if we’re filming a movie or something.
-再加一个——三个。
– Uh, add one. – Three.
35毫…呃,厘米。
35 milli… uh, centimeters.
你知道,打破自然的,发自内心的对话,这不是容易的对话,他永远不会这样做。
You know, breaking the natural, heartfelt conversations that are not easy conversations to have, he would have never, ever done that.
我们走吧。准备好了。
Let’s go. Ready to go.
对不起,再来一次。
I’m sorry, do it again.
亚洲吗?
Asia?
在香港发生的事情…听。
What happened in Hong Kong was… listen.
我们只是想帮我们的朋友。
We-we were trying to help our friend.
如果这意味着…嗯…做……是的。
And if that meant… Um… Doing… yeah.
在我一生中所做的一切中,这可能是职业生涯中最精彩的部分。
Of everything I’ve done in my life, this was probably the professional highlight.
导演亚西亚·阿基多和摄影导演克里斯托弗·道尔之间……-你要给我一台相机?地狱——是的。
Between, uh, Asia argento as the director and Christopher Doyle as the director of photography… – You’re gonna give me a camera? – Hell yeah.
我们真的做了一些特别的事情。
We really did something special.
好了,开始抽大♥麻♥吧。
All right, proceed to smoke weed.
我觉得我很开心。
I think I’m happy.
为什么?这是如此平静?
Why? It’s so peaceful?
是的。
Yeah.
顺便说一句,这是电影中最好的镜头。
This is the best shot in the movie, by the way.
哇,太他妈漂亮了。
Wow, this is fucking beautiful.
等待。
Wait.
顺便说一句,我在节目上不怎么笑,但我现在在笑。
I don’t smile a lot on this show, by the way, but I’m smiling now.
我真想杀了你们。
I want to shoot you guys.
跟我们说说你的团队。
So, tell us about your team.
扎克,12年的老兵。
Zach, 12-year veteran.
扎克把不为人知的部分制♥作♥成了最美的电视节目之一。
Zach had made parts unknown one of the most beautiful shows on television.
托尼对扎克的崇拜让人兴奋不已。
Tony’s admiration for Zach was just kind of mind-blowing.
在香港,扎克与亚洲人对拍摄内容有不同的看法。
In Hong Kong, Zach had a differing opinion from Asia on what they were shooting.
尽管他有着深厚的历史、爱和友谊,他还是离开了。
And despite having a huge history and love and friendship, he was gone.
托尼炒了扎克,这是一个巨大的危险信♥号♥♥,因为这就像,如果他要对像他这样的人这么做,我是说,任何核心圈子里的人基本上都是,你知道的,被抛弃的。

When Tony fired Zach, it was a huge red flag, because it was like, if he’s gonna do that to someone like him, I mean, anyone on the inner circle is essentially, you know, disposable.
欢呼。
Cheers.
去年发生了一件非常疯狂的事,高♥潮♥非常非常高。
There was a very sort of manic nature to what was going on in that last year, where the highs were very, very high.
低潮非常丑陋。
And the lows were very ugly.
他已经不是原来的他了。
He was not the same person.
有些东西变了,变得很重。
Something changed and became really heavy.
但在某个时候,他开始去接受治疗,我想,“我可以退一步。
But he started going to therapy at a certain point, and I thought, “I can take a step back.
“我不用,你知道的,总是那么担心他。”
“I don’t have to be, like, you know, always so, uh, worried about him.”
,嗯…
And, uh…
我觉得这是一件我永远都会觉得…我应该多盯着他的,你知道吗?
And I feel like that’s something that I will always, you know, felt like… I should have kept an eye on him more, you know?
他来的越来越少了。
He came by less and less.
幸运的话,我们每个月都能见到他一次。
And we would see him once a month, if we were lucky.
你知道吗,他对我说了些屁话,真的…真♥他♥妈♥气死我了。
You know, he said some shit to me that was really… Fucking pissed me off.
嗯…你知道,去他妈的。
Um… You know, fuck it.
托尼说过我永远不会成为一个好爸爸。
You know, Tony said I would never be a good dad.
这该死的伤害。
That fucking hurt.
我知道他不是故意的,但是…
And I know he wasn’t trying to be mean, but…
-他是在预测吗?-是的。
– Was he projecting? – Yeah.
他当然是在预测。
Of course he was projecting.
他尽了一切努力去做一个父亲。
He did everything he could to be the… a dad.
我想这伤透了他的心因为他没能成为他想要的那种父亲,那种浪漫的父亲。
I think it broke his heart that he couldn’t be the fucking dad he thought he could be, the romantic version of a dad.
他对生活,对任何事,对家庭,对整个生活都是如此的浪漫。
He was such a romantic about life, about anything, about families, about life as a whole.
生活是一种浪漫的想法,现实永远不会完全符合他的想象。
Life was a romantic idea, and reality was never gonna live up to exactly how he pictured it.
他总是让自己失望。
He was always gonna sort of set himself up for disappointment.
哇。
Wow.
有一种我不习惯的巨大的感觉。
There’s a sense of, um, vastness that I’m not used to.
这让你想起了你的牛仔电影吗?
Does this remind you of your cowboy movies?
-有一点-是的。
– Uh, a little bit. – Yeah.
是的,想要复仇的孤军奋战的枪手在那边的胜算不大。
Yes, the lone gunman out for vengeance would be riding in a long shot over there.
在那一刻,我认为他认为他与亚洲的关系可以为他提供一个答案。
At that point, I think he thought his relationship with Asia could provide him with an answer.
——但无论如何……-你说得对,你说得对。
– But anyway… – You’re right, you’re right.
你知道吗?他对她的爱是完全纯洁、安全、有益和支持的。
You know? His love for her was completely pure and safe and helpful and supportive.
这正是他想从她身上得到的。
Which is essentially what he was looking for from her.
我认为托尼认为赢得她信任的方法就是全心全意地投入。
And I think that Tony concluded that the way to earn her trust was just to go in with his whole heart.
有请安东尼·波登!
Please welcome Anthony bourdain!
这是比较痛苦的一种。
One of the more painful and-and.
我觉得你人生中有趣的经历发生在最近的”我也是”运动中。
I-I would think interesting journeys you’ve taken on your life happened just very recently with regards to the me too movement.
我开始谈论这件事是出于一种真正的愤怒。
I started speaking about it out of a sense of real rage.
我是说,我想说我…我到达……在某种程度上,我总是很开明,或者说我是一个积极分子或有道德的人。
I mean, I’d like to say that I’m… I-I arrived at… I was always enlightened in some way or that I am an activist or virtuous.
但事实上,你知道的,我必须对自己诚实。
But, in fact, uh, you know, I have to be honest with myself.
我遇到了一位非凡的女性,她有一个非凡而痛苦的故事。
I met one extraordinary woman with an extraordinary and painful story.
突然间就有私人恩怨了。
Uh, suddenly it was personal.
我想很多人都很惊讶。
I think it surprised a lot of people.
他从来没有真正想过要为一个事业而坚持自己的立场。
He had never really wanted to stick himself out there for a cause.
但托尼说”我要挺身而出”
But Tony was like, “I’m going to make a stand.”
一颗核弹就要落在我最大的敌人身上了。
A nuclear bomb is gonna fall on one of my worst enemies.
所有人都在为他辩护,但现在他要完蛋了。
Everybody’s been defending him, but now he’s going fucking down.
他要完蛋了。
He’s going down big-fucking-time.
1997年,我在戛纳被哈维·温斯坦强♥奸♥了。
In 1997, I was raped by Harvey weinstein here at cannes.
即使今晚,坐在你们中间,仍有一些人必须为他们对妇女的行为负责。
And even tonight, sitting among you, there are those who still have to be held accountable for their conduct against women.
阿基多后来在Instagram上发布了这张照片,她的拳头在空中,法语翻译的标题是,“妇女之战仍在继续。”

Argento later posting this photo on Instagram with her fist in the air, the caption in French translated, “the battle of women continues.”
亚洲刚刚从戛纳过来。
Asia had just come from cannes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!