这可以了吧?
这太好了?
– ‘Would that work?’
– Yeah, that would be fantastic!
你真的可以吗?
你没事儿我就放心了
– Are you sure?
– ‘Just glad you’re not hurt.’
我现在就记下来
I’m marking it down right now.
太好了,教授,谢谢你
‘That’s great, Professor. Thank you.’
好,再见
OK, goodbye.
是谁啊?
Who was that?
乔希你帕克
Oh, that…that was Josh Parker.
啊,是吗?他有什么事儿?
Oh, yeah? What did he want?
只想核实一下考试的时间
他太紧张了
He was just confirming
the date of the exam. Such a worrier.
宾夕尼亚贝德佛
(Siren wails)
没事儿,我会找到他的
It’s gonna be OK. I’ll find him.
也会找出肇事者,不会有事的
And we’ll find whoever did this,
I promise. It’s gonna be OK.
我推测这儿有人遭到奸♥杀♥
If I had to guess, I’d say somebody
was raped and murdered here.
你怎么会有这种想法?
What the hell gives you that idea?
不知道,凭感觉
I don’t know. It’s just a feeling.
你怎么样?
你没什么
– Well?
– Nothing yet.
幸运的是没有挣扎过的迹象
Good thing is,
there’s no evidence of a struggle.
没有血迹和衣服等等
No blood or clothing or anything.
也没有发现一滴精♥液♥
And we haven’t found
a single drop of semen yet.
星期六上午11:12
波士顿
嗨,我从家里来看朋友
Hi. I’m visiting my friend from home.
她不知道我来,想给她个惊喜
But she doesn’t know I’m coming.
It’s a surprise.
真妙,我能帮你点儿什么?
How nice. How can I help you?
我是第一次来,不知她住哪儿
I’ve never been here before.
I don’t know where she lives.
她叫什么名字?我给你查查
What’s her name? I can look it up.
啊,渧芬妮你安迪森
Oh, OK. Tiffany Henderson.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
不,但我认识你的男朋友
No, you don’t.
Actually, I know your boyfriend.
好,你是谁?
OK. Who are you?
我叫贝思,我们坐下谈好吗?
I’m Beth.
Could we just sit down for a minute?

OK.
嗯,我不知道该怎么开口
Um, this is really hard for me,
但有件事你一定要知道
but it’s definitely
something you should hear.
你的男朋友在欺骗你…他跟我
Your boyfriend is cheating on you…
with me.
星期四晚上我们在一起
We were together Thursday night.
两次
Twice.
星期五早上又一次
And once again Friday morning.
我想你应该知道
I thought you should know.
对不起
Sorry.
渧芬妮!你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Tiffany! What the hell are you doing?
他是谁?
她的男朋友
– Who’s that guy?
– That’s her boyfriend.
她的男朋友?
THAT’s her boyfriend?
对,他欺骗她
Yeah. He’s been cheating on her.
宝贝,我爱你!
(Boyfriend) Baby, I love you!
星期六下午7:3690号♥公路
(Thuds and groans )
对不起
I-I’m sorry,
但你的脚太美了
but you have the most beautiful feet.
你想按♥摩♥一下儿脚吗?
Ohh… Would you like
a foot massage?
不,我不想按♥摩♥脚
No, I would not like a foot massage.
事实际上,我憎恨足部按♥摩♥
(Louder voice ) I would hate
a foot massage!
啊,对不起,别紧张
OK. I’m sorry. Relax.
还有没有正常的男人了!啊?
Are there any guys out there
who are just normal? ! Huh?!
米切,释放你的狂怒
– (Plucks string)
– Unleash the fury, Mitch.
释放你的狂怒
– (Plucks string)
– Unleash the fury.
来,米切
– Come on, Mitch.
– (Plucks string)
吃它
Eat him.
米切,求你,去吃它吧
Please, Mitch. Go get him, boy.
它就在那儿,杀死它
He’s right there. Kill him.
伤它,咬它
Maim him. Bite him.
释放你的野性!
UNLEASH THE FURY!
星期六晚上8:12田纳西大学
噢,这真有趣
Wow, this is cool.
我从未到过兄弟会的地方
I’ve never been in
a fraternity house before.
真行得通吗?
Is this gonna work?
当然行得通,我懂得手势
Of course it’s gonna work.
I know the handshake.

Hi.
你嗨,有什么事吗?
你对
– Hi. Can I help you?
– Yeah.
我是卡尔你鲁宾
艾菲嘉大学兄弟会的
I’m Rubin Carver,
a Xi Chi brother from Ithaca.
我们路过此地
想找个地方玩玩儿
We’re just passing through
and looking for a place to party,
或许能住上一夜
maybe even a place to crash.
啊哼,啊,各位,这是鲁宾
Ahem. Uh, everyone, this is Rubin.
显然鲁宾是艾菲嘉分部的兄弟
Apparently, Rubin is our fraternity
brother from our Ithaca chapter.
这些是他的朋友
These are his friends.
我们打断你们吃饭了,我们…
Listen, uh, we’ve interrupted
your dinner so we’ll just…
嗨,别傻了
Hey, don’t be crazy.
这儿有足够的饭菜
There’s plenty of food to go around.
欢迎你们留下
You guys are welcome to stay.
这饭菜还真不错
You know, this food’s pretty good.
你知道这是黑人兄弟会吗?
Hey, you do realise
this is a national black fraternity?
他们知道你不是成员
They know you’re not a member.
抱歉,我没有考虑过
I’m sorry. I don’t think
about that kind of stuff.
别担心,他们只是跟我们玩玩
OK, relax. OK?
They’re just messing with us.
他们很生气,因为他撒谎
They’re pissed because he lied.
你我说我们走吧
你嘘,放松
– I say we get out of here.
– Shh, relax.
有人要解释一下儿
Someone’s got some explaining to do.
你从他包里找到的
你什么?!那是什么?!
– Look what we found in his bag.
– What?! What is that?!
不,我从未见过那东西!
No, I’ve never seen that before!
你们来干什么?是三K党吗?
What are you doin’?
Are you in the Ku Klux Klan?
你啊,那不是我们的
你那不是我的
– Whoa, whoa. That is not ours.
– That’s not mine!
好,等等,一定有原因的
OK, hold on, th-there’s
obviously some explanation.
对,有原因,你们有偏见
现在要处死他了
Yeah, there is. See, your boy’s
an evil bigot and now he’s gonna die.
公正
Justice!
凯尔,凯尔
(Josh) Kyle. Kyle.
凯尔!
Kyle!
你醒了,还以为你死了
There you are. I thought we lost you.
你这是医院吗?
你你晕过去了
– Am I in the hospital?
– You passed out.
他们在逗我们,这是个玩笑
They were messin’ with us, Kyle.
It was a joke.
种族主义者?
我常看黑人电视节目
Racist?
But I watch Oprah Winfrey every day.
跟你开玩笑,傻瓜
It was a joke, outtie. A joke!
我明白了
把三K党帽.子放进我包里
– (Laughing continues )
– I get it.
对,啊,真有趣
Yeah. Oh, that’s funny.
我要杯冰镇酒
I need a wine cooler.
你喝我的吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!