It’s a challenge.
That’s why it’s a short cut.
如果容易就叫大路了
If it was easy,
it would just be the way.
该死!他妈的!
(Josh) Damn it! Fuck!
我想二十分钟后
有人就会来鸡♥奸♥我们
I give us 20 minutes
before our first ass-raping.
如果掉头会失去五个小时
If we turn around we’ll lose
five hours backtracking.
掉头?就因为这个?
我们可以解决
Turn around? Why? Because of this?
We could make it.
解决?你是说跳过去?
Make it? You mean jump it?
不,绝对不行,我们掉头
No. Absolutely not.
No way. We’re going back.
可以成功的
这个斜度大概是三十度
It can be done. This incline
is 30 degrees roughly, right?
车身重一千六百磅
The factory weight
of the car is 1,600lbs.
加上我们和行李…
Add us, plus cargo…
不,不
如果车时速为五十英里
– No, no.
– If we hit this at 50mph,
弹道很容易超过十英尺
our trajectory
will clear 10 feet, easy.
不行,绝对不行
No way. Absolutely not.
为保险起见,我们开六十英里
We’ll go 60 just to be certain.
我们掉头吧,这没门儿
(Kyle ) We’re goin’ back.
It’s impossible.
你肯定能行?
You sure?
当然,物理我在行
With physics I’m always sure.
我来开车
I’m driving.
我想你们没听到我的话
I don’t think you guys heard me.
这是我的车,我们不跳河
This is my car
and we’re not gonna jump any rivers.
凯尔,才十英尺
高尔夫球车也能跳过
Kyle, it’s 10 feet. Bob Hope
could jump this in a golf cart.
瞧,我都可以吐口水过去
Look, I can spit across this gap.

Yeah.
我们…
Well…
还是开七十五吧
better make it 75.
来,我们冲
凯尔,相信我,这是科学
– OK. Let’s do it.
– Trust me, Kyle, it’s science.
不,你们不能,EL,你出来
No, you guys. No.
EL, get out of my car.
凯尔,进来,快点儿
Kyle, in the car. Come on.
准备好了
We’re OK.
要开六十英里,知道吗?
You know we need to hit 60?
你我正在努力,这车不行
你停下!
– I’m trying. This car sucks.
– Stop!
谢谢你!好!
(EL) Thank you! Yes!
我早就说过了
What did I tell you?
啊,上帝!
Oh, my God.
啊,上帝!
Oh, my God!
我爸爸知道了,一定会杀了我
My father is gonna kill me
when he finds out about this.
我只说过我们可以跳过去
I only said we’d make it across.
没说过车轮会没事儿
I never said
the wheels would stay on.
我们现在怎么办?
What the hell are we gonna do now?!
我完了
I’m totally screwed!
我没有时间…走出…树林
I don’t have time…
to be walking…through the woods!
我们叫拖车来,把轴修好
Josh, we’ll call a tow truck,
have the axles fixed.
不过是车轮,最多半天便修好
We’ll lose half a day at most.
It’s just the wheels.
每当我对某人产生感情时
(Beth) The minute I think
I feel something for someone,
他们都会掉头来伤害我
they just turn around
and screw me over.
但乔希不同,他很特别
Just something about Josh,
he’s just different.
我觉得我们有感应
I feel like we had a connection.
我想我再也不信任男人了
I don’t think
I’ll ever be able to trust a guy.
对,不要信
我最后一次信任男人是1985年
You shouldn’t! Honey, the last time
I trusted a man was back in 1985
他开着我的车跟我妹妹跑了
and he took off
with my sister and my van.
那是个大车,不像这个小破车
It was a regular-size van.
Before that mini-van crap.
那么没希望了,嗯?
So there’s no hope, huh?
啊,有,但是电动的
Oh, there’s hope.
But it comes with batteries.
你留着用吧
You can keep that.
天呀
(Kyle ) God. Crap.
大家听着,我们得小心点儿
(EL) Listen, guys,
we’re gonna have to be more careful.
刚才差点没命了
We almost died in that explosion.
你我倒希望我死了
你不是开玩笑,我不能早逝
– I wish I had died.
– I’m serious. I can’t die young.
我有种感觉,人类将需要我
Something tells me the people
of Earth are gonna need me.
我必须活下去
I must live.
对,我们都要活下去
Yeah, right. We all must live.
但首先我们必须回到大路上
Before we do that,
we must get back on the road.
我们不应该现在睡觉
(Josh) We shouldn’t be going
to sleep right now!
在这儿,那儿都处理一下…
‘Let’s just lay
an indication here and there.’
涂上各种颜色…
(TV) ‘And a whole bunch of colour…’
对不起
Excuse me.
抱歉,你不要接电♥话♥吗?
I’m sorry, do you need to get that?
你有什么事儿吗?
Do you need something?
对,这是个特殊的问题
Yeah.
This is sort of an unusual question.
你有大♥麻♥卖♥♥点儿给我吗?
But do you have any marijuana
I might buy?
昨晚我们的车炸了
我一点儿都没有了
Our car exploded last night
and I’m practically all out.
我像个毒贩子吗?
Am I a drug dealer?
不,我不是,谢谢你问我
No, I am not.
Thank you for asking, though.
没有,那好,谢谢
No? OK, that’s OK. Thanks.
你还需要别的吗?
Is there anything else
I can help with?
比如要一个十一岁的妓
我们可以帮助
Perhaps you’d like an 11-year-old
prostitute. We can do that.
或者帮你杀掉谁,嗯?
Or maybe we can off someone
for you. Huh?
我明白了,我们该从小事做起
I’ve got it.
Why don’t we start small?
想要条新毛巾吗?
Would you like a fresh towel?
你可以起来吸
You could roll that up and smoke it.

Dick.
还有,小伙子
By the way, Cheech,
你们那张信♥用♥卡♥超额了
that credit card
you guys gave me was maxed out,
别把钱都花在毒品和枪枝上
so don’t go spending all your cash
on needles and guns just yet.
厄尔你爱德华先生?
Um, Mr Earl Edwards?
对不起,先生,你的卡超额了
I’m sorry, sir.
This card’s over its limit.
不会的,你拿回去再试一次
That’s not true. Put it through
your little machine again.
我试过三次了
如果你还有另一个卡,我…
I tried three times, sir. If you
have another card, I’d be happy to…
别装腔作势
Don’t give me any attitude.
你去把那鬼机器好好修修
You go fix
that little toy back there,
把账记在卡上
and charge this friggin’ card.
我们是这里二十年的顾客了
We’ve been coming here for 20 years.
我们才开张了八年
马上去做
– We’ve only been open eight years.
– Do it now.
别紧张,没什么大不了的
(EL) Relax, it’s not a big deal.
你不明白,乔希知道会发疯的
(Rubin ) You don’t understand,
when Josh finds out he’ll freak.
没有信♥用♥卡♥不能租车
You can’t rent a car without
a credit card. You just can’t.
那么,我们怎么办?
So, what are we gonna do?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!