Look at all this mail you got!
看多少人在关心你
Look how many nice people
care about you.
还有乔希的包裹
You even got a package from Josh.
真的?
Really?
打开看看好吗?
Shall we open it
and see what he says?
好,来,打开看看
Yeah, come on, Tif. Let’s open it.
是盘录像带
– (Laughs ) It’s a tape.
– Oh.
那,放进去看看
Well, pop it in.
也许我应该一个人看
Maybe I should watch this on my own.
啊,来吧
Oh, come on.
这一定会使你开心
This’ll definitely cheer you up.
你喜欢什么样的女孩子?
(Beth) ‘What do you look for
in a girl? ‘
哦,让我想想,她要精明
‘Well, let’s see.
She should be smart…’
有趣,还…
– (Giggling)
– ‘and, um, funny.
这也不错…不错
‘That’s good…that’s good, too.’
还有呢?
(Beth) ‘What else do you look for?’
她还要漂亮
‘Um… She should be, uh, attractive.
啊…无上装
‘And, um, topless.
她还要吻我
– ‘Uh-huh.’
– ‘And she should kiss me.’
你再见
你你们好好做人
(Josh) Bye-bye.
(Grandpa ) You boys be good now.
你再见
你我会代你向巴里问好
– Bye-bye.
– I’ll tell Barry you said hello.
喂,杰克,叫那个婊♥子♥
弄点儿饼给我
Hey, Jack, have that bitch make me
some blueberry pancakes. Now.
星期一上午8:52奥斯丁大学
对不起,啊哟
Excuse me. Ahem.
网址是WWW…
www.episodetwolspoilers…
好,瞧,我这里有人
(Sighs ) OK, look.
Some people are here
他们很无礼
and they are being very rude.
好,我再打给你
OK. Call you back.
对不起,我们需要你帮忙
I’m sorry, but we need your help.
你你认识渧芬妮你安迪森吗?
你109号♥房♥间
– Do you know Tiffany Henderson?
– Room 109.
她的外祖父刚过世了
Well, her grandfather died,
她让我帮她取她的信件
and she asked me
to pick up her mail.
啊,真不幸,你有锁匙吗?
Oh, how sad. Do you have the key?
她没有带到丧礼那儿去
我希望你可以…
Well, she didn’t bring it to the
funeral so I was hoping you could…
对不起,一定要有锁匙
Oh, I’m sorry,
but you need the key.
别担心,邮件在这儿很安全
Don’t worry. Her mail will be here,
safe and sound.
不是担心,是她需要点儿东西
It’s not like that, you see?
She needs something.
你这是紧急情况
你不要把事情搞大
– This is an emergency.
– Don’t make a big deal out of it.
没有搞大,你得有钥匙
规矩就是规矩
Well, it’s not a big deal, but
you need the key. Rules are rules.
没人让你犯错误,你就看别处
No one’s asking you to do anything
wrong. Just, you know, look away.
去买♥♥个爱斯基莫馅饼
Go have an Eskimo pie.
你们必须离开
You guys are gonna have to leave.
拿不到邮件我们不走
We’re not leaving without that mail.
听着,别让成龙揍扁你的脸
Listen to the man before you get
some Jackie Chan on your face.
你好,来吧
你现在就拿来,混♥蛋♥
– Come on, let’s go.
– That means now, asshole.
上帝!
Jesus!
他打扁了我的鼻子,上帝!
I think he broke my nose. Oh, God!
来呀,小妞儿
Come on, Susie.
你你是摔角的?
你对,小妞儿,你想打吗?
– You’re a wrestler?
– You bet, Mary. You wanna go?
你让我看看
你啊,上帝!
– Let me see it.
– Oh, God!
好
All right.
你谁是我的婊♥子♥?
你什么?!
– Who’s my bitch?
– What?!
就这样,不,不!
(Receptionist) That’s it. No, no, no!
好,各位,不准动!
OK, everyone, freeze!
这是胡椒喷雾
我们会毫不犹豫使用它的
This here is pepper spray,
and we will use it.
我坐在桌后,这些家伙袭击我
These guys jumped me.
I was just sitting behind my desk!
凯尔!
Kyle?
你♥爸♥爸?
你他是你♥爸♥爸?
– Dad?
– That’s your dad?
别动,大家都别动!
Freeze now! Everybody freeze!
放下武器!
Put your weapon down now!
我儿子给绑♥架♥了!
My son was kidnapped!
啊…谁给绑♥架♥了?
Whoa, whoa… Who was kidnapped?
不是绑♥架♥,他们是我的同学
I wasn’t kidnapped.
These are my friends from school.
你说什么?
What are you talkin’ about?
我们一起来的
We all drove down here together.
什么?
What?
那告诉我车子怎么被炸了?
Then explain to me how
the frigging car got blown to hell!
你那…你瞧
你车子被偷了
– Well, see…
– It was stolen.
对,你说呀,凯尔
That’s right. Tell him, Kyle.
一点儿不错
Uh-huh. Exactly.
被偷了?
Stolen?
那该死的信♥用♥卡♥呢?
What about the damned credit card?
一块儿都给偷了
It was inside,
and that was stolen, too.
废话!天方夜谈!
为什么不告诉我你的去处?
Bullcrap! This is ridiculous! Why
didn’t you tell us where you were?
我知道你会发怒!你看?
Because I knew you’d get mad! See?
你我没发怒,马上跟我来
你乔希?
– I’m not mad! You’re going with me.
– Josh?
你渧芬妮!
你这…这怎么了?
– Tiffany!
– What the… What’s going on?
你没什么
你嘿,伙计,她真撩人!
– Nothing.
– Damn, dude, she is hot!
我女友呼我,放他们走好吧?
My girlfriend’s pagin’ me.
Can we let them go?
你好主意
你谁也别动!
– Good idea.
– No one is going anywhere!
你他跟我走
你放开我!
– He’s comin’ with me.
– Get off of me!
我跟他们一块儿回去
I’m going back with these guys.
你闭嘴,别反嘴
Shut your mouth and don’t talk back.
你为什么不闭嘴?
Why don’t YOU shut up?
你刚才对我说什么?
What the hell did you just say to me?
我说,你闭嘴
I said, you shut up.
你总是让我维护自己的权益
You’ve always told me
to stand up for myself.
我现在做了,别管我,笨蛋!
Well, now I am.
Leave me alone, you jerk!
你这个无意…
You ungrateful…
你什么…
你这边儿走
– What…
– Go this way.
走开!走开!
Go away! Go away!
怎么回事儿?你来干什么?
What was that all about? I mean,
Josh, what are you doing here?
我就是想你,没别的
I just missed you. That’s all.
我也想你
但这么远开车来有点发疯
I missed you, too, but it’s crazy
for you to drive all the way here.
什么?我以为你会高兴呢
What?
I thought you’d be glad to see me.
当然高兴,但你要上学念书
I am. But Josh, you have your
entire life to live up at school.
这不利于健康,此外…
This isn’t healthy. Besides…