And you…
而你…
You were more like me.
比较像我
And I didn’t want you to be.
而且我不喜欢你像我
I didn’t mean to be…
我不是有意…
…different.
…偏心
Okay.
好吧
Good night, Pa.
晚安 爸
Good night.
晚安
Michael, wake up. Get your things.
麦克 醒醒 收拾行李
We’re leaving.
我们要走了
We left you something.
我们留了点东西给你们
Hello, John.
你好 约翰
You’re a smart man, Michael.
你真不简单 麦克
I wanna talk.
我想跟你谈谈
Here?
在这里?
Downstairs.
楼下
I didn’t think I’d see you again.
没想到会再见面
Read this.
拿去看
Connor’s been stealing from you for years.
康诺偷你的钱好几年了
He keeps accounts open under the names of dead men. Men like the McGoverns.
人死了 帐户却没有关闭 比如说麦高文家人
I stood there and helped him kill Finn to line his own pockets.
我帮他杀了芬恩 没想到却帮他污钱
I thought I was working for you, but I wasn’t.
我以为我替你工作 其实不然
You think I’d give up my son?
你以为我会放弃我儿子?
He was betraying you.
他背叛你
I know.
我知道
Now, listen to me.
听我说
I tried to avoid more bloodshed. You wouldn’t accept that…
我曾尝试避免流血 你不接受…
…so I did what was necessary. But I’ve always loved you like a son.
…我只有为所当为 我一直把你当儿子看
And now I’m telling you, leave before it’s too late.
现在我警告你 趁来得及 快走
Think.
想一想
Think.
想一想
They’re protecting him now, but when you’re gone, they won’t need him.
他们目前保护他 当你走后他们不再需要他
This ends with Connor dead regardless. That may be…
康诺横竖是死路一条 很可能如此…
…but you are asking me…
…但 你是要求我…
…to give you the key to his room so you can walk in…
…把他的房♥间钥匙给你 让你…
…put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. I can’t do that.
…用枪射穿他脑袋 我办不到
He murdered Annie and Peter. There are only murderers in this room.
他谋杀了安妮和彼得 这里哪一个不是杀人凶手
Michael, open your eyes.
麦克 张开眼睛看清楚!
This is the life we chose, the life we lead.
我们选择了这种生活就得过这种生活
And there is only one guarantee: None of us will see heaven.
只有一项保证: 我们谁都上不了天堂
Michael could.
麦克可以
Then do everything that you can to see that that happens.
那么 你就尽你所能确定你能达成心愿
Leave. I’m begging you.
走吧 我求你
It’s the only way.
这是唯一的路
And if I go?
如果我真的走呢?
Then…
那么…
…I will mourn…
…我将哀悼…
…the son I lost.
…我的丧子之痛
What are you gonna do?
你想做什么?
Just one last thing, and then it’s done.
再做一件事就全部了结了
Go back to bed, Michael.
回去睡觉
I’m glad it’s you.
给麦克
I’m glad it’s you.
我很庆幸是你
I understand.
我了解
But then Al wants your assurance that after that, it’s over.
但 艾尔希望你保证这件事之后 一了百了
The Lexington Hotel, room 1432.
莱辛顿饭店 1432房♥
Is that the house?
就是那栋房♥子吗?
That’s it.
没错
I knew there was a dog.
我就知道有一只狗
Sarah? It’s me, Mike. We’re here.
莎拉? 是我 麦克 我们到了
Smile.
笑一个
Give me the gun.
枪给我
Michael.
麦克
Michael…
麦克…
…don’t you do this.
…不要开枪
Give me the gun, Michael.
枪给我 麦克
Come on.
快点
Give me the gun.
枪给我
I couldn’t do it.
我下不了手
I know.
我知道
Pa. I’m sorry.
爸 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Pa.
爸!
Pa!
爸!
Pa!
爸!
Pa!
爸!
Pa! Pa!
爸! 爸!
I saw then that my father’s only fear…
我看见父亲唯一的恐惧…
…was that his son would follow the same road.
…就是儿子步上他的后尘
And that was the last time I ever held a gun.
那是我最后一次拿枪
People always thought I grew up on a farm.
人们以为我在农村长大
And I guess, in a way, I did.
而我想 从某方面来看 这也没错
But I lived a lifetime before that…
但 在那之前的六周逃亡路上…
…in those six weeks on the road…
…我经历了我的整个人生…
…in the winter of 1931.
…当时是1931年冬天
When people ask me if Michael sullivan was a good man…
当别人问我 麦克·苏利文是不是个好人…
…or if there was just no good in him at all…
…或者 他是不是无恶不作…
…I always give the same answer.
…我的答案永远一样
I just tell them:
我只跟他们说…
He was my father.
他是我父亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!