And what I make on the photographs is mine.
照片是我自己赚的外快
No, never met him.
没见过他
But I know his work.
但听说过他的杰作
He traveling alone?
他独来独往吗?
How old?
多大年纪?
What do I do with the kid?
小孩怎么处理?
Will do.
就照你的意思
Thank you.
谢谢
You remember your Aunt Sarah? Your mom’s sister?
你记得莎拉姨妈吗? 你母亲的姐姐?
She lives in Perdition. She’ll take you in.
住在派迪逊 她肯让你跟她住
Where is it?
她家在哪里?
Right by the lake.
湖边
We went there once, all of us, when you were, maybe 5.
我们全家去过一次 你四 五岁的时候
It’s beautiful.
风景很美
You remember?
记得吗?
The place with the dog.
她家有狗
Hello? Sarah?
哈罗? 莎拉
Mike.Oh,thank God.
麦克 噢 感谢上帝
I want you to know we’re OK.
只是跟你报个平安
Where are you?
你在哪里?
We’re on our way to your palce, if that’s all right.
到你家的路上 如果可以的话
Of course. I’ll be back there in two days.
当然 我两天后回去
How’s Michael?
麦克还好吗?
He’s all right.
他还好
How was it?
丧事办得怎么样?
Oh, Mike…
噢 麦克…
Hello?
哈罗?
We’ll see you soon.
见面再谈
Hello, operator? Yes, sir.
哈罗 接线生? 是的 先生
I was just cut off, could you reconnect me?
刚断线了 麻烦帮我重接?
You hungry?
肚子饿吗?
No.
不饿
Might not be another diner for a while, so you should eat.
前面可能很远都没餐馆
I’m not hungry.
我不饿
I just wanna read.
我只想看书
Slow night, huh? You kidding? This is busy.
生意蛮清淡的? 开玩笑? 算忙了
What can I get you? You got a special?
要点什么? 有特餐吗?
Everything’s special.
每样东西都很特别
ls that so? Everything except the food.
是吗? 除了食物以外
Everything except the food?
除了食物以外都好?
You ought to be on the stage. Don’t I know it.
你应该从事演艺工作 可不是
Give me some of that honey-dipped fried chicken and a black coffee.
我要蜜汁炸鸡和一杯黑咖啡
Duck soup.
马上来
Don’t mind me, sir.
不用理我 先生
It’s a free country. Used to be, anyhow.
这是自♥由♥国度 曾经是啦
No, thank you, sir.
不 谢谢你 先生
Is that your profession or your pleasure?
那是你的职业还是消遣?
Both, I guess.
应该说两者皆是
To be paid to do what you love… Ain’t that the dream?
既喜爱又有钱赚… 岂不完美?
I guess so.
说得没错
Yourself?
你呢?
I’m a salesman. Machine parts.
销♥售♥员 机械零件
Machine parts.
机械零件
That’s wonderful. I assure you, it is not.
好工作 跟你说 一点都不好
So who do you work for? Can you keep a secret?
你在什么公♥司♥上班? 可以帮我保守秘密吗?
I’m press.
我是媒体记者
Which paper?
哪家报社?
All over. I’m something of a rarity.
很多家 我从事的是罕见的工作
How’s that?
怎么说?
I shoot the dead.
我帮死人照相
Dead bodies, that is. I don’t kill them.
尸体啦 人不是我杀的
I should hope not.
我想应该不是吧
Always fascinated me, the look of them, you know?
死人的样子令我很着迷 有点奇怪吧?
You ever seen one? Yeah.
你有没有看过死人? 有
Sorry for you.
我为你感到难过
Terrible thing.
恐怖的经验
But it sure makes you feel alive, don’t it?
但让你感觉活着真好 不是吗?
I’ll drink to that.
值得为此干一杯
Stuff makes you sweat, huh?
它令你直冒汗呢?
Yeah, piss too.
对 是啊 而且利尿
Excuse me, ma’am, can you help me out here?
对不起 小姐 洗手间在哪?
Just through here.
从这里走过去
Hey!
喂!
Look out, there.
小心
Thanks, Ruby. Good night.
谢谢你 露比 晚安!
Forgot to leave a tip.
忘了放小费了
Get down. Why? What’s going on?
趴下! 为什么?
Get down!
趴下!
Hey, what do you think you’re…?
嘿! 你在干什…?
Get out of the car.
下车
Get out of the car! When I say get down, you get down.
出来! 我说趴下就趴下
Don’t ask questions. When I say we’re stopping to eat, you stay with me.
没有为什么 吃东西时 一定得跟在我身边
You listen to me from now on, or you start taking care of yourself.
听话 不然你得自己照顾自己
I can take care of myself fine! You never wanted me along anyway.
我可以照顾自己! 反正你根本不想带着我!
You think it’s my fault this happened. Stop it.
你认为这全是我的错! 住口
It was not your fault!
那不是你的错!
None of this is your fault.
所有事情都不是你的错!
Just take me to Aunt sarah’s. I can’t take you there.
带我去莎拉阿姨家就对了 我不能带你去那儿
Not now.
现在不行
Why? He knows that’s where we’re going.
为什么? 他知道我们要去那里
So, what are you gonna do?
那你想怎么办?
Something I can’t do alone.
接下来的事我一个人办不成
You have to listen to me now, okay?
你一定要好好听我的话 知道吗?
Or else both of us are dead.
不然我们两个都活不了
I have to make Capone give up Connor.
我得逼卡彭放弃康诺
There’s one thing Chicago loves more than anything…
现在芝加哥帮派份子只关心一样东西…
…and that’s their money.
…钱
They’ve got it in banks all over the state. We have to find it and take it.
他们将钱存在州内各银行 我们把它找出来 拿走
Are you gonna help me? Yes.
你要不要帮我? 好
Then I have to teach you something.
那么我就要教你几样功夫
You know what the clutch is? Sure I know what the clutch is.
知不知道什么是离合器? 当然知道
What is the clutch? The clutch, It clutches.
离合器是什么? 就离合器嘛 帮助离合
Right, it clutches. Which of those pedals is the clutch?
是哦 帮助离合 哪一个踏板是离合器?
That’s the gas.
那是油门
Gas. I’ll show you.
加速的油门
There. Right there, see?
我来教你? 看到没?
There’s the clutch, and it does the clutching.
离合器帮助你进 退档
Let’s go again.
再来一次
Release gas, clutch, shift gear, hit gas…
松油门 踩离合器 换档 踩油门…
Shift.
换档
Can I make one suggestion? No.
我可以给你个建议吗? 不行
I’m doing this.
我要自己做
Hey, 45 miles an hour, that’s a little fast.
时速45里 太快了
Look out for the tractor, Mike.
小心那辆牵引机 麦克!
Michael, look out for the tractor.
麦克! 小心那辆牵引机
Watch out for the tractor. Watch out for the tractor!
小心那辆牵引机 小心那辆牵引机!
We made it. Oh, yeah, yeah, we made it.
我们成功了 对 对 成功了
No more excuses. I’ve told you once, now I’m telling you again…
没有理由 我不再说了…
I’m looking for a Mr. McDougal. Just one moment.
我找麦道格先生 请稍等
Well, this is a pleasant surprise.
真是意外的惊喜
I wasn’t expecting another deposit until the end of the month.
我以为这个月不会有存款了
Actually, I’m making a withdrawal. I want dirty money only.
事实上 我是来取款的 我只拿脏钱
Everything you’re holding for Capone that’s off the books. Open the safe.
卡彭的每一分钱都不能少 保险柜打开
You’re insane. You know they’ll find out who you are.
你疯了 他们一定知道你是谁
The name’s sullivan. You want me to spell it?
大名苏利文 要我写下来吗?
Open the box.
箱子打开
They’ll kill you. They’re animals.
他们会杀了你 他们是野兽
You don’t say. Put it in.
是吗? 放进去
That’s for you.
这叠是给你的
Call it a handling charge. Tell Chicago I took it.
算手续费 跟芝加哥说我拿的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!