Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
真是太感谢你了
Mr. Calvino? Mr. Calvino, Mike Sullivan’s here.
卡维诺先生? 卡维诺先生 麦克·苏利文来访
Shit. He wants to see you.
糟了 他想见你
Shit. Is he packing? Not anymore.
完了 他带着枪吗? 被我拿走了
All right.
好吧
Show him in.
带他进来
Hey, hey, hey. You stick around, okay?
你留在我身边 好吗?
Hey!
喂!
How the hell are you? Things good with the old man?
什么风把你吹来了? 老先生还好吧?
Yeah.
是的
What brings you here? Don’t imagine it’s the pussy.
什么事劳你亲自上门? 该不是来找乐子的吧?
I have a letter for you from Mr. Rooney. Am I behind again?
隆尼先生有封信要给你 我又晚付款了吗?
Am I in trouble? I don’t know.
我惹上麻烦了吗? 我不知道
Kill Sullivan and all debt are paid.
杀了苏利文 旧帐一笔勾消
Michael.
麦克
No!
不!
No! My God!
不! 老天!
Pa, I’m sorry. Stupid!
爸 对不起 笨蛋!
The kid would’ve talked. I’m sorry.
那小鬼一定会说出去 对不起
Goddamn you. Goddamn you!
上帝诅咒你! 上帝诅咒你!
I curse the fucking day you were born!
我诅咒你被生出来那该死的一天!
I curse it!
我诅咒它!
You!
你!
Oh, Lord.
噢 主啊
Oh, Lord. God help us.
噢 主啊 上帝保佑我们
God help us.
上帝保佑我们
This house is not our home anymore.
这房♥子不再是我们的家了
It’s just an empty building.
它只是空荡荡的屋子
All right, you stay here. You stay out of sight.
你留在这儿 不要让人发现
Don’t go, Pa. Don’t go. Michael…
不要走 爸 别走 麦克…
…when they find out we’re gone, they’re gonna come after us.
…他们发现我们走了一定会追来
I have to protect you now.
现在起 我必须保护你
Please, Pa.
我求你 爸
All right, here, take this.
好吧 这个拿着
No. I don’t want it. Take it.
我不要 拿去
I don’t want it. Boy, take it! You got six shots.
我不要啊 拿着! 你有六发子弹
If I’m not back in half an hour, go tell Reverend Lynch what’s happened.
我如果半个小时没回来 去找林奇牧师说出实情
Do not go to Father Callaway.
不要找卡拉威神父
I don’t have any business with you, Mr. Kelly.
此事跟你无关 凯利先生
But I have business with you, Mike.
但我有事找你 麦克
Go ahead.
请说
What is that?
那是什么东西?
25,000 dollars. Mr. Rooney wants you to know there’s more if you need it.
二万五千元 隆尼先生说 需要的话还有
You have friends in lreland, Mike. Why don’t you take Peter and leave?
你在爱尔兰有朋友 带着彼得远走高飞吧?
I can’t take Peter.
我没办法带彼得去
He’s dead.
他死了
So where’s Connor? He’s in hiding.
康诺在哪里? 躲起来了
Where? You know I can’t tell you that.
躲在哪里? 你知道我不能说
You think sticking a gun to my head is gonna make any difference to me?
你以为拿枪对着我有用吗?
If I tell you, I’m a dead man anyway. We both are.
说出来 我还不是死路一条 我们两个都一样
Think, Mike. Don’t be stupid. I’m just the messenger.
想清楚 麦克 别做傻事 我只是负责传话
Then give Mr. Rooney a message for me.
那么帮我带句话给隆尼先生
What is it?
什么话?
Give me the gun.
枪给我
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
To Chicago.
芝加哥
There’s a man there who runs things.
我认识那里的一位大人物
I’ve done some work for him.
以前帮他办过几次事
We have to find out where he stands.
我们得请教他的意见
Try to get some sleep.
你先睡一会
I want you to wait for me here.
你在这里等我
Sure. I won’t be long. You’ll be all right?
当然 我很快回来 没问题吧?
Yeah, I’ll be all right. That’s a good boy.
没问题 好孩子
Hello, Mike. Hello, fellas.
哈罗 麦克 哈罗 两位
It’s nice to see you. We heard what happened. How you holding up?
又见面了 我们听说了 你还撑得住吧?
I need to talk to Mr. Nitti.
我想跟尼提先生谈谈
He’s awful busy. I can wait.
他非常忙 我可以等
Okay. Take the man to the top.
好 带这位先生去顶楼
Certainly, sir.
当然 先生
Sorry to make you wait so long, Mike. Come on in.
抱歉让你久等 麦克 请进
We all just heard what happened.
我们刚听说了你的事
Jesus, I’m sorry, Mike.
天啊 真遗憾 麦克
Well, thank you for seeing me, Mr. Nitti.
谢谢你肯见我 尼提先生
Come on, sit down.
请坐
Like some coffee or…? No.
来杯咖啡…? 不要
You sure? Yes, thank you.
真的不要? 谢谢
So, what can I do for you, Mike?
我能怎么帮你 麦克?
I’d like to work for you.
我想帮你工作
Well, that’s very interesting.
这倒有趣
And in return, I’d like you to turn a blind eye to what I have to do.
希望我个人的事你不要干涉作为我工作的酬劳
And what is that?
你想怎么做?
Kill the man who murdered my family.
宰了杀我妻儿的凶手
Is one more body gonna make a difference?
多死一个人有什么不一样吗?
This is a good proposal, Mr. Nitti.
这提议对你很有利 尼提先生
I will work only for you, and you know I can do a good job.
我只为你工作 我是个中高手
I respect you, Mike. I do.
我尊敬你 麦克 真的
We would like nothing more than to have you come work for us. But not like this.
我巴不得你为我效命 但不是在这种情况之下
What you’re asking me is impossible.
你的要求根本不可能
Is it?
是吗?
Let me explain something to you that maybe you haven’t realized.
让我为你解释清楚或许有些事情你不了解
All these years, you’ve been living under the protection…
多年来 许多关心你的人…
…of people who care about you.
…一直在保护着你
And those same people are protecting you now, including me.
同一批人现在还在保护你 包括我
So if you go ahead with this, if you open that door…
如果你一意孤行 打开那扇门…
…you’re walking through it alone.
…你得孤独的走下去
And all that loyalty, all that trust, will no longer exist for you.
所谓的忠诚 信任 对你来说不再存在
And Mike, you won’t make it. Not on your own.
而且 麦克 你不可能成功 单枪匹马不可能
And not with a little boy.
带着小孩更不可能
You’re protecting him already?
你已经开始在护着他了?
We’re protecting our interests, Mike.
我们是在保护我们的利益
I drove all through the night to see you.
我连夜驱车前来找你
I appreciate that. Now I suggest you drive yourself back.
谢谢 我建议你再赶回去
Go home, Mike. Go home and bury your wife and child.
回家吧 麦克 好好安葬妻小
With our blessing.
我们祝福你
It won’t be that simple.
事情没那么简单
You heard?
你们听到了吧?
Dad, listen to me. He’s in the building.
爸爸 听我说 趁他在这里
You can end this now. Take him now. Connor, get upstairs.
你可以做个了结 杀了他 康诺 上楼去
God help me.
上帝帮帮我
God help me. What do I do?
上帝帮帮我 我该怎么办?
You think objectively.
客观的想清楚
And you make your choice.
然后做出抉择
What would you do if Sullivan were just some guy?
若苏利文是个陌生人你会怎么办?
God help me.
上帝帮帮我
Make it quick. And the kid?
一定要干净利落 那孩子呢?
Oh, Christ. No, no.
噢 老天 不 不
One day the kid becomes a man… Think he won’t remember?
你以为… 他长大后会忘记吗?
I said not the kid.
我说了 不能杀那小孩
All right.
好的
I know who to call.
我知道该找谁
There’s a guy who’s done some work for us in the past.
一个过去帮过我们的人
He’s gifted.
他天赋很好
Excuse me, ma’am. Press. Press.
抱歉 女士 我是媒体记者 媒体记者
He was raping my wife. He raped my wife.
他强♥暴♥我太太
Come on, come on, you’re treading on the evidence here.
跟我来 你踩到证物了
Two minutes.
只要两分钟
You got it, Mr. Maguire.
没问题 马盖尔先生
Harlen Maguire. Good evening, Mr. Nitti.
哈伦·马盖尔 晚安 尼提先生
Sixteen hundred.
一千六百元
Sixteen hundred dollars is my rate, Mr. Nitti.
我的价码是一千六 尼提先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!