Come on now, Finn.
表达点意见嘛 芬恩
Make this easy.
以免弄得太尴尬
We can’t hear you.
我们听不见
All right. Good.
就听你们的 很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
I am sorry. I’m sorry for your loss. I’m sorry for this misunderstanding.
抱歉 抱歉你失去亲人 抱歉引起这场误会
And I’m sorry your brother was such a fucking liar.
很抱歉 你兄弟是个骗子
My brother was not a liar. Excuse me?
我兄弟不是骗子 你说什么?
To protect my family and keep my job, I’ll stay quiet.
为了家人和饭碗 我会闭嘴
But don’t think I don’t know something’s going on.
但我知道事有蹊跷
Don’t think I won’t find out what it is. Whoa, buddy…
而且我一定会查出来 怎么样
Easy, easy.
别紧张
Easy.
别紧张
We’re just talking. You tell your father my brother never stole from him.
我们只是聊聊 跟你♥爸♥说 丹尼没坑他的钱
I’ve checked the books. He never sold booze to no one. It’s all accounted for.
我查过帐册 他没有偷卖♥♥过一滴酒 每一桶都记得一清二楚
lf he sold it, where’s the money? Fuck should I know?
如果偷卖♥♥ 钱哪去了? 我不知道
Did you check his mattress? Maybe you should check yours.
查查他床铺底下 或许你该查查你自己的
There’s something immoral here, don’t you think, Mike?
他这什么态度 麦克?
My beloved father throws your undeserving little brother…
我父亲帮你那不成材的…
…the wake of his life, and this… This is your thank-you?
…弟弟办个体面的丧礼…这就是你的谢意?
What a hideous world this is. You think you’re so smart.
这世界反啦 你自以为聪明?
You think we don’t know? You’re spending so much time in Chicago…
以为我们不知道你在芝加哥混…
What was that?
你怎么那么冲动?
We’re out of here.
快走
Jesus Christ, Connor, what the hell are you thinking?!
你到底在想什么?
Jesus.
噢 天啊
Michael.
麦克!
Are you hurt?
你有受伤吗?
You saw everything?
你都看到了?
Jesus.
老天
You are not to speak of this to anyone. You understand?
这件事绝不可以说出去 懂吗?
Not to anyone!
谁都不准说!
Who’s this?
他是谁?
It’s one of yours?
你的孩子?
He must have been hiding in the car.
他一定是躲在车里
Well, can he keep a secret?
他会保守秘密吗?
He’s my son.
他是我儿子
Well, that’s good enough for me.
那我就放心了
You take him home.
带他回家吧
Think I’ll walk.
我走走
Perfect night for a stroll.
今晚最适合散步
Does Mama know?
妈妈知道吗?
Your mother knows I love Mr. Rooney.
你妈妈知道我爱隆尼先生
When we had nothing…
当我们一无所有时…
…he gave us a home, a life. We owe him.
…他给我们一个家 一个像样的生活 我们亏欠他
Do you understand?
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
你懂不懂?
Yes.

Well, come on inside, then.
进去吧
Boys, clear your plates, please.
孩子们 请收拾自己的碗盘
I’ll do it later.
待会儿再收
It’s time for school now… It’s only a plate!
要上学了… 只不过是个盘子!
What’s he doing here?
他来做什么?
Michael was hiding in the car…
昨晚我出去时…
…when I went out last night.
…麦克躲在车里
Jesus, Mike.
天啊 麦克
I’ve spoken to him. It won’t happen again.
我跟他说过了 绝不再犯
Mom. Mom!
妈! 妈!
Just the feller…
我正是…
Our secret, right?
我们之间的秘密 对吧?
I’m talking about the dice.
我是说赌骰子
A man of honor always pays his debts.
君子有债必还
And keeps his word.
言出必行
I’m gonna be late for school.
我上学快迟到了
How is Michael? Is he okay?
麦克怎么了? 他还好吧?
I’ve spoken to him.
我跟他谈过了
He understands.
他知道轻重
That’s tough…
他一定相当震惊…
…seeing that for the first time. Well, you turned out.
…第一次看到这种事 你已经熬过来了
You can’t protect them forever.
不可能永远保护着他
If it wasn’t this, it’d be something else.
迟早他会看到的
Natural law.
自然法则
Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.
儿子生来就是替老子找麻烦
John’s also made it clear that Finn McGovern’s operation…
约翰交代得很清楚 芬恩·麦高文的地盘…
…will be divided up locally…
…将打散…
…among two territories that John will select personally.
…并入两个约翰亲自挑选的区域
I’d like to take this moment to thank Mr. Rance for…
在此特别感谢蓝斯先生…
…interrupting a busy travel schedule to pay us a visit.
…百忙之中抽空前来
Thank you, Jack.
谢谢 杰克
Mr. Rance met with John and me earlier to make another bid…
蓝斯先生跟约翰和我谈过…
…for our involvement in the unions.
…他再次邀请我们加入工会
And I told Mr. Rance what I told him before:
我跟蓝斯先生重申我的想法
What men do after work is what made us rich.
男人们下班后的活动让我们赚饱了荷包
No need to screw them at work as well.
没必要再去剥削他们的劳力
ls there any other business? Yes.
还有其他事情吗? 有
Connor, is there something you would like to say about last night?
康诺 昨晚的事报告一下?
I’d like to apologize for what happened.
昨天的事我想先道个歉
Especially to you, Pa.
特别是对你 爸
Two wakes in a month… What can I say?
一个月办两次丧事… 我能说什么呢?
We lost a good man last night.
我们损失一位好弟兄
You think it’s funny?
你觉得好笑吗?
Try again.
重说一次
I’d like to apologize…
我想表达歉意…
You would like to apologize? Try again.
你想表达歉意? 重说
Gentlemen…
在座的各位…
…my apologies.
…谨致深深的歉意
Is everyone clear about bit borrowers?
各位清楚我们对小♥额♥贷♥款♥的立场了吧?
There have been far too many debts outstanding.
欠债不还的人太多了
Mike… Just give me their names.
麦克… 名单给我
Tell me who to visit.
跟我说该找谁
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢各位出席
Come on upstairs.
上楼来
Mike.
麦克!
Dad forgot to give you this.
爸忘了把这交给你
It’s just a reminder for Tony Calvino. He’s light again.
给汤尼·卡维诺的信函 他的款子又短少了
Are you coming?
你来不来?
No, I’m under house arrest for a while.
不 我暂时被禁足
Look, I’m sorry about last night. I am.
昨晚的事我很抱歉 真的
I was… Yeah.
我本来…你知道的
All right.
没关系
Help you, sir? Or just looking? Here to see Tony Calvino.
有什么事吗 先生? 我来找汤尼·卡维诺
Yeah, and who are you?
是吗? 你是谁?
Mike Sullivan.
麦克·苏利文
Yes, sir.
没问题 先生
You gonna frisk me?
要搜身吗?
Should l? It’s a good idea.
应该搜吗? 应该
That’s the only one.
我只带一把枪
I mean, I’m a grown man and this place is getting to me.
我不是小孩 这地方烦死了
Every night there’s trouble.
每天晚上都有麻烦
No one’s got no dough, but all the world’s here wasting it.
全国苦哈哈 这里的人却挥霍无度
Always money for frills and twists, and never money for food.
有人有钱穿华服 玩女人 有人穷得没饭吃
Sometimes I despair the species, you know?
有时我真为人类感到悲哀
Number 1 2 in the beauty parlor. Who’s the lucky face?
12号♥ 幸运儿是哪位?
I’m not from here originally, but jobs ain’t hanging off trees, you know.
我不是本地人 但景气这么差 工作不会从天上掉下来
I’m a boxer by trade. Nine consecutive titles.
我是拳击手 连获九次冠军
That’s a record in South Orange.
破了南橘市的记录
I’d make a pretty good bodyguard, I think.
当保镖我想不成问题
What I’m saying is, is Mr. Rooney looking for anyone?
我是说 隆尼先生缺人手吗?
You know, anyone like me, for example? Is there any chance you might ask him?
比方说 我这种人? 有机会问问他吗?
Sure. Thank you, Mr. Sullivan.
当然 谢谢 苏利文先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!