Or because of you?
亲爱的!我现在有了所有权
Look, honey. I got the claim filed.
我们有钱了,永远离开这里
we can get rich get out of here forever
除非你们认为可以吊死我后拥有这所有权
Unless you were thinking you two could hang me and have the claim together?
亲爱的,我不是这个意思
I didn’t mean that, honey.
我的意思是,我一辈子没钱
I mean that all my life I’ve been nothing.
到处流浪,骗人,废物
A drifter, a cheater, a tinhorn.
我一辈子都在等这么个大好机会,现在是我的了
All my life, I waited for the one big chance a man gets, and this is mine
我可不想失去它,或是冒险走回头路
I’m not gonna lose it or risk it or go back to being what I was before,
还是被吊死,只因一名农夫想要回他马
or get strung up just because some dirt farmer wants his horse back.
这便是我的意思
That’s what I mean.
好!凯,去跟他谈
All right, Kay, I’ll talk to him.
– 拿那做什么? – 要是他听不进去的话
– What’s that for?
– In case he’s hard of hearing.
好了!凯,随你好了
All right, Kay. Any way you want it.
马特!你那地方就太可惜了
Too bad about your place, Matt.
对我可惜!对你可好了,宾!又来照顾你生意了
Bad for me, good for you, Ben.It all depends on whose ox gets gold.
– 你需要什么呢? – 差不多所有的东西
– What’ll you need?
– Just about everything my credit’ll stand.
– 想拿什么便拿吧! – 谢了
– Take what you want.
– Thanks.
真是有点疯狂,是吧?
They’re all kinda crazy, ain’t they?
– 什么呢?宾 – 这时机
– What’s that, Ben?
– The times.
白人追黄金,印地安人追白人
White man chasing gold.Indians chasing white men.
军队追印地安人
Army chasing the Indians.
你喜欢这把枪,就拿吧!
If you like that rifle, keep it.
马特你在追什么呢?
What are you chasing, Matt?
哈瑞,你别收买♥♥他,别给他什么?跟他说实话就好
Don’t try to buy him, Harry. Don’t offer him anything. Just tell him the truth.
哈瑞,你听到我说的吗?
Are you listening to me, Harry?
– 哈瑞!不要 – 走开
– “Harry, no!
– Honey!
我不得不!
I… I… I had to!
不要紧的!马克,不要紧的
It’s all right, Mark. It’s all right.
你看到的,你明白
You saw it! You know.
马克,没有其他的办法,不是他便是你♥爸♥
There was no other way, Mark.It was him or your dad.
– 她要上那去呢? – 我不晓得
– Where’s she going?
– I don’t know.
– 她现在就要走了吗? – 我不知道
– Is she going away now?
– I don’t know.
如果你仔细听,可以听到它在呼唤
If you listen, you can hear it call
为了你
Wailaree
看流水悠悠
There is a river
看那大江东去不回头
Called the River of No Return
它有时静悄悄
Sometimes it’s peaceful
有时浪涛涛
And sometimes wild and free
爱情像流水
Love is a traveler
像那大江东去不回头
On the River of No Return
我愿向东流
Swept on forever
流到沧海不回头 为了你
To be lost in the stormy sea Wailaree
我能听见它在说
I can hear the river call
不回头,不回头
No return, no return
不回头,不回头
No return, no return
为了你
Wailaree
我为爱情在呼嚎,在呼嚎
I can hear my lover call
来吧
Come to me
不回头,不回头
No return, no return
走遍那海角和天涯
I lost my love on the river
意中人何处寻找
And forever my heart will yearn
看流水悠悠
Gone, gone forever
看那大江东去不回头
Down the River of No Return
为了你,为了你
Wailaree Wailaree
流到沧海不回头
He’ll never return to me
不回头
No return, no return, no return
永不
Never
这是怎么一回事
Hey, what’s going on here?
马特,你疯了吗?放我下来
Are you crazy, Matt? Put me down.
马特
Matt!
– 你要带我上哪? – 回家
– Where are you taking me?
– Home.
There is a river
Called the River of No Return
Sometimes it’s peaceful
And sometimes wild and free
Love is a traveler
On the River of No Return
Swept on for ever
Down the River of No Return