After what he did to us?
她说他没有更好的办法
She said he didn’t know any better.
她说人有时候做错事
She said that sometimes you do wrong things
做的当时又觉得没什么大碍
that seem all right when you do them.
比方说呢?
Like what?
比方你以前所做的
Like what you did.
你要去杀他吗?
Are you going to kill him?
马克,听着
Mark, look.
有一条法律是
There’s a law.
你不能偷走别人的马匹
You can’t steal a man’s horse.
在这里就如同偷走了他的性命
In this land, that’s like stealing his life.
法律并不是我订的,是大家订定,赖以生存的
I didn’t make the law.All men make them to live by.
但对我们来说,这就像是夺走了我们的生命
But it to us like took our lives stealing them
你要跟我说,她上那去了吗?凯去那里了
Now, are you gonna tell me where she went? Where Kay went?
她在瀑布那儿洗澡
She’s taking a bath in the waterfall.
你来喝完
Finish it.
如果不是饿得要死 ,我一定会有又活了的感觉
I’d be alive again if I hadn’t starved to death.
我看你也还活着
I see you’re still alive.
– 那水如何呢? – 冰死了,不过我好像坚强了许多
– How was the water?
– Freezing, but I’m becoming hardened.
我想我看到了生活的原始状态
I guess it’s from seeing life in the raw,
和你们这些坚强,内敛的人在一起
and running around with strong,silent types like you guys.
我去木筏上拿其余的东西上来
Yeah. I’ll go get the stuff off the raft.
我来帮你
I’ll help you.
– 你看我改变了吧! – 我怎么会知道
– See how I’ve changed?
– How would I know?
我看你也去泡一泡
You oughta take a dip in the falls yourself.
或许可以洗去你心中阴影或是一些污点!
Might wash some of the starch out of you, or rust.
-任何什么的 – 什么呢?
– Or whatever it is.
– Or whatever it is.
其实你也不坏
You’re not such a mean person, in spite of yourself.
或许换个时间、空间,我们会处得不错
Some other time and some other place, we might have even have gotten along.
你这是什么?这又是什么表演
Now what’s all this? What kind of an act is this?
我是个演员,你不晓得吗?能唱歌♥和跳舞
I’m a performer. Didn’t you know? Songs and dances.
– 我知道你这相当不错 – 我想我也很了解你
– I think I know you pretty well.
– I think I know you, too.
我像什么样?
What am I like?
并不是真的很坏
Really not so bad.
并不是外表那么粗野,阴险
Not so tough and grim as you seem.
我想你也是装的
I think you do a little acting yourself.
如果你愿意试一下,你会很好
You could be nice if you half-tried.
你不必因为恨他,而来恨我
You don’t have to hate me just because you hate him.
我并不恨你
I don’t hate you.
你会为了救他做任何事吧?
You’d do anything to save him,wouldn’t you?
超过朋友
You’d even be friends.
没有他!我也可以
I could be that without him.
为什么?
Why?
为什么不可以?
Why not?
放开我
Leave me alone!
放开我
Let me go!
它真的很想要那块肉
He sure wanted that meat.
– 我们的确是个饥饿世界 – 难道我们不是吗?
– Yeah, we’re in a hungry world.
– Ain’t we?
– 你还好吧! – 我没事!可是你不是
– You all right?
– I think so, but you’re not.
– 把衬衫脱了 – 我会活下来
– Take your shirt off.
– Oh, I’ll live.
我叫班森,他是大卫,克利
My name’s Benson. This is Dave Colby.
你的枪法很好
You’re a fine shot.
我跟那大猫一样地饿,我们有两天没东西吃
I’m as hungry as that cat.We ain’t eaten for two days.
来一点吧!你们可以来吃一点
Go ahead and eat.You earned a piece of it.
我们闻到了你的食物,要确定不是印地安人
We smelled your food.Had to make sure it wasn’t Indians.
我们把马留在河边
We left our horses down by the water.
你们要去淘金吗?
You prospectin’ for gold?
先生!不想了,我们正在找人
Not any more, mister.We’re prospectin’ for a man.
你还没说,你是谁?
You didn’t say who you was.
克尔
Calder.
– 她是你妻子吗? – 不是
– This here your wife?
– No.
你们要去县城吗?
You headed for Council City?
是的!顺河而下,我们有只木筏
Yeah, on the river. We got a raft.
这不是很呆吗?那儿有印地安人
Ain’t that kinda foolish,with all these Indians?
– 没有他们,就显不出这是高明的 – 是!
– It isn’t too bright without them.
– Yeah.
我现在知道在那见过你
Now I know where I seen you.
就在那粗言粗语的地方吧!
Same place you left your table manners?
就在我把采金权输给一个老千的同样地方,那人叫威斯
Same place I left a gold claim to a card shark named Weston.
你和他不是同路的吗?
Wasn’t you and him kinda thick?
我记不起你了,那些人的脸看起来都一样
I can’t quite place you.But then, all the faces look the same.
我听说你和他从那地方跑了,是坐木筏走的
I heard you and him pulled out of there, on a raft.
你知道这些事吗?
Do you know something about this?
知道!这正是我的麻烦
Yeah, that’s my trouble.
每一件事我都知道一点
I know a little about everything.
– 你跟这家伙在一起干什么? – 我想离开一阵子
– What are you doing with this guy?
– I want to get away for a while.
呼吸新鲜的空气,轻松一下
Fresh air and relaxation.
你把威斯甩了?还是他把你甩了
Did you dump Weston? Or did he dump you?
好了!我也在找他
All right, honey. I’m lookin’ for him, too.
只要你想乘那木筏到县城去,那你是别想离开一阵
Only you try to make Council City on that raft and you won’t get away for a while.
你会永远地离开
You’ll get away forever.
– 你跟我们一起走还有点机会 – 我们会到那儿的
– You come with us, and you got a chance.
– Oh, we’ll get there.
先填饱肚子再找爱人
You get your belly full of food,and you’re a lover.
你听到我说的话了吗?甜心
Did you hear what I said, honey?
她听到了
She heard ya.
那她有权利,去抓住她目前拥有的最后机会
Well, ain’t she got a right to take her best chance the way she sees it?
跟我们,她就有机会
With us, she’s got one.
– 你想问我意思吗? – 说!甜心!这是你的派对
– You wanna ask me?
– Go ahead, honey. It’s your party.
好的!我宁愿不要有机会,跟他在一起
All right.I’d rather have no chance, with him.
你听到了
You heard her.
克比,你和你的伙伴帮了我的忙,我也帮你们一个忙
You and your partner did me a favor, Colby.Now I’ll do one for you.
带着你应得的肉,滚吧!
Just take your meat and get out.
好了!起来
All right, get up.
起来
Get up!
你们要照着我说的做吗?
You wanna do what I say?
照他说的做
Do what he says.
把你的马带到那山边去
Get your horses and ride them up to that point.
叫你朋友在那边等
Wait for your friend there.
快去
Do it.
把他的枪留下!只带走你的
No, leave his rifle. Just take yours.
山姆,快做
Do it, Sam.
谢谢你们的肉
Thanks for the meat.
把弹带卸下
Drop your cartridge belt.
快把东西带上木筏去
Get the stuff aboard.
儿子!把枪拿着
Take that rifle, son.
走吧!
All right, come on.
这要做什么?
What’s all this for?
等你到那儿,一定会来追我们
As soon as he gets to that point,you can run after him.
– 你还要我数吗? – 我本来可以干掉你们两人
– Are you gonna count?
– I can subtract two men from two horses
得到两匹马,你比较喜欢这结局吗?
and have two horses left for myself,if you like it better that way.
– 你手上有刀 – 我是从你手中夺来的
– You got the knife, Calder.
– I got it from you.
你现在可以走了!
All right. Now you can get out.
克尔,最好你不要死在河里,让我能够收拾你
I hope this river don’t kill you, Calder.I hope it leaves you for me.
地方还真挤
Too crowded around here.
我并不很想睡
I’m not asleep.
来喝一杯
Here. Drink this.
让自己好过一点
Make you feel better.
小心!这是最后的一点
Careful, that’s the last of it.
是你最后的东西吗?
Is that all it’s the last of?
喝吧!
Drink it.
我和你一起分享
I’ll split it with you.
我让大家惹上麻烦
I get everybody into trouble.
你是说克比吗?
You mean Colby?
你也无能为力的,你永远无法
You couldn’t help that.You’ll never be able to help that.
而且也不是因为你,是因为黄金