– Maybe try to get to Council City, too.
也许他先抵达,那就对我或是他不利了
Might get there first, which’d be bad for one of us.
你的马和枪要价多少呢?
How much do you want for your horse and gun?
钱?我用钱耕田?
Money? What would I do? Plow that field with a silver dollar,
印地安人来,就拿那些钱丢他们的脸吗?
then throw it in some lndian’s face?
我一定得过去,你到底要多少钱
I gotta get there. How much d’you want?
你何不等我犁好田,播完种,再带你过去
Why don’t you wait till I get that field seeded, and I’ll take you?
– 我不能等了 – 那么,我无法去
– I can’t wait.
– Well, I can’t go.
克尔,枪不在那儿了
It isn’t there, Calder.
出去
Go on outside.
走!你儿子在外面
Go on, you got a kid out there.
哈瑞!你在做什么?
Harry, what are you doing?
我要把枪拿走,我也要借走马匹
I’m taking the gun, Calder,and I’m borrowing the horse.
快去
Get it.
快去,就没人会受伤
Get it and no one’ll get hurt.
马克,照他说的去做
Mark, go ahead. Do what he says.
– 不 – 快去!
– No.
– Do it.
只不过去几天,我们马上就回来
This’ll only take a few days,then we’ll be back.
– 带着孩子和你们去 – 孩子?做什么?
– Take the boy with you.
– Boy? What for?
印地安人!威斯先生,你身上有枪,就带男孩一起吧!
The Indians, Weston. You’ve got the rifle.Take the boy with it.
克尔,我办不到,我很急,这对我是一笔财富
I can’t do that, Calder. I’m in a hurry.This can mean a fortune to me.
– 他的命寄托在你身上 – 在袋子里装上食物
– It can mean his life.
– Get some food in a bag.
叫小鬼去拿
Let the boy get it.
把马鞍披上
Saddle the horse.
哈瑞!我们不必这么做,只不过几天而已
Harry, we don’t have to do this.It’s just a few days.
– 根本不必这么大费周章 – 有差别
– It doesn’t matter that much.
– Yes, it does.
四五天对一个农夫没什么差别
Four or five days might not make any difference to a farmer
不过,对我就有差别了
but they do to me.
我不是偷,我只是借用而已
I’m not stealing anything.I’m just borrowin’ it.
你会得到很多的酬劳
You’ll get paid plenty for the faith.
到手的钱跟田里的麦子一样好
A fistful of money in the hand’s as good as a fistful of wheat in the ground.
马特!小心枪
Look out, Mark, the gun!
– 我们快走吧! – 你杀了我爹!
– Come on, let’s get outta here.
– You’ve killed my dad!
– 他会没事的!快去拿些水来 – 快!快!
– He’ll be all right. Get some water.
– Come on!
– 他受伤了!不能丢下他! – 他本来不会受伤
– We can’t leave him like this. He’s hurt.
– He didn’t have to be.
他本来也不必把我们从木筏救起
He didn’t have to get us off the raft either.
– 我可以在这儿等你 – 等!你什么意思
– I think I’ll wait here for you, Harry.
– What do you mean, “wait”?
我就是这个意思,不能这么丢下孩子不管
I mean what I said. I can’t leave them like this. I can’t leave the boy.
没有我到县城不是比较快吗?
You’ll get to Council City twice as fast without me, won’t you?
是的!对
Yeah. Yeah, I guess so.
那你可以快一点得到采矿权再回来这里
Then you can have the claim filed and be back here all the sooner.
哈瑞你先去,我在这儿等你
You go ahead, Harry. I’ll wait here.
你不会去很久,对吧!
You won’t take long, will you?
你在这儿,你明白的
Not with you here. You know that.
别担心!他会没事的
Stop worrying. He’ll be all right.
如果不是枪托而是枪的话,准会要他的命
It’d take more than the wooden end of a rifle to kill him.
他的头跟玉石一样硬
He’s got a head like a boulder.
等一下,你以为你在做什么?
Hey, wait a minute.What do you think you’re doing?
– 他们走了吗? – 男的走了!她留下了
– Have they gone?
– The man’s gone. She’s staying.
她不愿丢下我们
She didn’t wanna leave us.
– 为什么呢? – 因为你受伤了
– Why not?
– Because you were hurt.
– 她跟他说,她得留下来了 – 他要你要留下来照顾我?
– She told him she had to stay…
– He left you here to take care of me?
也许我不喜欢他的所作所为,不过他会再回来
Look, maybe I don’t like what he did or the way he did it, but he’ll be back,
你会得到很好的照顾
and you’ll be taken care of.
真好
That’s nice.
每个人都想照顾我
Everybody’s gonna take care of me.
他们也是
So are they.
我们得快走,我们坐木筏走!来吧!孩子
Well, we’ll have to get outta here.We’ll take the raft. Come on, son.
– 我们怎么能坐木筏,你不是说… – 我以前说的不算,我们现在别无选择
– How can we take the raft? You said…
– That doesn’t count. We got no choice now.
你最好快去拿你的东西
You better get your junk
– 快走!凯 – 我们走吧!
– Come on, Kay.
– Let’s go.
等等!帮我拿一下
Just a minute. Hold this.
马克!快
Mark, hurry up!
马特!你看
Matt! Look!
不要紧!儿子,至少我们已不在里面了
It’s all right, son. At least we’re not in it.
我们会再盖一间的
We’ll build it up again.
本来不会来,是不是?
Wouldn’t they have done it anyway?
– 想和枪对抗? – 他们会吗?
– Against a rifle?
– Wouldn’t they?
没那么容易
Not so easy.
好!抓紧
All right, hang on.
如果再这样下去,可得穿件好点的束腹
If things keep on this way,I’ll be using up a good camisole.
下次别装得那么勇敢,受伤了,就叫出来
Next time, don’t try to be so brave.When you get hurt, yell.
– 才刚刚刺到的,我忘了 – 你听他讲的!
– It just stung, then I forgot it.
– Listen to him!
我包伤口时,你不要乱动
Keep still a second while I tie it.
– 我不需要包伤口 – 别动!
– I don’t need this.
– Keep still.
这东西在河里能捞什么
Well, I’m gonna see what I can do with this in the river.
整个地方都是印地安人,你还要钓鱼吗?
The country’s crawling with Indians and you’re going fishing?
死的方式有很多种
There are lots of ways to die.
饿死这方式我可不喜欢
Starving to death is not one of my favorites.
他倒需要点运气
He does that for good luck.
用那种方式钓鱼,的确是需要
He’ll need it to fish that way.
我得自己去找食物,这附近一定有些莓果
I oughta go out and hunt myself. There should be some berries around here.
– 在哪呢? – 在那上边
– Where?
– Oh, up along there.
我去采好了,你留在这儿
I’ll pick them. You stay put.
别乱跑
Now stay put.
你在做什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
莓果, 采莓果
Berries. I’m gathering berries.
不赖!我以为你不是这一型的
Not bad. I didn’t think you were the type.
即使我这一型的,也会饿肚子
Even my type gets hungry.
– 你的鱼给我看 – 我把它们留在河里了
– Wanna show me your fish?
– I left him in the river.
拿一点去吧!拿呀,拿一点去吃吧!
Take some. Go on, take some.
– 拿一点给那男孩 – 很高兴你提醒我了
– Give some to the boy, huh?
– Glad you reminded me.
我倒是没想到
I never would have thought of it!
老黑鸟小姐跟稻草人在嬉戏
Old Lady Blackbird flirts with the scarecrow
稻草人在月光下舞动
Scarecrow’s wavin’ at the moon
月老先生让每个地方的心儿
Old Mr Moon makes hearts everywhere go
神奇的六月
With the magic of June
当北风先生
When Mr North Wind
吹着微风
Blows on the breeze
耶诞老爸
Old Father Christmas
装饰所有的树
Trims over trees
草原上
Down in the meadow
白雪轻柔的闪耀
Snow softly gleams
大地酣睡
Earth goes to sleep
带着笑进入梦乡
And smiles in her dreams
好小的一条鱼
Kinda small fish, aren’t they?
有一句老话说小鱼总比空盘子好
There’s an old saying,”A small fish is better than an empty dish.”
你倒是有很多这种玩意好说
Say, you got quite a stock of those old sayings.
你是在那学这些歌♥曲的?
Where did you ever learn a song like that?
我并不是一开始便在采金营地
I didn’t go straight from the cradle to a gold camp.
那你究竟为何要到那地方去呢?
Why did you ever go there at all?
我必须生活,至少我是这么认为
I had to live. At least, I thought so.
我必须得到一笔钱来脱身
I had to get money to get out.
当我碰到哈瑞后,他和我的情况一样
When I met Harry,he wanted the same thing.
然后他赢得金矿
Then he won the claim.
那是大好机会,这是我们离开的大好时机
It was our big chance.A chance for both of us to get away.
– 哪儿? – 离开我们现在的生活
– Where?
– Out of the lives we were both living.
到一个真正像人住的地方
To someplace where people live like human beings.
那是天堂
That’s in heaven.
我们的确是想得很远,对吧!
We weren’t thinking of going quite that far with it.