那先进NBA不就好了
Why didn’t we go right to the NBA before?
要进入NBA选秀大会只有两条路
There are only two routes to the NBA Draft.
为美国大学打球
Play for an American college
不然就是和国际职业球队签约
or sign a contract with an international pro team.
萨拉戈萨合约就代表扬尼斯现在符合资格
The Zaragoza contract means Giannis is eligible now.
如果他没被选上呢
What if he doesn’t get picked?
我们的身分就会曝光
We will be exposed.
扬尼斯就不能跟我们到西班牙
And Giannis will be without us in Spain.
如果我真的被选上呢
But what if I do get picked?
你是怎么来到这个国家的
How did you get into the country?
我们是在这里出生的
Um, w-we were born here.
我们两个人都是
We both were.
这几周我们一直在这栋大楼跑上跑下
We’ve been up and down this building for weeks.
表格 副本 附署
Forms, duplicates, countersignatures.
-有人跟我说 -那是
-Now, someone said to me that… -Is that…
那是你的儿子吗
Is that your son?
他打球看起来有两把刷子
He looks like he can really play ball.
他是高中球队的队长
He’s captain in his high school team.
真的吗
Really?
他在哪个位置
What position does he play?
前锋
Forward.
前锋 我就是前锋
Forward? I’m a forward.
小前锋 但我也能当控球后卫
Small forward, but I can play point guard too.
只有最厉害的球员才会被选中当前锋
You know, only the best players are chosen to play forward.
没错 一定要露两手才行
Yes. You really have to show up.
他的站姿和握球方式 看得出来他很努力
The way he’s positioned, holds the ball, he looks like he really works hard.
-萨纳 你觉得呢 -他看起来很有本事
-What do you think, Thano? -He looks like the real deal, man.
你们从那张照片就能看得出来
You can tell all that from a photo?
我们全心投入在打篮球上面
All we do is play basketball.
仅此而已
That’s all we do.
你一定也晓得我们能来到这里有多不容易
You must know how difficult it is for us to get to this place.
我们只要一张临时签证就好 这样就能回到家人的身边
All we need is a temporary visa, so we can return home to our family.
你们只有一个人被选进选秀大会
Only one of you has been selected for the draft.
我妈要我陪他去
My mom says he can’t go without me.
他还小 需要有人陪
He’s young. He needs a chaperone.
别在那里沾沾自喜了 快来帮我打包吧
Why don’t you stop marveling at that and help me pack?
他们用希腊拼音拼我的名字 这样行吗
They spelt my name the Greek way. Is that okay?
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们永远都知道自己的名字 怎么拼都无所谓
We will always know our own name, huh? No matter how you spell it.
他们会知道我们的名字
They will know our name.
哈里斯 替我照顾好孩子们
Haris, look after my boys, huh?
我会的
I will.
你要照顾好你弟弟
You are your brother’s keeper.
我会为你祈祷 祝你好运
I’ll pray for you. Good luck.
-再见 妈 -我爱你
-Bye, Ma. -I love you.
过来 我爱你
Come here. I love you.
你会回来的吧
You’re gonna come back, right?

Yes.
我会让一家人团聚
I’ll bring us together.
还有法兰西斯
Francis too.
抱一下
Come on.
安戴托昆波
欢迎来到纽约
哈里斯
Haris!
凯文
Kevin!

Wow.
为何大家按喇叭按个没完
Why does everybody honk all the time?
或许这是他们打招呼的方式
Maybe it’s their way of saying, “Hello.”
我爱纽约
I love New York.
纽约威斯汀饭店
我们去坐地铁
Let’s take the subway.
这里有一个
I got one right here!
-哇 -老兄
-Wow. -Hey, my man!
好大喔
It’s so big!
早安 我的邻居
Good morning, my neighbors!
电♥话♥在这里
Phone is here.
不过别打电♥话♥回家 你会破产 用无线网络就好
But don’t use it if you want to call home. It’ll bankrupt you. Use the Wi-Fi.
饿了的话就叫客房♥服务 你们想吃什么就有什么
If you get hungry, just call room service. They’ll bring you whatever you want.
我就在大厅对面的房♥间 有事就敲我房♥门
I’m in the room across the hall. Knock if you need anything.
明天我们有得忙了
We’ve got a busy day tomorrow.
我们要讨论计划 还要跟耐吉的人吃晚餐
We’ll go through our plans, and then we have a dinner with Nike.
-耐吉 -对
-Nike? -Yeah.
是我鞋子上的耐吉吗
Like shoes-on-my-feet Nike?
对 我们要来讨论让他们赞助你们的穿着
Yeah. We’re discussing them paying you to wear their stuff.
-不会吧 -没错
-What? -Yeah.
好好休息吧 小子
Get some rest, boys.
你要先做什么事
So, what you going to do first?
我打算要洗这辈子
Think I’m going to take the longest shower…
最久的澡
…of my life.
令人焦虑不已的重要夜晚 杰伊
A big night. A lot of angst, Jay.
很多人都渴望进入这14支幸运的球队
A lot of anticipation for the 14 lottery teams,
当然最大的问题是
and the big question, of course,
最后谁会成为选秀状元
is who is gonna end up with the number one pick?
整体看来 我觉得班麦克蓝莫最有希望
I’ve got Ben McLemore as the number one overall prospect.
肯塔基州的诺伦斯♥诺♥艾尔
Nerlens Noel of Kentucky.
杰伊比拉斯的最有希望球员
若不照上述情况走 另一个人很有可能成为选秀状元
Another guy who could very well be the top pick, if not the top prospect.
奥克拉荷马市雷霆队如何 第12顺位
What about Oklahoma? Twelfth?
他们喜欢他在视频中的表现
They said they love his tape.
的确 但他们也说想送他回欧洲
Yeah, but they said that they also wanna send him back to Europe
再磨练个几年
for a few years to develop.
如果我们选择这条路 就能进十大
Now, we could go top ten if we went that route.
不行 他们得让他待在美国
No, they have to keep him in the US
-并带他的家人过来 -好吧
-and bring the family over. -Okay.
选秀大会神秘男子 扬尼斯安戴托昆波
Mystery man in the draft. Giannis Antetokounmpo.
法兰的最佳国际球员
-兄弟 是你耶 -简直是美味的字母汤
-Bro, that’s you. -That would be great alphabet soup.
但他只有18岁
But what he is, is 18 years old…
现在就能让他到NBA赛场上吗 大概不行
Can you put him in an NBA game now? Probably not.
若他的年龄在17岁以下 他被选中的几率很渺茫
And if he drops below 17, the likelihood of him getting picked is slim.
他最有可能会回到欧洲 这是我的想法
He’s most likely going back to Europe. That’s how I see it.
在这30个球队里面
So out of the 30 teams,
我们的最佳机会是落在 第11顺位和第16顺位之间
our best shot is anywhere between the 11th and the 16th pick.
费城76人队在第11顺位 波士顿塞尔提克队在第16顺位
That’s Philadelphia at 11. Boston, 16.
奥克拉荷马 达拉斯 犹他 密尔瓦基夹在他们中间
Oklahoma, Dallas, Utah, Milwaukee between them.
-高于第11顺位和低于16顺位的球队 -他们说我没希望
-So any team above 11 and below 16… -They’re saying I’m not good.
扬尼斯 别相信你在电视上 看到的一切 懂吗
Giannis, don’t believe everything you see on TV, okay?
那这个呢
What about this?
他们说我甚至不会被选上
They’re saying I’m not even getting picked.
听好 这可是NBA选秀大会 一切都有可能发生
Listen, this is the NBA Draft. Anything can happen.
明天我们要去拉关系 还要和球队见面
Tomorrow, we work the floor. We meet the teams.
还要多久时间我才能为我的家人弄到钱
How soon can I get money for my family?
如果耐吉赞助他 就会有预付款
If Nike take him, they can make an advance.
没错 他们会立刻把钱汇到你家人那里
Yes. They will get the money to your family immediately.
好吗
All right?
所以今晚在他们面前 留下好印象格外重要
So it’s important that you sell yourself to them tonight.
今晚我该怎么让他们留下好印象
How am I supposed to sell myself tonight?
电视上的其他选手都很有名 他们隶属知名大学篮球队
The other players on TV, they’re famous, from big college programs.
那才是耐吉想找的人
That’s what Nike’s looking for.
我该怎么跟他们说
What do I tell them?
如果耐吉签下你
If Nike was to sign you,
扬尼斯 你能为我们的品牌 带来什么样的风格
what do you think you would bring to our brand, Giannis?
除了你在球场上的表现
Other than your game,
你跟明晚的那些球员相比 有什么独特之处
what sets you apart from every other player tomorrow night?
介绍一下你自己
Tell them who you are.
我以前会借穿我哥哥的球鞋
I used to borrow my brother’s sneakers…
因为我们买♥♥不起第二双球鞋
because we couldn’t afford a second pair.
我会睡在体育馆的垫子上
I would sleep on a mattress in the gym
这样我就能不浪费任何时间 醒来开始做训练
so I could wake up and begin training without losing any time.
我们看到自己的父母 被迫将孩子留在一个国家
We’ve seen our parents forced to leave a child behind in one country
并在另一个国家为我们的家人创造未来
to build a future for our family in another,
他们不知道自己是否能够再见到他
not knowing if they would ever see him again.
我们这辈子都在躲警♥察♥ 因为我们是非法移♥民♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!