I, uh… I want them to be the best they can be.
萨纳西斯可以打甲级联赛
Thanasis could play in the A-league.
已经有球队在打听他了
Teams are asking about him already.
国家队或许
The national team maybe…
国家队
National team?
有何不可 说不定他大有可为
Yeah, why not? Who knows where he’ll end up?
至于扬尼斯
And Giannis, uh…
他渐入佳境了
He’s getting better.
塔基斯 我知道这一行的运作模式
Takis, I know how this game is played.
足球 篮球都是一样的
Football, basketball, it’s all the same.
要当职业球员就得从小开始培养
If you want to go pro, you start young,
你会希望有神迹出现
and you hope the gods are smiling down on you.
但这种事不常有
And they don’t often smile.
若是真的出现 我们的身分就会曝光
And if they do, our family will be exposed.
干得好 扬尼
Way to go, Gianni!
今天状态不错
Feeling good today.
萨纳
Hey, Thanos.
快看他们 快看
Look at them. Lookit.
让他们见识一下我们的厉害
Hey. Show them who we are.
给他们好看
Who wants this more, eh?
沃拉银行 两千欧元 萨纳西斯安戴托昆波
这是让我签字的预付款
That’s an advance for my signature.
帕纳里奥斯 雅典的另一个C联篮球俱乐部
Panarios, another C-League basketball club here in Athens,
他们看到萨纳西斯打球 就去和塔基斯谈
they saw Thanasis play, spoke to Takis.
他们希望他能转换俱乐部 效力他们的男子队
They want him to switch clubs and play for their men’s team.
这样塔基斯能接受吗
Is…Is Takis okay with this?
不 他希望我留下来 但他说选择权在我们
No, he wants me to stay. But he says it’s our choice.
他知道我们需要钱
He knows we need the money.
我说我要为了我们接受这个条件
I told him I’m taking it for us.
我很以你为荣 罗蒂米
I’m so proud of you, Rotimi.
乌戈 恩杜布西 艾美卡 你们的哥哥以身作则
Ugo, Ndubuisi, Emeka, your brother is leading by example.
家里有人得分 全家就得分
When one person in the family scores, the whole family scores.
爸爸不是这么说的
That’s not how Papa says it.
家里有人得分 全家就得分
When one person in the family scores, the whole family scores.
我的口气才不是这样
That’s not how I sound.
抱歉 先生 这张支票无法使用
Sorry, sir. This check’s no good.
不 不 肯定搞错了
No, no, no, that can’t be right.
先生 这是篮球俱乐部给的正式支票
Sir, this is an official check from a basketball club.
请你再试一遍
Please, try it again.
我试过了 先生 无法使用
I did, sir. It’s no good.
是
Yeah.
好
Okay.
怎么回事
What happened?
塔基斯说俱乐部发现我们的情况后 就收回条件了
Takis says the club found out about our status and withdrew the offer.
罗蒂米 对不起 真的很抱歉
Rotimi, I’m sorry. I really am.
跟爸妈说我马上出去
Tell Mom and Dad I’ll be out in a minute.
我不会有事的
I’m okay.
他们可以让我们失望
They can knock us down.
也可以无视 冒犯我们
They can ignore us, insult us.
他们可以赶走我们 侮辱我们
They can tell us we shouldn’t be here and call us names.
但他们无法阻止我们再接再励
But they can’t stop us from getting back up.
现在播报全国新闻
National news now.
进入希腊仍旧是数千名难民
Entry into Greece remains the preferred path
为了逃离战争 并在欧盟寻求避难的首选途径
for thousands of refugees escaping war, trying to find safety in the EU.
希腊政♥府♥无法控制这些非法移♥民♥的流动
The Greek government is unable to curb the flow of these illegal immigrants.
导致反移♥民♥抗♥议♥活动逐渐增加
It has led to a rise in anti-immigrant protests,
并对移♥民♥有施暴的行为
and violence directed towards them.
政♥府♥现在召开特别会议来决定
The government is now convening a special council to decide…
尼日利亚
我正准备要整理
I was going to do that.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
不要紧
It’s okay.
你为何把法兰西斯留在那里
Why did you leave Francis behind?
他还太小 无法长途跋涉
He was too young for the journey.
那是我这辈子做过最困难的决定
It was one of the most difficult decisions of my life.
我还是不确定这么做是否正确
I’m still not sure if we did the right thing.
我们想去希腊谋求更好的生活
We wanted to go to Greece in search of a better life,
但我们在尼日利亚拿不到希腊签证
but we couldn’t get our Greek visa in Nigeria.
我们得另谋出路
So we had to find another way.
但这种情况已经好几年了
But it took many years.
当时法兰西斯才刚出生
By then, Francis had been born.
你父亲和我讨论了好几周的时间
Your father and I spent many weeks discussing it.
我们无法带上法兰西斯 因为我们听说欧洲警♥察♥
We couldn’t take Francis because we’d heard stories about the European police
就算对待合法的非洲旅客 也像对待犯人一样
treating even legal African travelers like they were criminals.
这趟旅程对他来说太危险了
The journey would’ve been too dangerous.
于是我们决定
So we made our choice…
把他留在安全的地方
to leave him where it was safe.
等到我们在希腊安顿好
To bring him over…
就会带他过来
as soon as we were settled in Greece.
我们团结一心
We stick together.
但有时候我们得为家族有所牺牲
But sometimes we need to sacrifice for the family.
别哭 妈妈
Don’t cry, Mama.
总有一天一切会好起来的
Everything will be okay one day.
我向你保证
I promise.
一切都是上帝的安排
God makes no mistakes.
尽你最大的努力
Give it your all.
然后听从上帝的安排
And then let God do his work.
球来到查尔斯阿德托昆波这里
Charles Adetokunbo with the ball.
他把球踢出去了
He fires.
射门得分 射门得分
Oh! It’s a goal! It’s a goal!
穆欣掠夺者
神准的查尔斯阿德托昆波再度得分
The mathematical Charles Adetokunbo just scored again.
查尔斯太了不起了
Charles the man.
他办到了
He did it.
他成功了
He did it!
阿德托昆波
安戴托昆波
雷霆队现在要发边线球 目前领先五分
Thunder now to inbound. Up five.
试着把球传给靠近篮网的队友 但没成功
Trying to work the ball inside. Nothing there.
传球给正在牵制防守的杜兰特
The dish off the down screen to Durant.
而他把球投进篮框了
And he hits it.
耐吉气垫鞋
我买♥♥了这个给你们
I got this for you boys, huh?
你们已经把一起穿的球鞋穿坏了
Since you wore out the pair you were sharing.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们很努力
You worked hard.
而且十分投入
You’ve shown commitment.
这是你们应得的
You earned it.
我们去试穿新鞋吧
Let’s go break them in.
走吧
Let’s go.
不会吧 在这种雨天
Uh-uh. In this rain?
-对 -对
-Yes. -Yes.
四 三 二
Four, three, two…
没关系 我们再来一遍
It’s okay. We’ll go again.
继续练习
Chin up, huh?
所以我们才会跌倒 就是为了站起来
That’s why we fall. We fall to get back up.
没关系 没关系 别在意 找回状态
It’s okay. It’s okay. Shake it off, huh? Come back.
起点不重要 重要的是终点
It’s not where you start. It’s where you finish.
公♥司♥把我放上工资名单了
The company has put me on the payroll.
他们每周都会寄支票给我
They’re sending me checks every week.
他们有做社会安全缴款
And they’re making Social Security contributions.
这要等到我获得合法身分才能取得 但
Which I can’t claim until I’m legal, but, uh…
这样就能申请工作许可证了吧
This qualifies for work permit, right?
你是工友
You’re a janitor?
对 我是工友
Yes, I’m the janitor.
我们无法为这种工作申请居留证明
This isn’t something we can build a residency application from.
你明明是说”有工资的工作”
You said “payroll job.”
我是说真正的工作
I meant a real job.
潘塔兹丝小姐 这就是真正的工作
Ms. Pantazis, this is a real job.
我指的是需要技能的工作
Something that requires skill.
这应该很好懂吧
I thought it’d be obvious.
技能
Skill?
恕我失礼 潘塔兹丝小姐 你到底是来做什么的