They just tore through a park on the north side.
-他们有领袖 -按住通话键
– They’re being led! – Got to hold the button!
-什么 -按住通话键
– What? – The button!
他们有领袖 他们比你想象的聪明得多
They’re being led! These apes are smarter than you think!
我们得杀了领头的
We’ve got to kill the leader!
旧金山湾区动物关怀与控制署
不是 别跟他们说我被堵在路上了
No, you do not tell them I am stuck in traffic.
编个聪明点的理由 先别挂电♥话♥
You make up something smarter! Hold on.
搞什么
What the…
他们在桥上
They’re on the bridge.
他们是要去红树林
They’re trying to get to the redwoods.
旧金山警♥察♥局一号♥ 我是空警队
SFPD Police One, this is Air Ops.
封锁桥南 骑警那边什么状况
Seal off the south end. What’s the status of the mounted units?
准备就绪 长官
Good to go, sir.
很好
All right.
一等他们靠近你们 就把他们往北逼
As soon as they reach you, push north!
桥北
North side,
我们准备把他们逼向你们
we’re going to push them right to you.
没问题 我们准备好了
No probIem, we’re ready for them.
桥北已封锁
North side is locked.
绝不会让他们通过
They’ll never get through here.
一等他们到达中间地带 就地消灭
As soon as they hit the gap, we’ll take them out!
你们会开枪射杀吗
You’re going to shoot them?
如同射杀瓮中之鳖
Like shooting fish in a barrel.
很好
Good.
转向转向 继续走 请下桥 先生
Turn that thing around. Keep moving. Get off this bridge, sir.
-不 你不明白 -你才不明白
– No, you don’t understand. – You don’t understand!
立刻下桥 这是疏散命令 下车
Get off this bridge now! This is an evacuation. Get out!
-所有平民已撤离 -请确认
– All civilians clear. – Please confirm.
把这些人赶下桥
Get these people off the bridge!
等等
Wait!
你们从上面走
Go up.
你们从桥下走
Get under.
让开道 骑警要来了
Stand by to send in mounted units.
他们要大开杀戒
They’re gonna slaughter them.
我去找凯撒
I’m going to get Caesar.
听着
Listen.
小心点
You be careful.
下来 你不能上那儿去
Get down from there. You’re not allowed up there.
可我要我的车 放开我
But I have to get to my car! Let go of me!
我得去车里 有很重要的事
I’ve got to get to my car. It’s important!
把他们往北赶
Push them north!
让开
Get out of the way!
不要
No!
动作利索点 不然躲进雾里就看不见了
Quick or you’ll lose them in the fog!
开枪
Do it!
他们在哪 我找不到他们
Where are they? I can’t see them.
桥北加州高速巡警 你们看得见他们吗
CHP North, do you have a visual?
不 长官 看不见
No, sir. Negative.
拉下保险栓
Safeties off!
别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
后退 后退 所有人回撤
Get back! Get back! Everybody, pull back!
凯撒
Caesar!
他在那儿 他就是领袖
That’s him. That’s the leader.
255号♥ 请回答 你在车里吗
255, come in! Are you there?
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
来呀 来呀
Come on. Come on.
快点
Come on.
不要
No.
来呀
Come on.
是你
Not you.
不 不
No! No!
蠢猴子
Stupid monkey!
不 不
No! No!
凯撒
Caesar!
凯撒
Caesar?
凯撒
Caesar.
对不起 都是我的错
I’m sorry. This is my fault.
你要住手 这样不对
This has to stop. This isn’t the way.
你知道人类能干出什么事来
You know what they’re capable of.
和我一起回家吧
Please come home.
跟我回家 我会保护你的
If you come home, I’ll protect you.
凯撒已经到家了
Caesar is home.

Okay.
凯撒找到家了
Caesar is home.
走吧
Go.
1h:37m:35s后面还有隐藏剧情哦
一群不明物体在湾区造成了
An unknown group have caused a major disturbance
巨大骚动
here in the Bay Area,
包括市立动物园和金门大桥
including the City Zoo and the Golden Gate Bridge,
导致大面♥积♥财产损失与部分人员伤亡
causing widespread damage and some reported injuries.
目击者还报告说
Eyewitnesses have also reported
看到猩猩在市区流窜而过
seeing apes running through the city.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!