还不知道它对人体的影响
we don’t know the human-related effects.
药有效 威尔 告诉他 琳达
The drug works, Will. Tell him, Linda.
作为新手 库巴在汉诺塔中拿到了满分
For starters, Koba scored a perfect 15 on the Lucas Tower.
每一次试验都验证了它的药效
Every test result verifies its effectiveness.
-不能再试验了 -你在说什么
– No more tests. – What are you…
直到我们弄清楚
Not until we have a better understanding
我们在做什么
of what we’re dealing with.
我来告诉你我们在面对些什么
Look, I’ll tell you exactly what we’re…
等我们一会儿
Look. Just give us a minute.
有劳 请把大猩猩放回笼子 温柔点
Excuse me, put the ape back in the cage, and be gentle.
威尔 我来告诉你我们在做什么
Will, I’ll tell you exactly what we’re dealing with here.
我们在做一种
We’re dealing with a drug
比我们所有其他的研究加起来
that is worth more than everything else
还要值钱的药
we are developing combined.
你创造历史 我赚大钱
You make history, I make money.
不正如你我所愿吗
Wasn’t that our arrangement?
不行 风险太大
No, there are risks.
别跟我谈什么风险
Don’t talk to me about risks.
你给自己的父亲用上了实验中的药物
You gave your own father an experimental drug.
我一个电♥话♥就可以结束你的职业生涯
I could finish your career with one phone call.
不用麻烦你了 我辞职
I’ll save you the trouble. I quit.
没有你我们还是会继续
We will proceed without you.
听着 你不知道你在做什么
Look, you don’t know what you’re doing.
这些实验需要有遏制
These tests need to be contained.
你都不知道113号♥是否稳定
You have no idea if the 113 is stable,
会对人体带来怎样的伤害
what kind of damage it can do to people.
正是如此 我们才在猩猩上试验
Yes. Well, that is why we test it on chimps.
不是吗
Isn’t it?
罗德曼博士 是我 富兰克林
Dr. Rodman, it’s me, Franklin!
我有话对你说
I need to talk to you!
请为我开门
Can you come to the door?
博士
Doc?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
滚出去
Get out of here!
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你不是想陷害我吧
You wouldn’t be trying to entrap me, would you?
我不能说我同意了
Well, I can’t say I approve.
它们又不是人
They’re not people, you know.
你到底让不让他离开
You gonna let him go or not?
凯撒 嘿 过来
Caesar? Hey, come on.
来呀 我们回家
Come on, we’re going home.
回家
Home.
过来 是真的
Come on, we’re really going.
来 我们离开这儿
Come on. Let’s get out of here.
过来
Come on.
凯撒?
Caesar?
大概他更喜欢和同类在一起
I guess he likes it better here with his own kind.
为什么给火箭饼干
Why cookie Rocket?
猩猩不团结
Apes alone…
力量太弱
weak.
团结在一起才强大
Apes together strong.
猿都蠢
Apes stupid.
该死的 罗德尼
Damn it, Rodney!
你又把水管留在天井里了吗
You leave the hose out in the atrium again?
什么 我没有
What? No!
快点 动起来
Come on! Let’s go!
快点 起床了
Come on, get up!
点火升空八个月后
Eight months after its launch,
最新消息 伊卡洛斯号♥进入火星大气层
地球第一座载人飞船到达火星
Earth’s first manned space flight to Mars…
我发誓 道奇 我说的是实话
I swear, Dodge, I’m telling the truth.
是吗 如果你没有偷我的饼干
Yeah, well, if you didn’t take my cookies
那是谁他妈干的
then who the hell did?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你们两个白♥痴♥有完没完
Will you two morons knock it off?
我要回家了
I’m going home.
猩猩屋里都比这安宁
I get more peace in the goddamn ape house.
爸 对不起
Dad, I’m sorry.
-有你的啊 罗德尼 -我发誓
– Well done, Rodney. – I swear…
富兰克林先生? 我是多蒂
Mr. Franklin? It’s Dottie.
富兰克林先生?
Mr. Franklin?
有人吗
Hello?
搞什么飞机
What the hell?
神说 水是万物之源
God said, “Let the waters bring forth moving creatures…”
罗德尼 立刻到平台上来
Rodney, get to the platform now.
罗德尼
Rodney!
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在干什么啊?
What the hell do you think you’re doing, huh?
滚进去
Get!
进去 滚回你的笼子去
Go on. Get back in your cage.
我警告你
I’m warning you.
进去 进去
Go on, get!

That’s it.
怎么样 你自讨苦吃 现在滚进去
See? That’s what you get! Now get back!
你有毛病啊
What’s wrong with you?
蠢猴子
Dumb monkey!
把你的臭爪子拿开 该死的臭狒狒
Take your stinking paw off me, you damn dirty ape!

No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不
No! No!

No!

No!
我发誓我一定剥了你们每一个的皮
I swear I’m gonna skin each and every one of you!
基因系统公♥司♥
卡罗琳 你上去过凯撒的房♥间吗
Caroline, have you been up to Caesar’s room?
没人听电♥话♥
No one is answering.
兰顿
Landon?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will!
发生什么了
What happened?
他说话了
He spoke.
你说什么
What do you… what?
你的猩猩
Your ape.
讲话了
He spoke.
旧金山纪事报 迷失太空?
怎么会
What in the hell?
难以置信
I don’t believe this.
我要剥了你们每一个的皮
…I’m gonna skin each and every one of you!
我需要有人与旧金山警♥察♥局协调一下
I need someone to coordinate with the SFPD.
告诉他们这边出了人命
Tell them we got a fatality.
-怎么了? -我知道他要去哪
– What is it? – I know where he’s headed.

Len?
我们走
Let’s go.
我是雅各布
Jacobs.
雅各布先生 我是威尔组里的琳达
Mr. Jacobs, it’s Linda from Will’s team.
发生了件可怕的事
Something horrible has happened.
富兰克林死了 死于病毒感染
Franklin is dead, from a viral infection.
你在说些什么
The hell are you talking about?
他曾暴露在113号♥病毒下
He was exposed to the 113.
它对人体的危害不作用于猩猩
It does something to people that it doesn’t do to apes.
他会穿过旧金山 越过金门大桥
He’ll have to go through the city and across the bridge.
雅各布先生?
Mr. Jacobs?
雅各布先生 你还在听吗…
Mr. Jacobs, are you…
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我是史提芬?雅各布
Steven Jacobs!
这是我的公♥司♥ 有人闯入了
This is my facility. We’ve had a breach.
我们需要空中支援
We need to get up in the air
找到他们 灭了他们 知道吗
and track them down and destroy them! Okay?
等等 等等
Wait a sec! Wait a second.
听着 这事你得相信我
Look. You’ve got to trust me on this! Okay?
大伙儿最好把照相机准备好
You guys might want to get your cameras ready.
这些家伙一般都比较害羞
Normally these guys are quite shy.
他们刚刚穿过北边的一个公园

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!