我说了 给我滚出来
I said get out of my car!
我是个飞行员 我还得去机场呢
I’m a pilot! I got to get to the airport!
我现在怎么去机场
How am I going to get there now, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥给我个回答 你犯什么病了
Answer the goddamned question! What were you doing?
我也有辆车
I have a car just…
这不明摆着
Well, it’s not obviously…
我听够了 让警♥察♥来处理
That’s it, I’m done. The police can handle this.
你给我老实待着 你哪都不许去
You stay right there! You are going nowhere, mister!
你或是你儿子得给我赔偿损失
You or your son are going to pay for this!
反正我一个子儿不出
But I sure as hell am not going to!
这是你的问题 你把我车撞坏了
This is your problem! You made the mess!
-我受够你们爷俩了 -我这就
– I’m sick of the two of you! – I’m not going…
你给我待着别动
You stay right there!
不
No!
不
No!
不要 不要
No! No!
凯撒 住手
Caesar! Stop!
爸爸
Daddy!
不 不
No, no.
凯撒
Caesar!
好了
It’s okay.
没事了 你不是故意的
It’s okay. You didn’t mean it.
没事了
It’s okay.
动物管制
把那东西从他身上拿下来
Hey. Take that thing off of him.
你能不能把那东西拿掉 拜托
Will you take that thing off of him? Come on.
这样 我带他进去 行吗
Look. I’ll take him in, okay?
不行 按照法♥院♥的命令 你不能
No, he’s under court orders. You can’t do that.
没关系 让他来吧
It’s fine, let him.
准备好了就带他进来吧
Bring him in when you’re ready.
-拿掉它 -谢谢你
– Take it off. – Thank you.
凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒 凯撒
Caesar, Caesar, Caesar, Caesar? Caesar.
现在不能回家 会没事的
Not right now. It’s gonna be okay.
我们去看看里面什么样 好吗
Let’s just see what it’s like inside, okay?
来吧 凯撒 我们走
Come on, Caesar. Let’s go.
来吧 相信我
Come on. Trust me.
还不错
It’s okay.
去吧
Go on.
他从来没跟其他猩猩一起生活过
He hasn’t spent any time with other chimps.
我们常处理这种情况
We’re used to that.
一开始他会有一点焦躁
He’ll be a little skittish at first,
不过我们会帮他融入进去的
but we’ll integrate him.
你会惊讶于他们的适应能力
You’d be surprised how quick they adapt.
我们提供了一个很刺♥激♥的环境
We provide a stimulating environment.
他在这会茁壮成长
He’s going to thrive here.
来吧 我们还得签几份文件
Come on, let’s do some paperwork.
对了 进来的时候别忘了锁门
Oh, and make sure you lock that door when you come in.
凯撒
Caesar.
你会没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来
Everything is gonna be okay.
别害怕
Don’t be scared.
你现在就暂住在这
You’re gonna stay here now.
不行
No.
我们现在不能回家
We’re not going home right now.
没事的
It’s okay.
经验之谈 告别拖得越长
In our experience, the longer you drag out the goodbyes,
分手就越艰难
the harder it is.
我等一下再签好吗
Can I just sign that later?
十有八♥九♥他想你赶不上你想他多
You’ll probably miss him more than he’ll miss you.
给他几个星期让他适应这个地方就好了
Best give him a couple of weeks to get used to the place.
威尔 我们得走了
Will, we have to go.
我们得回家了
We have to go home.
我很快回来看你 好吗
I’m coming back soon, okay?
来之前打个电♥话♥就行
Just call ahead before you do.
过来
Hey, over here!
我能把你弄出去
Hey, I can get you out!
快来 过来
Come on. Over here.
快来 到下面来
Come on. Hey. Down here.
蠢猴子
Stupid monkey.
你就这点本事吗 放马过来吧
Is that all you got? Come on!
这就是一疯人院
It’s a madhouse!
疯人院
It’s a madhouse!
法♥院♥还没定案 所以系统中查不到
Court order hasn’t been filed, so it’s not in the system.
归档之后
Once it comes through,
您将在九十天之内获知上诉日期
it’ll take about 90 days before you receive an appeal date.
-九十天 -是的 先生 九十天
– 90 days? – Yes, sir, 90 days.
-我们会以邮件形式通知您 -等等
– You’ll be notified by mail. – Hang on.
我来告诉你应该怎么做
Right. Here’s what’s gonna happen.
你坐回电脑旁
You’re going to go back on your computer,
给我调整一下日程
you’re gonna shift things around,
在这个星期安排一个
and you’re going to get me
上诉日给我 懂了吗
a date for my appeal this week. You got it?
我帮不了您
I can’t help you.
这么说我们要有麻烦了
All right, then we have a problem.
你要是不给我弄到我就不走了
Because l’m not moving until you do.
九十天 先生
90 days, sir.
能给你个上诉日你就该很感激了
Be thankful you’re talking about court dates.
他们没打死那头畜生已经算你走运了
You’re lucky they didn’t put that animal down.
我一定尽快把他带回家 爸爸
I promise to get him back soon, Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
我父亲的免疫系统继续排斥112号♥药物
My father’s immune system continues to reject the 112 virus,
基因治疗逐渐失效
rendering the gene therapy obsolete.
他的健康状况日渐恶化
His health is deteriorating,
而且病情也越发凶猛
and the disease is progressing rapidly.
我需要一种更强效的病毒品种
I need a more aggressive virus strain.
一种更快速的传导机制
A faster delivery method.
因为在这样的恶化速度之下
Because at this rate…
我不能失去他们两个
I can’t lose them both.
我不会失去他们两个的
I won’t lose them both.
我们能谈谈吗
Hi. Can we talk?
长话短说 我还有个会
Make it fast. I’ve got a meeting.
你经管基因系统公♥司♥十年了
In the 10 years you’ve been running Gen-Sys,
你推出过几种一下生产线
how many drugs have come down the pipeline
就能拯救千万生命
that could save millions of lives,
就能改变世界的药品呢
that could change everything?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
ALZ-112
The ALZ-112.
你怎么回事 威尔
What happened to you, Will?
你曾经是这个实验室的明星
You used to be the star of this lab.
但现在你都不怎么露面 就算露面
Now you hardly ever show, and when you do,
你也是把你和整个团队的时间
you waste your time and
浪费在钻研一种
that of your team’s fixating on a drug that,
在经历那件事之后永远不会获批的药物上
after what happened, is never, ever going to get approved.
112号♥药是危险品 威尔
The 112 is dangerous, Will,
而且它没有效
and it doesn’t work.
我在我爸爸身上试验了 它有效
I treated my father with it. It does work.
你干了什么 你干了什么
You did what? You did what?
他战胜了病魔 跟我们预测的一样
He beat the disease. Like we predicted.
-把他带来 -但是有一个并发症
– Bring him in. – There’s been a complication.
那它到底有没有效呢
Well, does it work, or doesn’t it?
我父亲的病最终复发了
My father’s disease eventually outran the cure.
天哪
For goodness sake.
他的免疫系统对病毒产生了抗体
His immune system produced antibodies that beat the viral component,
但是它会有效的
but it will work.
我已经研发出一个病种
I’ve already developed a virus
我认为会更有效
strain that I think will be more aggressive.
你认为
You think?
只要让我开始试验
Just let me test it.
你是在浪费我的时间
You’re wasting my time.
还有
There’s more.
这种药物的作用已经不止于治病