杰克
Jack!
那个声音 我认得那个声音
That voice, I know that voice.
杰克
Jack!
别担心 还有时间
Don’t worry, there’s still time.
杰克
Jack?
牙仙宝宝 小家伙 别闹
Baby Tooth, come on!
我得看看这是怎么回事
I have to find out what that is.
小声点
Keep it down!
我会救你们出去 我会…
I’m gonna get you out of here just as soon as…
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack!
尽快救你们…
…As I can.
你在找什么
Looking for something?
别害怕 杰克 我不会伤害你的
Don’t be afraid, Jack. I’m not gonna hurt you.
怕 我才不怕你
Afraid? I’m not afraid of you.
也许是这样 但是你也有害怕的东西
Maybe not. But you are afraid of something.
-你这么想吗 -我知道
-You think so, huh? -I know so!
我一直都知道的
It’s the one thing I always know.
就是人们最恐惧的东西
People’s greatest fears.
你最恐惧的是 没人会再相信你
Yours is that no one will ever believe in you.
而更让你恐惧的是
And worst of all,
你永远都不会知道原因
you’re afraid you’ll never know why.
为什么是你
Why you?
为什么选了你 成为现在这样
Why were you chosen to be like this?
别害怕
Fear not.
答案 就在这里
For the answer to that is right here.
杰克 你想要吗 你的记忆
Do you want them, Jack? Your memories?
你想知道的一切都在这个小盒子里
Everything you wanted to know, in this little box.
你怎么会沦落至此 没人能看得见
Why did you end up like this? Unseen.
没人能触摸到
Unable to reach out to anyone.
你那么想知道答案
You want the answers so badly.
你想带着答案马上逃开
You want to grab them and fly off with them.
但是你又在意其他守护者的想法
But you’re afraid of what the Guardians will think.
你怕让他们失望
You’re afraid of disappointing them.
让我来开解你吧
Let me ease your mind about one thing.
他们永远不会真正接受你
They’ll never accept you. Not really.
停下 快停下
Stop it! Stop it!
毕竟 你不是他们中的一员
After all, you’re not one of them.
你根本不知道我是谁
You don’t know what I am.
我当然知道 你是冰霜侠杰克
Of course I do! You’re Jack Frost.
你走到哪里都是一团糟
You make a mess wherever you go.
现在也一样
Why, you’re doing it right now.
你做了什么
What did you do?
重要的是 杰克 你做了什么
More to the point, Jack, what did you do?
小牙仙
Baby Tooth!
复活节快乐 杰克
Happy Easter, Jack.

No.
这里没有彩蛋
There aren’t any eggs.
-这里什么都没有 -我放弃了
-There’s nothing here. -I give up.
-他没来 -我不明白
-He didn’t come. -I don’t understand.
也许只是今年藏得特别好
Maybe he just hid them really well this year.
-小子 -我哪都找过了
-Kids! -I checked everywhere.
什么都没有
There’s nothing.
在这儿 在这儿
Yes, there is! There is!
虽然这不是我最好的作品
I mean, these aren’t my best looking googies,
不过也不赖啊
but they’ll do in a pinch.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我 我知道
I know.
根本没有什么复活节兔子
There’s no such thing as the Easter Bunny.
什么 不
What? No.
这不是真的
Wrong! Not true!
我就在你们面前 伙计
I’m right in front of you, mate.
他们看不见我
Why wouldn’t he come?
他们看不见我
They don’t see me.
杰克 你去哪里了
Jack, where were you?
那些梦魇攻击了隧♥道♥
The Nightmares attacked the tunnels.
打碎了每个鸡蛋 弄坏了每个篮子
They smashed every egg, crushed every basket.
没有彩蛋到达地面
Nothing made it to the surface.
杰克
Jack.
你从哪里拿到的
Where did you get that?
是从…其实…
I was… Lt’s…
小牙仙呢
Where’s Baby Tooth?
杰克 你做了什么
Jack, what have you done?
难怪你昨天不在
That is why you weren’t here?
你和比奇在一起吗
You were with Pitch?
不 听我说 听我说
No, listen, listen.
我很抱歉 我没想到会发生这些
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for this to happen.
-他必须离开 -什么
-He has to go. -What?
我们根本就不该信你
We should never have trusted you!
复活节是新开始 新生命
Easter is new beginnings, new life.
复活节就是希望
Easter’s about hope.
现在没有了
And now it’s gone.
我们再去检查一次公园
Let’s check the park again.
-不是吧 -找什么 复活节兔子吗
-Really? -For what? The Easter Bunny?
伙计们 我说过 我看过他
Guys, I told you, I saw him!
他比我想象得要大
He’s way bigger than I thought
还有个超酷的回旋镖之类的东西
and he’s got these cool boomerang things!
成熟点吧 杰米
Grow up, Jamie.
兄弟 不是吧
Oh, man. Seriously?
你们怎么了
What’s happened to you guys?
那只是个梦
It was a dream!
你该高兴自己还能有那样的梦
You should be happy you still get dreams like that
而不是…
and not…
噩梦
Nightmares.
算了吧 杰米
Forget it, Jamie.
今年没有复活节
There’s just no Easter this year.
他确实是真的
He really is real!
我知道他是
I know he is.
我就猜会这样
I thought this might happen.
他们从来没有真正地相信过你
They never really believed in you.
我只是想试着告诉你
I was just trying to show you that.
但是我懂
But I understand.
你什么都不懂
You don’t understand anything!
你以为我不懂被排除在外的感觉吗
No? I don’t know what it’s like to be cast out?
不懂不被信任的感觉吗
To not be believed in?
不懂一直想要一个家的感觉吗
To long for a family.
这么多年隐藏在黑暗里
All those years in the shadows I thought
我一直以为没人能理解这种感觉
no one else knows what this feels like.
但现在看来我错了
But now I see I was wrong.
我们没必要独自前行 杰克
We don’t have to be alone, Jack.
我相信你 孩子们也会相信的
I believe in you. And I know children will, too.
相信我吗
In me?
是的
Yes!
看看我们一起能做些什么
Look at what we can do.
还有什么比寒冷和黑暗结合得更好呢
What goes together better than cold and dark?
我们会让他们相信
We can make them believe.
我们可以给他们一个世界 充满了
We’ll give them a world where everything, everything is…
黑暗梦魇
Pitch black?
还有冰霜侠杰克
And Jack Frost, too.
孩子们会相信我们两个
They’ll believe in both of us.
不 他们会怕我们两个
No, they’ll fear both of us.
那不是我想要的
And that’s not what I want.
最后说一次
Now for the last time,
让我一个人呆着
leave me alone.
好 你想一个人呆着
Very well. You want to be left alone.
没问题 不过首先
Done. But first…
牙仙宝宝
Baby Tooth!
给我手杖 杰克
The staff, Jack!
你总是喜欢打扰别人
You have a bad habit of interfering.
现在把手杖给我 我就放她走
Now, hand it over, and I’ll let her go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!