怎么了
What…
棒极了
Yes!
我抓到它了
I got it.
睡神
Sandy!
睡神 看到了吗
Sandy, did you see that?
看看这东西
Look at this thing.
冰霜侠
Frost?
要知道 作为中立人员
You know, for a neutral party,
你和那些怪胎过于亲密了
you spend an awful lot of time with those weirdos.
你不该趟这浑水 杰克
This isn’t your fight, Jack.
你偷了我的牙齿 就是对我宣战
You made it my fight when you stole those teeth!
牙齿 为什么这么在意牙齿呢
Teeth? Why do you care about the teeth?
我正找你呢
Now this is who I’m looking for.
记得提醒我 别跟你作对
Remind me not to get on your bad side.
别生气 这不能怪我 睡神
Okay, easy. You can’t blame me for trying, Sandy.
你不知道力量弱小 又被讨厌的感觉
You don’t know what it’s like to be weak and hated.
扰乱你的梦境是我不对
It was stupid of me to mess with your dreams.
听我说
So, I’ll tell you what.
从后面袭击
You can have them back.
你解决左边的
You take the ones on the left,
我解决右边的
I’ll take the ones on the right?
放马过来吧
Come on!
你最好蹲下
You might want to duck.
我们得帮帮睡神
We’ve got to help Sandy!

No!
杰克
Jack!
不要抗争恐惧 小个子
Don’t fight the fear, little man!
快 快 杰克
Hurry! Hurry, Jack!
我想说”祝你美梦”
I’d say “Sweet dreams,”
只可惜 美梦已经消失了
But there aren’t any left.
睡神
Sandy?

No!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 你怎么做到的
Jack, how did you do that?
我也不知道
I didn’t know I could.
终于
Finally!
终于有人能让我开心下了
Someone who knows how to have a little fun!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我只是
I just…
我希望我当时能帮上忙
I wish I could’ve done something.
帮上忙
Done something?
杰克 你勇敢地和比奇战斗
Jack, you stood up to Pitch.
你救了我们
You saved us!
但是睡神他
But Sandy…
他会以你为荣
Would be proud of what you did.
我不知道你原来是什么人
I don’t know who you were in your past life.
但现在 你是一名守护者
But in this life, you are Guardian.
不知道我的过去 怎么能知道我是谁呢
But how can I know who I am until I find out who I was?
你会知道的
You will.
我能感觉到
I feel it
用我的肚子
in my belly.
你看这些光芒熄灭的速度
Look how fast they’re going out.
是恐惧
It’s fear.
是他搞的鬼
He’s tipped the balance.
退后 你们真没出息
Hey, buck up, you sad sacks!
我们还有机会扭转局面
We can still turn this around!
明天就是复活节了
Easter is tomorrow.
我需要你们的帮助
And I need your help.
我说我们全力以赴
I say we pull out all the stops
让这些光芒再次闪烁起来
and we get those little lights flickering again.
兔子说的没错
Bunny is right.
尽管说出来很难受 朋友
As much as it pains me to say, old friend,
但这一次 复活节比圣诞节更重要
this time, Easter is more important than Christmas.
你们都听到了吗
Hey, did everyone hear that?
我们得赶快去你的养蛋场
We must hurry to the warren.
大家都上雪橇
Everyone! To the sleigh!
不 兄弟 我的地盘 我做主
No, mate. My warren, my rules.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
我的老天
Shostakovich!
系好安全带 真好笑
“Buckle up.” Is very funny.
欢迎来到养蛋场
Welcome to the warren.
有什么事不对
Something’s up.
索菲
Sophie?
-小精灵 精灵 -她怎么会在这里
-Elf, elf, elf! -What is she doing here?
世界地球村
Snow globe.
快想想办法
Somebody do something.
别看我 她看不见我 记得吗
Don’t look at me. I’m invisible, remember?
精灵 精灵
Elf! Elf!
别担心 兔子 我肯定她是个精灵粉
Don’t worry, Bunny. I bet she’s a fairy fan.
-别害怕 小家伙 -漂漂
-It’s okay, little one. -Pretty.
知道吗 我有东西给你
You know what? I’ve got something for you!
就是它们
Here it is!
看看这些漂亮的牙齿
Look at all the pretty teeth,
上面还沾着血和口香糖
with little blood and gum on them!
血和口香糖
Blood and gums?
你们上次和孩子们玩耍
When was the last time
到底是什么时候
you guys actually hung out with kids?
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
我们很忙 忙着给孩子们带去欢乐
We are very busy bringing joy to children.
我们没时间…
We don’t have time…
跟孩子们玩
For children.
如果一个小孩子就能毁掉复活节
If one little kid can ruin Easter,
那我们也太差劲了吧
then we’re in worse shape than I thought.
你想涂颗彩蛋吗
You want to paint some eggs? Yeah?
-想 -跟我来吧
-Okay. -Come on.
我的天
Rimsky-Korsakov!
这么多蛋
That’s a lot of eggs.
我们还有多长时间来着
How much time do we have?
好了 战友们 是时候反击了
All right, troops, it’s time to push back.
换句话说 彩蛋要无处不在
That means eggs everywhere!
你们要侵入每栋高楼
Heaps of you in every high-rise,
每个农场 每个拖车公园
farmhouse, and trailer park!
藏到网球鞋里 藏到麦片罐子里
In tennis shoes and cereal bowls.
浴缸也要装满我美丽的彩蛋
Oh, there will be bathtubs filled with my beautiful googies!
这个 有点奇怪
Okay, that’s a little strange.
不 朋友
No, mate.
他们可爱极了
That’s adorable.
春色照大地 各大洲都将春意盎然
There will be springtime! On every continent!
而我 将为他们带去希望
And I’m bringing hope with me!
太圣诞了 朋友 涂蓝色
Too Christmas-y, mate. Paint them blue.
那里是什么
What’s over there?
真漂亮
That’s a beauty!
现在我们只要把他和小家伙
Now, all we got to do is get him and his little mates
通过隧♥道♥送回去
through the tunnels to the top
然后复活节就是我们的了
and we’ll have ourselves Easter.
不赖啊
Not bad.
你也不赖
Not bad yourself.
我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry about the whole…
那个 说你是袋鼠
You know, the kangaroo thing.
是因为口音吧[兔子先生带有澳洲口音]
It’s the accent, isn’t it?
可怜的小家伙 都累坏了
Poor little ankle-biter. Look at her. All tuckered out.
我爱她
I love her.
我想是时候送她回家了
I think it’s time to get her home.
不如我送她回家吧
How about I take her home?
杰克 不 比奇就在外…
Jack, no. Pitch is…
他打不赢这个
No match for this.
正因为这样 我们需要你和我们在一起
Which is why we need you here with us.
相信我 我会和兔子跑得一样快的
Trust me. I’ll be quick as a bunny.
索菲 是你吗
Sophie? Is that you?
我们该回去了
We should get back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!