这是在做梦吧
You got to be kidding me.
-放我下来 -雪人没跟你动粗吧
-Put me down. -I hope the yetis treated you well.
被塞进袋子丢进魔法门的感觉真是好极了
I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal.
那就好 这是我的主意
Oh, good. That was my idea!
复活节兔你是认识的
You know Bunny, obviously.
-当然认识 -这是牙仙
-Obviously. -And the Tooth Fairy.
你好 杰克 久仰大名
Hello, Jack. I’ve heard a lot about you.
当然还有你的牙
And your teeth!
我的什么
My what?
张开嘴 真像传说的那么白吗
Open up! Are they really as white as they say?
没错
Yes!
你的牙果真像初落的雪般洁白晶莹
They really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!
姑娘们 镇定
Girls, pull yourselves together!
保持形象
Let’s not disgrace the uniform.
这是睡神
And Sandman.
睡神
Sandy?
睡神 别睡了
Sandy? Wake up!
谁能告诉我 为什么我会在这儿
Anyone want to tell me why I’m here?
我看不太懂
That’s not really helping,
不过还是谢谢你
but thanks, little man.
能把你们四个召集起来
I must’ve done something really bad
我肯定是做了什么坏事
to get you four together.
我在淘气榜上吗
Am I on the naughty list?
淘气榜上
On naughty list?
你确实是排名第一
You hold the record.
不过没关系 我们都不追究了
But, no matter. We overlook.
以前的事都一笔勾销
Now we are wiping clean the slate.
为什么
How come?
问得好
Good question.
为什么 我来给你解释
How come? I tell you how come!
因为从现在开始
Because now
你也是守护者的一员了
you are Guardian!
你要干什么 别碰我
What are you doing? Get off of me!
这才是最精彩的部分
This is the best part!
谁说我想成为守护者的
What makes you think I want to be a Guardian?
你当然想成为守护者
Of course you do.
音乐起
Music!
音乐停
No music!
虽然我觉得很受用 但是
This is all very flattering, but,
我跟你们根本不一样
you don’t want me.
你们每天拼命工作 为最后期限努力
You’re all hard work and deadlines,
而我只想打雪仗开心地玩
and I’m snowballs and fun times.
我才不是守护者
I’m not a Guardian.
是啊 早跟你说过吧
Yeah. That’s exactly what I said.
杰克 我觉得你还没有明白我们的使命
Jack, I don’t think you understand what it is we do.
这里的每一个光点都代表着一个孩子
Each of those lights is a child.
这些孩子相信我们
A child who believes.
不论好坏 不论听话还是淘气
And good or bad, naughty or nice,
都相信我们在保护他们
we protect them.
牙仙 把手从他嘴里拿出来
Tooth! Fingers out of mouth.
不好意思 你的牙实在是太漂亮了
Sorry. They’re beautiful.
好了 别再说那些没用的
Okay. No more wishy-washy.
比奇来了 天知道他要做什么坏事
Pitch is out there doing who knows what!
你是说 黑暗梦魇来了
You mean the Boogeyman?
不错 比奇来威胁我们
Yes! When Pitch threatens us,
就会威胁孩子们
he threatens them as well.
那你们应该挑一个更合适的人啊
All the more reason to pick someone more qualified.
挑 你以为我们有权利挑人吗
Pick? You think we pick?
不 你跟我们一样 是被选中的
No, you were chosen! Like we were all chosen.
被月中人选中的
By Man in Moon.
什么
What?
杰克 昨天晚上他选中了你
Last night, Jack, he chose you.
也许吧
Maybe.
月中人 他跟你们说话了
Man in the Moon… He talks to you?
你不能拒绝
You see, you cannot say no.
这就是你的命运
It is destiny.
那为什么他不亲口告诉我呢
But why wouldn’t he tell me that himself?
300年了 这就是他的回答吗
After 300 years this is his answer?
像你们一样长久存在
To spend eternity like you guys,
却藏在某个地方 想法设法收买♥♥孩子们
cooped up in some hideout thinking of new ways to bribe kids?
不不 我才不干 无意冒犯
No, no. That’s not for me! No offense.
这还不算冒犯
How is that not offensive?
知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得我们算是躲过一劫
I think we just dodged a bullet.
你们说 他知道
I mean, what’s this clown
如何给孩子们带去欢乐吗
know about bringing joy to children anyway.
你听说过雪天吗
You ever hear of a snow day?
我知道雪天跟煮鸡蛋没什么关系
I know it’s no hard-boiled egg,
不过孩子们都很喜欢雪天
but kids like what I do.
但没人相信你的存在 对吧
But none of them believe in you, do they?
伙计 没人看得到你
You see, you’re invisible, mate.
就像从不存在一样
It’s like you don’t even exist.
复活节兔 够了
Bunny! Enough.
不 这只袋鼠说得对
No, the kangaroo’s right.
这只什么 你说我是什么
The what? What did you call me?
我可不是袋鼠
I’m not a kangaroo, mate.
不过我一直以为你是
Oh, and this whole time I thought you were.
不是袋鼠的话 那你是什么
If you’re not a kangaroo, what are you?
我是兔子 复活节兔子
I’m a bunny. The Easter Bunny.
人们都相信我的存在
People believe in me.
杰克 我们去走走
Jack. Walk with me.
我并不是针对某一个人 诺斯
It’s nothing personal, North.
只是 你们做的事情 不适合我
But what you all do, it’s just not my thing.
但月中人说这事适合你
Man in Moon says it is your thing!
我们拭目以待
We will see.
慢点 我想闯进来好久了
Slow down, would you? I’ve been trying to bust in here for years.
-让我好好参观一下 -什么 闯进来
-I want a good look. -What do you mean, bust in?
别担心 一直都还没过雪人那关
Don’t worry. I never got past the yetis.
你好 菲尔
Hey, Phil.
跟上 杰克 跟上
Keep up, Jack, keep up!
我一直以为小精灵负责做玩具
I always thought the elves made the toys.
就让孩子们这么认为吧
We just let them believe that.
很漂亮 干得不错 继续吧
Very nice! Keep up good work.
那个颜色不好看 换成红色
I don’t like it! Paint it red!
各位 加油吧
Step it up, everybody!
要来点水果蛋糕吗
Fruitcake?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
下面我们来讨论下实质问题
Now we get down to tacks of brass.
实质问题
Tacks of…
你是谁 冰霜侠杰克
Who are you, Jack Frost?
-你的本质如何 -我的本质
-What is your center? -My center?
既然你被月亮里的人选为守护者
If Man in Moon chose you to be a Guardian,
你内心深处肯定有某些特质
you must have something very special inside.

Here.
这就是你眼中的我吧
This is how you see me, no?
大块头 有点吓人
Very big, intimidating.
但如果你可以再深入了解我一些的话
But if you get to know me a little…
来 打开
Well, go on.
很明显 你很开心
You are downright jolly?
那可不仅仅是开心
But not just jolly!
我还很神秘
I am also mysterious,
无所畏惧
and fearless,
很有爱心
and caring!
而我的本质
And at my center?
是个小木娃娃
There’s a tiny wooden baby.
再仔细看看 你看到了什么
Look closer. What do you see?
眼睛挺大的
You have big eyes.
对 就是大眼睛
Yes! Big eyes. Very big.
非常大的眼睛 因为我的眼中充满好奇
Because they are full of wonder.
那就是我的本质
That is my center.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!