阿德托昆博
这个约鲁巴姓氏的本义是
“海上王者回归”
1990年 尼日利亚 拉哥斯
请好好照顾他
Please, take care of him.
1991年 土耳其 伊斯坦堡
移♥民♥者快起来
快把灯关掉
Turn off the lights.
这地方真脏
下来吧
Come on.
旅馆
小心点
Careful.
土耳其和希腊边界
欢迎来到希腊
王者之路
改编自真实故事
你的女友现在需要一副墨镜
I think your girlfriend wants sunglasses now.
不要吗 墨镜就是给美女戴的
No? Sunglasses for the beautiful woman.
你能帮我照顾萨纳西斯吗
Can you take care of Thanasis?
为什么
求求你
Please.
-好 没问题 -我得去一趟医院
-Yes, of course. -I need to go to hospital.

Okay.
-他还好吗 -很好
-Is he okay? -Yes.
他健康无恙
He is healthy and all clean.
状态非常好
He’s perfect.
维洛妮卡 我们该怎么联♥系♥到你的先生
Is there any way to contact your husband, Veronica?
他在阿尔戈斯工作 那里没有电♥话♥
Uh, he’s working in Árgos. There’s no telephone.
到时候就有惊喜等着他了
He’s going to get a surprise.
一点都没错
Yes, he will.
我需要更多数据来填写全民医疗服务文档
I just need some more information for the, uh, Universal Health Service paperwork.
我老是记不清楚
I can never remember it.
没关系 那我拿你的居留证副本好了
It’s okay. I will take a copy of your residency card.
居留证在家里 我阵痛时刚好在工作
It’s at home. I was at work when I went into labor.
好吧
Okay.
签一下
Here.
你今天在外面还好吗
How was your trip?
过得非常漫长
Very long.
家里还好吗
How have things been here?
没发生什么大事
Oh, uneventful.
维洛
Vera?
你只要为你眼前的事情做打算就好
You only have to think about what’s in front of you.
维洛 我多了一个儿子
Vera, I have another son.
萨纳西斯罗蒂米 快看你的弟弟
Thanasis Rotimi, look at your baby brother.
快看你的弟弟 看啊
Look at your baby brother. Look.
朋友来了又去 只有家人是不变的
Friends come and go, but family’s forever.
听到没
You hear me?
-对吧 -你再也不孤单了
You will never be alone.
你为他取了什么名字
What shall you call him?
扬尼斯 在希腊语的意思就是”约翰” 就像使徒
Giannis. In Greek, it means “John,” like the apostle.
乌戈在伊波语的意思是”王冠”
And Ugo in Ibo means “a crown.”
这个上帝赋予的王冠 没人能夺走
A crown that God has given, nobody can take away.
-阿们 -阿们
-Amen. -Amen.
-阿们 -阿们
-Amen. -Amen.
抱歉 你拼错我们的姓氏了
Sorry. You misspelled our last name.
-太多字母了 -“安戴托昆波”
-There’s too many letters. -“Antetokounmpo.”
阿德托昆波
Adetokunbo.
安戴托昆波
Antetokounmpo?
-阿德托昆波 -不好意思 潘塔兹丝小姐
-Adetokunbo. -Excuse me, Ms. Pantazis?
跟他们说我很快过去
Tell them I’ll be a minute.
你确定我们有拼错吗 我们的译者通常很优秀
Are you sure we got it wrong? Our translators are usually very good.
我们知道自己的名字 潘塔兹丝小姐
We know our own name, Ms. Pantazis.
是阿德托昆波 令人备感骄傲的约鲁巴姓氏
It’s Adetokunbo. It’s a very proud Yoruba name.
意思是”海上王者回归”
It means “the king from across the seas has returned.”
好 我会注记一下
Okay, I’ll make a note of it.
你有带你的学历和就业证明吗
Uh, did you bring your education history and proof of current employment?
有的
Oh, yes.
这是人力仲介叫我们打零工的信
Uh, so, this is a letter from the temp agency that gets us jobs.
这样还不够
This isn’t enough.
你得证明你是在工资名单上的合法劳工
You need to prove you’re working legally, on payroll.
要是像这样申请居留证明
If you file a residency application like this,
基于你未经许可进入希腊 就会被驳回
it will be rejected on the basis you entered Greece without permission.
我们也是逼不得已才当非法移♥民♥
But we didn’t choose to be illegal.
我们的护照被欧洲警♥察♥非法没收
Our passports were illegally confiscated by the European police.
我们回不去了 因为我们已经花光所有积蓄
We couldn’t go back because we had spent all of our savings.
我们得穿越边界 你懂吗
We had to cross the border. You understand?
我们的孩子是希腊人
Now, our boys are Greek.
他们需要正式身分
They need the rights that go with that.
等我们想出办法前 继续躲着吧
Stay hidden while we work this out.
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
慢着 潘塔兹丝小姐
Wait, Ms. Pantazis?
我们躲得愈久 就愈有可能被抓
The longer we stay hidden, the more likely we get caught.
我们只是想做对的事
We just want to do the right thing.
你们可以提出庇护申请
You can file for asylum status.
庇护 不 不 我们是移♥民♥ 不是难民
Asylum? No, no, we are immigrants, not refugees.
我们的家乡没有战争
There was no war where we came from.
如果有 我们就是难民 但没有
If there was, we’d be refugees, but there wasn’t.
那就去找正当工作
Then find legal work.
别再利用人力仲介了
Stop using temp agencies.
找个能把你放上工资名单的工作 让你得到社会安全号♥码
Find a job that puts you on payroll and gets you a Social Security number.
这样你就有资格拿到工作许可证
That will qualify you for a work permit.
就能开个银行帐号♥
You can open a bank account.
我们就能拿这些文档 名正言顺地申请居留证明
We can take all that and present a strong residency application, hmm?
潘塔兹丝小姐
Ms. Pantazis,
没有合法居留证明 没人会给我们有工资的工作
no one will give us a payroll job without legal residency.
没有有工资的工作 我们就拿不到居留证明
And no one will give us residency without a payroll job.
2004年
好吧
Okay…
那就墨镜吧
Maybe sunglasses.
看好你的弟弟
Watch your brother, eh?
这不是买♥♥来自己戴的 扬尼
You’re not buying for you, Gianni.
我知道 可是如果我一开始就不喜欢
I know, but how will I know people will like it
那我怎么知道人们会喜欢 还愿意买♥♥下来呢
and want to buy it if I don’t like it first?
你说得一点都没错
You’re absolutely right.
你得对自己卖♥♥的商品有信心
You have to believe in what you sell.
不过这副墨镜你就自己留着吧
But how about you keep this one for you, huh?
我们只会买♥♥能卖♥♥的东西
We buy only what we can sell.
墨镜很不错 手表和
Sunglasses are good. Watches and…
艾力克斯 柯斯塔斯 这些玫瑰念珠卖♥♥得很好
Alex, Kostas, these rosary beads sell very well.
嗨 你要不要买♥♥
Hi, would you like a…
不好意思
Excuse me?
要吗 要吗
Anyone? Anyone?

All right.
他们都不理我
They won’t stop for me.
连看都不看我一眼
They won’t even look at me.
我来教你几招
Let me teach you something.
直接兜售或许不适合你
The direct approach might not work for you.
你又没我帅
You’re not as handsome as me.
慢着 慢着 相信你的大哥
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Trust your big brother.
你不能接受拒绝
You can’t accept no.
拒绝代表有希望
No means maybe.
你卖♥♥的不是墨镜 而是你
You’re not selling this. You’re selling you.
你得找到每个人感兴趣的地方
You have to find out what each person is interested in.
我的兄弟卖♥♥的是全希腊最棒的墨镜
My brother sells the best sunglasses in Greece!
你要的话 二欧元 二欧元就好
For you, two euros. Just two euro.
艾力克斯 柯斯塔斯 别走远
Alex, Kostas, stay closer.
-快看 -你们去哪弄来的
-Look at this. -Where did you get all of this?
-我们全都卖♥♥光光了 -全部
-We sold all our stuff. -All of it?
-没错 -你的帽子呢
-Yes. -Where’s your hat?
-我也卖♥♥掉了 -天啊
-I sold that too. -Oh, my goodness.
妈妈 警♥察♥来了
Mama, police!
-乌戈 别管了 -不能通通留在这里
-Ugo, leave it. -We can’t leave all this!
罗蒂米 去抱柯斯塔斯
Rotimi, grab Kostas!

Mom!
乌戈 罗蒂米
Ugo! Rotimi!
我要赢了
I am winning!
好 你现在点击它
Right. You click it now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!