永远别让猴子去做什么鸟事
Never send a monkey to do a bird’s job.
别担心 我懂的
Don’t worry, I got it.
他行动了 那才是我的好小子
There he goes. That’s my boy.
热吗 我好像流汗了
Is it hot? I think I’m sweating.
尽管生理学上根本不可能
I don’t think it was even biologically possible.
看啊
Look
是啊 那就是你的好小子 很好
Yes, that’s your boy, alright.
他需要点火花
Okay, so he needs a little help.
来吧 我们就给他点火花
Oh, come on, let’s give him some.
营造点气氛
Set the mood.
我来吧 这我懂
I’m on it. I know how to set the Mood.
听好喽
Check it out.
上啊 上啊 去泡妞
Get it, get it, get it, get it girl
上啊 上啊 去泡妞
Get-get, get-get, get-get it girl.
带她 带她去跳舞
Take her, take her to the floor
给她看看 给她看看你多会扭
Show her, show her how you roll
低点 低点 再低点
Drop it, drop it, drop it low
低点 低点 再低点
Drop it low, drop drop it, drop it low
这算啥气氛啊
Wow, wow, wow! What kind of mood is that?
佩德罗 佩德罗 你有点过火了
Pedro, Pedro. A little too aggressively.
尽管你的创意不错
I’m not hating on your creativity,
但 还是看看我的吧
but I think I’ve got this one.
跟上我的调调
Follow my lead.
这才对头
Now that’s more like it.
不去想 不去看
Wasn’t really thinking, wasn’t looking
不去寻找答案
Wasn’t searching for an answer
在月光下
In the moonlight
当我看到你的脸庞
When I saw you face
多美的日落啊
Wow, what a beautiful sunset.
是啊
Yes.
布鲁 听我说
Psst! Blu, down here.
告诉她 你的眼睛很美
Tell her, you have beautiful eyes.
好 好主意
That’s good, great idea.
我的眼睛很美
I have beautiful eyes.
呃 是 是 是不错
Yeah, okay, sure, they are nice.
不 是”她的眼睛” “她的眼睛”
No! “Her eyes,” Her eyes “!
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
你的眼睛很棒 我的不咋地
Your eyes are great, not mine.
我是说我的也还凑合 但你的眼睛…
I mean mine are okay but yours…
你眼睛可以望眼欲穿
I bet you can see right through them.
布鲁
Blu!
只需告诉她你的感受
Just tell her how you feel.
-珠儿 -怎么了
– Jewel. – Yes?
我一直想告诉你 我…
I’ve been wanting to tell you, that I…
我…
that I… hoook!
多可爱 都凝噎了
How sweet, you’re getting choked up.
你真噎了!
You’re choking!
好吧 我来帮你
Okay! Alright!
好吧 这就是我家小子
Yap, that’s my boy.
女士们先生们 鲁伊兹的汽车修理厂到了
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Luiz’s garage.
你先请
After you.
-不 不 你先请 -请进 我坚持
– No, no, you first. – Please, I insist, ok.
我想这下能搞定了
I guess this is it.
是啊 刚才惊心动魄啊
Yes, quite an adventure.
至少结局不错
End of the line
是啊
Ah, yes.
我想这种事在小苏达不会发生吧
I guess things like these don’t happen in Tiny-sota.
什么小苏打
Tiny-sota?
等等 你说的是迷你苏打吧[取明尼苏达谐音]
Oh wait, Minnesota?
是啊
Yes.
很好 很搞笑
That’s very good. That’s very funny actually.
鲁伊兹
Luiz!
你在吗 鲁伊兹
Are you here, Luiz?
老兄
Hey Buddy.
我带了几个朋友想和你见一见
I got some friends I want you to meet.
左右 左右…
Inside-outside-inside-outside..!
我逮到你了哟
I got you… good.
什么
What?
我能扯烂你的喉咙
I could have rip your throats out.
但我不会
But I didn’t.
但我本来可以的
But I could have.
你好鲁伊兹
Hey Luiz!
别吓着我的朋友们
Stop scaring my friends.
你好 拉斐 过来
Hey Ralfi, come here!
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你气色不错
You look good.
等等 鲁伊兹是只斗牛犬吗
Wait, wait. Luiz is a bulldog?
你对狗有啥意见吗
You got something against dogs?
流我一身口水的时候我就有意见了
I do when they’re drooling on me.
人家这是一种医学症状嘛
It’s a medical condition.
朋友 我们真的需要你
No, amigo. We really need you.
她真讨厌
She’s mean, brother.
鲁伊兹 帮帮忙吧
Luiz, come on, please.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我有办法
I think I know what to do.
你肯定这样安全吗
Are you sure this is safe?
当然 没问题
Sure, there’s nothing to it.
如果出啥问题 就使劲大声喊
Now if something goes wrong, scream really loud.
因为我戴着这玩意儿 听不清
Because I can’t hear too good with this thing on.
拉斐 打开开关
Hey Ralfi! Get the switch, please!
别担心 他是个专家
Don’t worry. He’s a professional.
别乱动
Try not to move.
而且我戴这玩意可见度也不大好
I can’t really see out of this thing either.
你们去哪了
Hey, where’d you go?
恶心死了
Gross.
但我自♥由♥了
But I’m free.
珠儿 我们自♥由♥了
Jewel, we are free!
黏糊糊的 但是自♥由♥啦
Slimey, but free!
可能被细菌感染 但是自♥由♥了
Contaminated probably, but free.
你能相信吗 咱们终于
Can you believe it, finally.
结束了
Over.
太棒啦
Oh yes!
伙计们 我们走
Come on guys, let’s go!
我们还傻站在这干嘛 这可是狂欢节啊
What are we standing around for. It’s Carnival!
我完全理解你现在的感受
I know just how you feel.
看着他们在高处飞 恨不得立即追上它们
Watching them up there, makes you want to chase them,
一把塞进嘴里 把脖子咬断
grab them in your mouth and bite their heads off.
开个玩笑罢了 伙计
I’m just kidding, bro.
追上它们得使出吃奶的劲
Chasing them is plenty.
我在翱翔 像鸟一样尽情的翱翔
I’m flying, just like a bird.
珠儿 你就是一只鸟好不好
Jewel, but you are a bird.
你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
布鲁
Blu?
布鲁 怎么了
Blu, What wrong?
没事 一切都很完美
Nothing. Everything is perfect.
你会回到森林里 我会回到琳达身边
You’ll be off to the rainforest. I’ll be back to Linda.
-和我们计划的一样 -我
– Just like we planned. – I…
我说你们 别叽歪了 赶紧展翅高飞
Hey birds! Stop yapping and start flapping.
我们快走吧
Let’s go!
-我想也许 -什么 你要来明尼苏达吗
– I guess I thought maybe… – What, that you’ll come to Minnesota?
不错 我可以给你织个围脖
Great, I guess I make you a scarf.
不 我不是那意思
No, that’s not what I meant.
珠儿 我不可能一辈子
Look Jewel, I can’t spend my life walking around
都跟在你屁♥股♥后面用走的
following you wherever you’re going.
你不能飞 又不是我的错
Hey, it’s not my fault you can’t fly.
这下尴尬了
Awkward.
得啦 得啦
Okay, okay.
把这层窗户纸捅破就好啦
You know what? This is good, just clear the air.
彼此以诚相待
Just be completely honest with each other.
你想听实话吗 很好 我可以说实话
You want honesty! Fine, I can be honest.