Come here little birdie.
没事的 我保护你
It’s okay. I got you.
不好意思
Excuse me!
不好意思 我想睡觉
Please, I’m trying to sleep.
不好意思哦 嗑睡虫 可我想逃走
I’m sorry sleepy head, I’m trying to escape.
逃走 为什么 这个笼子超级棒
Escape, why? This cage is awesome.
这个笼子 我在想什么呢
This cage…? Oh, what was I thinking?
我还指望一只宠物鸟能理解
I wouldn’t expect a pet to understand.
宠物鸟 你叫我宠物鸟
Pet? Did you just call me a pet?
严正声明 我不是宠物鸟
For the record, I am not a pet.
我是同伴
I am a companion.
而且 你爱干啥干啥
And you know what? Do whatever you want.
明天一早 琳达就来接我了
Cause’ tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me,
这个噩梦就可以结束了
and this whole nightmare will be over.
太神奇了 你宁愿和人类在一起
Incredibly, you rather be with a human
也不愿和同类在一起
than with your own kind.
那个人类
Well, that human
爱护我照顾我整整十五年
has given me love and affection for the past 15 years,
我的同类 见了我才十五秒 就想掐死我
whereas my own kind tries to strangle me after 15 seconds.
就是因为他们 我失去了一切
Yah, it’s because of them, I’ve lost everything.
你不能信任他们
You can’t trust them!
你当然能信任人类
Of course, you can trust humans.
珠儿
Jewel?
珠儿
Jewel?
你好啊
Hi there!
很高兴你陪我吃饭
It’s nice of you to join me for dinner.
我一般都一个人吃
I often eat alone.
当然是因为 我的工作原因
Because of course, my work.
遇到你之前 我以为我才是鸟控
I thought I was the ‘bird-mad’ until I met you.
当然了 你有最喜欢的鸟吗
Yes, right. Do you have a favorite bird?
显然 蓝金刚鹦鹉是我的菜
Well, obviously I’m a Blue Macaw kind of gal.
有道理 这种鸟非常漂亮
That makes sense. They are very handsome birds.
其实 我更被他们的智慧所吸引
Actually, it’s the brains I’m attracted to.
我对鲜艳羽毛的亮丽外表不太感冒
I’m not so impressed by fancy feathers.
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly, what you mean.
我的最爱是斑点猫头鹰
My favorite bird is the spotted owl.
他们水汪汪 炯炯有神的大眼
I’ve always been mesmerized by those big,
把我萌翻了
round intelligent eyes.
要鸡卷吗
Chicken rolls?
伦巴达[巴西现代快步舞]
Lambada.
眼镜脏了
Chicken eyes.
我的天啊
Oh gosh!
喂
Hello.
布鲁
Oh, Blu.
我们不该离开的
We should have never left.
-都是我的错 -别这样 琳达
– This is is all my fault. – No Linda, please.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
你说得对 这不是我的错
You’re right, It’s not my fault.
-这是你的错 -什么
– It’s your fault! – What?
就因为你一通长篇鸟论
With your little bird talk,
还有一堆
and that whole…
听着
Well, you know what?
叽叽喳喳 喳喳叽叽[真正意义上的鸟语]
Squawk squawking is squawk-squawk!
不好意思 我不想诅咒你的
I am sorry. I didn’t mean to curse.
我不懂
I don’t understand!
赛尔微欧是业内最厉害的保安
Sylvio is the best guard in the business.
这么说吧
So let me get this straight.
你被一只小白鸟袭击了
You were attacked by a little white bird.
是的 用这个抹布 他像这样捂住我嘴巴
Yes, with this rag he held it to my mouth, like this.
这下完了
We’re doomed.
哪里都比不上家里好 哪里都比不上家里好
Okay, there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home.
我真想回到我的笼子里
How I wish I was back in my cage
有我的小镜子 秋千 还有小铃铛
with my mirror and my swing and my little bell.
-我想我的小铃铛 -嘘 装死
– How I miss my little bell. – Ssshh, play dead.
什么 我用不着装
What? I don’t need to play dead.
我已经快心脏病发作了
I’m about to have a heart attack.
-赶紧的 -好吧
– Just do it! – Fine.
-别抽抽了 -拜托 做戏要做足
– Stop twitching. – Come on, it’s the twitching that sells it.
进来吧 孩子
Come on in, kid.
咱们来看看 干的不错 费尔南多
Well, what do you know? Good work, Fernando.
你们看 我跟你们说啥来着
You see boys. What did I tell you about this one?
是当时你说只给他一半的报酬吗
That you are going to pay him half as much as what you said?
不是 你个蠢蛋
No, you idiot.
是他让我想起了我当年的样子
That he reminds me of myself when I was that age.
足智多谋 给你 孩子
Smart, resourceful. Here you go, kid.
喂 这才只有当时说好的一半啊
Hey, this is only half of what you promised me.
少废话 小屁孩儿
Shut up, kid.
我勒个…
What the…?
我记得我跟你说过 要活的
I thought I told you I needed these birds alive.
你说 费尔南多 你看这像是活的吗
Tell me, Fernando. Does this look alive to you?
像吗
Huh?
-抓住它 -在那儿
– Get it! – Over here!
珠儿
Jewel!
你好啊 美人儿
Hello, pretty bird.
你怎么了
What’s the matter?
我抓住你的喉咙了吗
Cockatoo got your throat?
奈吉尔 要活的
Nigel, alive.
这事儿没完
To be continued.
这就是你的计划吗 自己逃出去把我留这儿
That was your plan! To take off and leave me!
真是谢谢你了啊
Gee, thanks.
你怎么不跟着我
Why didn’t you follow me?
-干得好 奈吉尔 -干得好 奈吉尔
– Nice work, Nigel. – Yah, nice work, Nigel.
最后两只蓝色金刚鹦鹉
The last two Macawsan birds.
它们价值连城
These are worth a fortune.
费尔南多 把笼子挂到屋里
Hey, Fernando! Hang these up in the other room.
-你们好啊小鸟 -让我出去 让我出去
– Hey, birdie. – Let me out! Let me out!
让我出去啊
Let me out of here!
我很漂亮 我很漂亮
Pretty bird. I’m a pretty bird.
我很漂亮 我很漂亮 哈哈
Pretty bird. I’m a pretty bird, hahaha!
他们搞错了啊 我根本就不是鸟
I was framed. They got the wrong guy.
对不住了 我不是有意的
Sorry guys. Nothing personal.
它们会怎么样呢
So, what is going to happen to them?
别担心 我们会给它们找到一个温暖的家
Don’t worry. We’re going to find good homes for them.
现在回家找妈妈去吧
Now go home to Mama.
-但是我没有妈妈 -爸爸呢
– But I don’t have a Mama. -Father?
-兄弟呢 -金鱼呢
– Brother? – Gold fish?
我们收养他吧 老大
Can we keep him, boss?
不行
No!
马修 它们到底会怎样呢
So Marcel, what’s really going to happen to those birds?
吃了也好 弄死当标本也罢 关我屁事
Dulled, plucked, stuffed, eaten, who cares.
我只知道 咱们这下可赚大发了
All I know is, we are going to be rich.
我们要有钱了
We’re gonna to be rich.
快来 球赛开始了
Come on, the game’s starting.
对 你听清楚 明天交易或者免谈
Yes, you be very clear. Tomorrow or the deal is off.
当然了 我有两只蓝色金刚鹦鹉
Of course, I have both the Macaws.
是的 我会亲自送货的
Yes, I’ll deliver them myself.
再见
Au revoir.
你俩听好了 我们今晚装车
Alright you two, we load the truck tonight.
明天一早 就把这些鸟运到机场
First thing in the morning, we bring those birds to the airport.
-听明白了吗 -知道了
– You got it? – Yeah, sure, heard you.
你们选一个人 去喂奈吉尔
And one of you, feed Nigel.
石头 剪子 布 靠
Rock paper scissors, shoot.
哈
Yes!
不对 剪刀剪石头[骗傻子不要钱啊]
No-no, scissors cut rock.
唉 你怎么每次都能赢[因为你是弱智]
Oh man, how come you always win?
好鸟鸟
Nice birdie.
吃饭饭嘛
Here you go.
食肉鸟
Ughh, cannibal.
好的 不要惊慌 关键在于不要惊慌
Okay, hold it together. The key is not to panic.
我没惊慌啊
I’m not panicking.
我没跟你说话 我自言自语呢