Just keep it simple.
推力 升力 阻力 等候
Thrust, lift, drag, and wait.
推力 升力 阻力 等候
Thrust, lift, drag, wait!
推力 升力 阻力 等候
Thrust, lift, drag, wait!
推力 升力 阻力 等等等
Thrust, lift, drag, w-w-wait!
布鲁
Blu?
我保证过我会一直照顾你
I promised I’ll always look out for you.
是吧
Didn’t I?
我说话不算数过吗
Have I ever broken a promise?
我也很害怕
I’m scared too.
不正确的事
But I wouldn’t make you do this
我是绝不会让你做的
if it wasn’t the right thing to do.
你觉得呢 布鲁
What do you say Blu?
这才是我勇敢的宝贝
That’s my big brave boy.
我们会很快回来的
We will be back home before we even know it.
你也来点 布鲁 别晒坏小嘴巴了
Your turn Blu. You don’t want to get ‘beak-burn’.
这是怎么回事
Wow, what’s going on here?
-你正好赶上嘉年华了 -嘉年华
– You arrive in time for carnival. – Carnival?
对 这是世界上最大的派对
Yes, it’s the biggest party in the world.
大家一起狂欢 跳舞
You know a time to have fun and dance.
我的妈啊
Oh mine!
她是参加表演的吗
Is she a performer?
不是 她其实是我的牙医
No, in fact she’s my dentist.
巴波萨医生
Dr. Barbosa!
别忘了用牙线剔牙 图里欧
Do not forget to floss, Tulio.
当然
You got it.
明晚每个人都会穿成这样
Come tomorrow night, everyone will be dressed like that.
我肯定不会
Oh, not me.
等等
Oh, wait.
我不是本地鸟
I am not from here.
尼可 他是游客
Hey Nico, he’s a tourist.
真有意思 可你长得不像
Funny, you don’t look like one.
是吗 我不像吗
Really? I don’t?
你鼻子上那个鸽子屎倒像本地的
Except, you’ve got pigeon dodo on your nose.
这是防晒指数3000的防晒霜
Oh, no, this is just SPF3000.
你是来参加嘉年华的吗
So, are you here for carnival?
其实 我是来见个姑娘的
Actually I’m just here to meet a girl.
-哎哟 见姑娘 -对
– Huh, a girl? – Yes.
小小建议 你得主动点
Little word of advice. You make the first move.
-巴西女孩最爱自信满满的男生 -好的
– Brazilian ladies respond to confidence. – Oh, right.
是的 一定要大摇大摆的
Yes, it’s all about swagger.
你要把胸挺得高高的
You’ve got to pop out that chest,
把尾巴摆起来
swing that tail,
眯着眼睛 像某些疯狂发♥情♥的鹰
eyes narrowed look like some kind of crazy love hawk.
-但首先我们得把你弄出来 -什么
– But first we’ve got to bust you out. – What?
我开你这笼子就像开汽水瓶一样易如反掌
I’m gonna pop that cage open like a soda cap.
不用不用
No, no…
谢谢 不用了
No, that’s okay.
你这叫易如反掌啊
You call that popping?
这东西还挺结实的嘛
This thing’s robust.
老兄 我没事 笼子挺好的
No, guys really, I’m fine. The cage is great.
我爱笼子
Love the cage.
达博 该走了
Dabbo, suit yourself.
别忘了 学发♥情♥的鹰 啊哦
Don’t forget, love hawk.
好的 我们一起学
Yes… and to you as well.
这是我们鸟舍最重要的地方
This is the heart and soul of our aviary.
治疗室
Our treatment room.
他们真喜欢你
They really like you.
-这么多鸟 -当然
– A lot. – Yes!
我是他们的大鸟妈妈
I’m their great big mama bird.
-来点吗 -谢谢 不用了
– You want some? – No, I’m good.
这里很多鸟都是从走私犯那救出来的
Many of the birds here were rescued from smugglers.
-走私犯 -是的
– Smugglers? – Yes.
不幸的是 营救这些小可怜时
Unfortunately, the poor birds are often hurt.
经常会弄伤他们 有些甚至夭折
or even killed in the process.
但只要护理得当 他们就能恢复
But with proper care, they can be saved.
看看
Look here.
这可怜的小东西昨天被救回来的
This poor guy was found last night.
伙计 你今天看上去好多了
Hey buddy, you’re looking great today.
比昨天好多了
Much better, much better.
早日康复哦
Get well soon.
珠儿在哪呢
So, where is Jewel?
我们把珠儿安置在一个特别的地方
Oh, we have a special place for Jewel.
她是只非常有性格的鸟
She’s a very spirited bird.
可不是
I’ll say.
这是她弄的吗
She did that?
真迷人
Charming.
好了 我现在想回家了
Okay, I want to go home now.
不用担心
No, don’t worry.
我会把你打扮得帅不可挡
I’m going to make you look irresistible.
救命 救命 放我出去
Help! Help! Let me out of here!
琳达
Linda!
-也许我该 -别 先试试
– Maybe I should… – No, give it a chance.
有鸟吗
Hello?
鸟啊你在哪
Hello?
我是和平的使者
I come in peace.
她太美了
She’s beautiful.
他们真是胡说八道 她 她就是个天使
What were they talking about? She’s… like an angel.
这个天使越来越 靠近我了
An angel whose getting really close up!
-你踩到我喉咙了 -你是个美国的
– You’re standing on my throat. – You’re an American.
多谢高抬贵脚
Thanks.
我用喉咙说话 所以 谢谢你了
I need my throat for talking, so thank you.
你和我长得一样
You look like me.
你好
Hi.
你好 我叫布鲁
Hi. My name is Blu.
蓝纹奶酪的蓝色的谐音
You know like the cheese with the mould on it.
虽然蓝纹奶酪很臭吧
No, it smells really bad.
我这是说了些什么 太丢人了
That’s stupid, stupid, stupid.
好了 来吧 我们的时间不多
Alright come on, we don’t have much time.
等等
Wait, wait! Ouch!
-你准备好了吗 -准备好什么
– Are you ready? – For what?
哦哦 那个啊 呃 那就来吧
Oh, oh, wow. Aah… okay.
自信
Confidence!
疯狂发♥情♥的鹰
Crazy love hawk.
喂 你干什么呢
Wow, hey! What are you doing?
什么 你想让我♥干♥什么
What? What you want me to.
弱弱地问一句 那你想要干什么
But just for argument sake, what are you doing?
我想逃走
I am trying to escape.
这样啊 对 逃走
Oh…, ya… escape,
我刚也是想着逃走 才那样的
that’s where I was going with that thing I just did.
等等
Wait, wait.
你以为我想让你亲我吗
Did you actually think we were going to kiss?
-当然不是 -我们才见面
– No, no, no! – We just met!
-我的老天 -我觉得他们需要点帮助
– Oh mine! – I think they need a little help.
我知道我羽毛很漂亮
I know how my feathers look,
但我绝不是那种不负责任的鸟
but I’m not that kind of bird.
说你 说我
Say you, say me.
这可不是我策划的
Okay, I had nothing to do with that.
但 这歌♥还挺好听的
But, it’s actually a pretty good song.
“自然地” 对 莱昂纳尔唱的
“Naturally…” yes, sing it Lionel.
进展飞速啊
Wow, That was fast.
莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌♥ 百发百中
Lionel Richie. Works every time.
我们回避下吧
We should probably give them some privacy.
我不放心把布鲁单独留在那
I’m not so sure I should leave Blu here alone.
不用担心
Oh no, don’t worry.
赛尔微欧整晚在这值班的
Sylvio will keep an eye on them all night.
而且 他有珠儿作伴
Besides, he’s got Jewel.
救命啊
Help me!
这是嘉年华开始前最后一次倒数
This is the final countdown to Carnival!
让我们一起跳起桑巴
Let’s Samba.
过来吧 小鸟鸟