Wow, you look great!
你也是
So do you.
你好啊 我是珠儿独一无二的另一半
Hi, hey. Hi, there. I am Jewel’s significant other.
原来你就是夺了珠珠芳心的幸运鸟儿啊
So, you’re the lucky bird who swept Ju-Ju off her feet.
-珠珠 -是啊
– “Ju-Ju”? – Yeah.
我们小时候
When we were kids,
总是给对方起最可爱的昵称
we always had the cutest nicknames for each other.
是啊 我管他叫贝托
We did. I called him “Beto.”
好可爱啊 我最喜欢昵称了
That’s adorable. I love doing the nicknames.
你怎么从没提过这个罗伯托
You never mentioned any “Roberto.”
有什么好提的
There’s nothing to mention.
我的好伙计在这呢
There’s my wingman!
多亏罗伯托外出巡逻 我们才能安眠
We can rest easy with Roberto on the lookout.
爱德华多教会我所有技能 他才是真鸟儿
Eduardo taught me everything I know. He’s the bird.
你才是真鸟儿呢
No. You’re the bird.
-你是 -你才是
– No, you’re the bird. – You’re the bird!
我们懂 你俩都是鸟
We get it. You’re both “The bird.”
闲话扯够了没 能开始派对了吗
Now, can we stop yakking and start partying?
我记得这首歌♥
Wow! I remember this song.
你怎么能忘 这首歌♥流淌在我们的血液里
How could you forget? It’s in our blood, baby.
我们就是这样的鸟
It’s who we are.
我借用她一会儿你不介意吧
You don’t mind if I borrow her for a minute, do you?
-其实我 -来吧 珠珠
– Actually… – Come on, Ju-Ju!
走吧
Let’s go!
*让我们聚在一起 和声欢唱*
*Let’s come together Singing love and harmonia*
*我们各不相同*
*We are so different*
*却有同样的心*
*But the same inside our hearts*
*蓝又美的羽毛*
*Blue-tiful colors*
*映满你我眼帘*
*As far as the eye can see*
*展开双翅*
*Open your wings*
*响应心灵的向往*
*Fly when you hear the call*
*让我们召唤所有美丽生物前来欢庆*
*Let’s celebrate Calling all beautiful creatures*
*舞动你的翅膀 高唱自♥由♥的歌♥*
*Come spread your wings Dance and sing songs about freedom*
*我们的丛林大家庭*
*One for the jungle familia*
来跳舞啊 布鲁
Come on, Blu!
*美丽的生物们都来吧*
*Calling all beautiful creatures*
珠儿 珠儿
Hey, Jewel? Jewel!
*来这边 我们欢庆*
*Come this way, celebrate*
*一路尽情欢舞*
*Laugh and dance all the way*
这是一片未探索的领域啊 我喜欢这曲子
Yo, this is untapped territory. I’m loving this sound.
*让我们召唤所有美丽生物前来欢庆*
*Let’s celebrate Calling all beautiful creatures*
*舞动你的翅膀 高唱自♥由♥的歌♥*
*Come spread your wings Dance and sing songs about freedom*
*我们的丛林大家庭*
*One for the jungle familia*
*美丽的生物们都来吧*
*Calling all beautiful creatures*
只有你知道孤身一蛙是个什么感受
You’re the only one who knows what it feels like to be all alone.
饱受误解
Misunderstood.
你就是浑身剧毒的我的克星
You’re the evil to my lethal.
我算明白为啥他们叫你盖比了
I can see why they call you “Gabi.”
卑劣的敌人 你在哪儿呢
Where are you, you filthy fowl?

Halt!
原来我从一开始就想错了
I’ve been going about this all wrong.
我需要从高处搜寻
I need to search from higher ground.
刚才这次你悬空了几乎一秒呢
You stayed airborne for almost a full second that time.
你傻看什么呢 快把我驼上去
What are you looking at? Get me up there.
高点
Higher.
高点 再高点
Higher! Even higher.
再高一点
Little bit higher.
低点 这回低点
Lower. Lower, now.
很好 完美极了
Yes. Perfect.
找到这群害虫的窝了
It’s an infestation.
继续欢庆吧 看我如何搞砸你们的派对
Keep celebrating. I’ll be pooping on your party promptly.
你好啊 尼科 你也好啊 佩德罗
Hi, Nico! Hi, Pedro!
我们这回来对地方了
We came to the right place.
这才叫街舞 来自大森林的街舞
This is popping. It’s popping in the Amazon.
我们可以把这些鹦鹉带回里约
We could bring these macaws back to Rio…
献上史上最棒的狂欢节表演
and have the best Carnival show ever.
我现在灵感四射啦
I am inspired!
抱歉坏了你们的兴致 城里小子
Sorry to break it to you, city boys…
你们最好还是想些别的节目吧
but you’ll have to find some other talent.
这个部落你们谁也带不走
Nobody leaves the tribe.
还有 林子里禁用人类的玩意儿 明白吗
And no human things in the jungle. Understood?
啥 这鸟没病吧
What? What’s his problem?
我感觉被扒光了
I feel naked.
我们本可以成为传奇的
We could have been legends.
当然 我们已经是街舞巨星了 但是
We already are super-mega-dope, but…
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I’m saying?
这里什么都有 未被发掘的天赋
We had it all. The undiscovered talent…
绝好的点子 无穷的灵感
the big idea, the inspiration.
但如果我们不能把这些鸟儿带回里约
But if we can’t bring these guys to Rio…
就等于什么都没有
we got nothing.
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
你快得了吧 不还有伊娃呢嘛
Hold your mangoes. We still have Eva.
怎么了
What?
你还记得那些动作啊 珠珠
Wow! You still got the moves, Ju-Ju.
-我都跳累了 -就是
– I’m so exhausted. – Yeah.
赶紧休息吧 找家本地旅馆什么的
We should get some rest. Find a local inn, or B and B nearby.
说什么胡话呢
What is this crazy talk?
你们当然要去我的巢里住
No, you guys are staying in my nest.
我今晚巡逻
I’m on patrol tonight.
我家就是你家
Mi casa es su casa.
你真是太好了 贝托
That’s really nice, Beto.
多谢 但不用了
Thank you, but we’re fine.
再说我们一大家子
Besides, our whole family
你的单身宿舍怎么可能容得下
couldn’t possibly fit in your bachelor pad.
这地方的房♥价一定很低
Real estate must be pretty cheap around here.
真是开眼界了
Wow. This is incredible.
这破地方我轻轻松松就建起来了
This old nest? It’s just something I put together last minute.
当然 用我的翅膀建的
With my own two wings, of course.
还有我的力量
And my strength.
以及我健壮的身体
And my brawn.
老爸 这地方可大了 有六间卧室呢
Dad, it’s huge! It has six bedrooms!
-这间大的归我 -不行 我最大
– I get the big one! – No! I’m the oldest.
你只比我大3分钟又2.5秒而已
Only by 3 minutes, 2.5 seconds.
我真希望有一天我也能如此幸运
I had hoped to one day be blessed…
有一群小罗伯托围着我转
with a flock of little Robertos to call my own.
-我看你肯定会 -不是吧
– I bet you did. – No way!
室内泳池
A bird bath!
蒂亚戈 你小心
Tiago, caref…
非一般的享受啊
Jacuzzi.
布鲁 我跟你说
Blu, let me tell you something.
如果你发生了什么事 我是说任何事
If anything, and I mean anything, ever happens to you…
我会照顾好你的家人的
I will take care of your family.
那就这么着 哥们 好梦
All right, buddy. Sleep well.
-晚安 珠珠 -晚安
– Good night, Ju-Ju. – Good night.
好了 没有危险
Okay. All clear.
*月光与星光交相辉映*
*Moon beams and starlight*
*那美妙的微光*
*Magical twilight*
*那温润的细雨*
*The warmest rain*
*你可听见它低语你的名*
*Hear it whispering your names*
*彩虹映夜空*
*Rainbows at midnight*
*星辉在闪烁*
*Sparkling night skies*
*不要远离*
*Don’t go away*
*再陪我一天*
*Stay another day*
能不能再唱一遍
Can you sing it again, please?
该睡觉了
Time for bed, now.
今天太美好了
What an amazing day.
这么久以来 我
All this time, I…
我从不奢望他们还活着
I never let myself hope that they were alive.
但他们确实还活着
But they are.
我们找到了我们的大家庭 布鲁
We found our family, Blu.
一切都改变了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!