谢天谢地你没事
Thank heavens you’re okay.
图里奥 那是不是…
Tulio, is that a…
琳达 太不可思议啦
Linda! This is incredible!
早上好 珠儿
Good morning, Jewel!
大家伙儿 瞧瞧我找到什么了
Hey! Everyone, look what I found.
布鲁
Blu?
孩子们
Kids?
大家都去哪了
Where did everybody…?
谁想吃早餐
Okay, who’s ready for some breakfast?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你知不知道
Did you know…
这些全麦煎饼
that these whole wheat pancakes
所含的维他命和矿物质
have twice the vitamins and minerals…
是普通煎饼的两倍
of regular pancakes?
再加上蓝莓 就被普通煎饼好四倍了哦
And with the blueberries, it’s four times as tasty.
蓝莓去哪了
Hey, where are the blueberries?
爸爸
Oh, Dad!
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
放马过来
Bring it.
场上最后一分钟 他简直脚下生风
It’s down to the final minutes. He’s got magic in his feet!
射门
He shoots!
-球进了 得分 -得分
– He scores! Goal! – Goal!
我还是很厉害的嘛
Yeah, I got it. I’m good.
小心啦 爸爸
Heads up, Dad!
不
No.
酷
Awesome.
妈妈好
Hi, Mom.
被发现了
Busted.
该走了
Time to go.
亲爱的 你饿了吗
Hey, honey. Hey. You hungry?
布鲁 我们说好的
Blu, we talked about this.
是吗 我不…
Did we? I don’t…
好吧 你拿的是什么
Yeah, so, what do you got there?
早饭
Breakfast.
很好玩 说真的 这是什么啊
That’s funny. But seriously, what is that?
这是巴西胡桃
It’s a Brazil nut.
我从来没想到城市里会有
I never thought I would find one this close to the city.
所以想教孩子们怎么打开它
I wanna show the kids how to open one.
像这样吗
You mean like this?
爸爸教过我们了
Dad already showed us.
等等 换回去
Wait. Wait, go back.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
你们上电视了
You’re on TV!
图里奥·蒙泰罗博士 巴西鸟人
Doctor Tulio Monteiro, the Bird Man of Brazil…
今日宣布了一个重大发现
announced an important discovery today.
我们在亚马逊丛林发现了一只
We believe we have encountered a wild blue Spix’s Macaw
野生蓝羽金刚鹦鹉
deep in the Amazon jungle.
一直以来蓝羽金刚鹦鹉都被认为濒临灭绝
The blue Spix’s Macaw was thought to be practically extinct…
最后一窝蓝羽鹦鹉目前在里约热内卢的
with the last remaining family living under protection…
布鲁鸟类庇护所生活
at the Blu Bird Sanctuary in Rio de Janeiro.
我们出名啦
We’re famous!
如果我们找到这些鸟 就能拯救它们的家
If these birds can be found, their home will be saved.
那里也许有更多蓝羽鹦鹉呢
There may be a whole flock out there.
如果真是如此 我们一定会找到并保护它们
And if there is, we will find them and protect them.
嗨 布鲁
Hi, Blu!
嗨 琳达
Hi, Linda!
我们不是唯一的幸存者
We’re not the only ones.
还有别的蓝羽鹦鹉
There are more of us out there.
真好 我想他们一定…
Yeah, that’s great. I’m sure they’re…
这么久以来我一直以为
All this time, I thought…
以为我们是仅存的
I thought we were alone.
就剩我们俩也不是不好啊
Hey, it hasn’t been all bad.
当然
Of course not.
但是想象一下 如果我们有个种群
But just imagine if there was a whole flock of us.
那将多么美好啊
How amazing would that be?
-我们得做点什么 -做什么
– We gotta do something. – We do?
我们得去亚马逊
Yeah, we have to fly to the
帮助琳达和图里奥找到他们
Amazon and help Linda and Tulio find them!
我们不能就这么走了吧
Whoa, we can’t just pack up and go.
为什么不能
Why not?
我们也该重回蓝天了
It’s about time this family got a little air under our wings.
瞧瞧我们 听着iPod
Look at us. IPods,
看着电视 还吃煎饼
TV. Pancakes?
我们不是人 我们是鸟
We’re not people, we’re birds.
我们应该回归自然当真正的鸟 布鲁
We have to get out into the wild and be birds, Blu.
让孩子们找回自己的根
Let the kids connect to their roots.
告诉他们我们曾经的生活
Show them what I had.
他们需要自然 我们也需要
They need this. We need this.
布鲁 你觉得呢
Come on, Blu, what do you say?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许吧
Maybe.
他没有说不哎
He didn’t say “No.”
那也就是同意啦
Which means he practically said “Yes.”
-等等 -一定会很好玩的
– Hey, wait a sec… – It’s gonna be so much fun!
我们要去亚马逊啦
We’re going to the Amazon!
等等 什么是亚马逊
Wait. What’s the Amazon?
亚马逊是地球上濒临灭绝的生态环境之一
The Amazon is one of Earth’s most endangered ecosystems…
因为乱砍滥伐和伐林造田
due to illegal logging and farming.
希望蒙泰罗博士一行
Let’s hope Doctor Monteiro and his team…
能找到并保护这些珍稀鸟类的家
can find these rare birds so their home can be saved.
那里也许有更多蓝羽鹦鹉呢
There may be a whole flock out there.
如果真是如此 我们一定会找到并保护他们
And if there is, we will find them and protect them.
环保分子
Tree huggers.
备船
Get my boat ready.
我要亲自解决此事
I need to deal with this personally.
下一个
Next!
是我 剩下的可以直接回家了
That would be me. Okay, everybody can go home now.
因为我将是下一届狂欢节之王
You’re looking at the next King of Carnival!
好家伙 祝你好运
Hey, big bird! Break a leg!
小心 兄弟
Walk it off, buddy!
*它不可预见*
*You can’t see it coming*
*它独一无二*
*You won’t find it anywhere else*
好棒
Bravo!
太棒了
That was amazing!
伊娃 亲爱的 每个音都唱到了 对吧
Eva, darling, you hit every note. Huh, guys?
对 甚至还有我从没听过的音
Yeah, along with a bunch of notes I never heard of.
拉斐
Rafi!
别担心 我去跟他们说
Don’t worry. I’ll talk to them.
我们会给你找个最合适的位置的
We’ll find the perfect spot for you.
南极洲怎么样
Antarctica, maybe.
这还差不多
You better.
再见 小伙子们
Bye, boys.
家里见 我的小甜心
See you back at home, my tasty mango!
这些表演没一个激动人心 我很没感觉
None of these acts are inspiring. I’m just not inspired.
狂欢节马上就要到了
Carnival is right around the corner,
我们的名誉可是命悬一线了
and our reputations are on the line.
收到
Copy that.
我们需要能刺♥激♥到我们的节目
We need something that can make us wiggle.
让我们跟着节奏舞动
Something that make us jiggle.
它得让人心潮澎湃
We need something that pops.
知道心潮澎湃倒过来是啥吗 澎湃心潮
You know what “Pop” Is backwards? Pop.
下一个
Next.
布鲁
Blu?
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, bro!
没事 路易斯 我也很高兴见到你
It’s okay, Luiz. Good to see you, too.
布鲁 我们要找的是个歌♥手
Listen, Blu, we are looking for a singer…
舞者 全能达人
a dancer, the whole package.
对 你太扭扭捏捏了
Yeah, and you’re more of a mumbler-shuffler.
懂我的意思吗
You catch my drift?
不 我不是来面试的
No, I’m not here to audition.