废物 一群饭桶
You’re useless, all of you!
小心
Look out!
有种跟我比比
Pick on someone your own size.
不要 不要
No! No!
别怕 别怕 没事 你安全了
I got you, I got you. It’s okay, you’re safe now.
那就是琳达
That’s a Linda.
还有两下子 布鲁
We still got it, Blu!
什么都得我亲自动手
I have to do everything myself.
滚开
Hey! Get away from that!
休想抢我的戏
No! No one steals my scene.
吃棒棒糖吗
Lollipop?
搞什么
What?
你干嘛呢 放手
What are you doing? Let go!
快逃命
Save yourself!
放手
Come on, let go!
-决不 -你疯了吗
– Never! – Are you crazy?
不然我们都完蛋了 放手
You’ll bring both of us down! Let go!
飞啊
Fly!
久违了 布鲁
Deja vu, Blu.
奈吉尔
Nigel!
布鲁
Blu!
奈吉尔
Nigel!
你
You.
你要为自己作的孽 付出惨痛的代价
You will pay a painful price for your pestilence!
别闹 别碰我
Hey, stop that! Get off of me!
羽毛如暴风般 饱含愤怒扑面而来
A flurry of furious feathers in your face!
你没必要这样
You don’t have to do this!
对 但我乐意
No, I just want to.
停下 停下
Hey, stop! Stop!
天啊 查理 机会来了
Oh, my goodness. Charlie! This is it. This is it!
稳住 稳住
Steady. Steady.
耳光大战
Slap fight!
射 射
Shoot! Shoot!
奈吉尔
Nigel!
这就是终结吗
Is this the end?
我还风华正茂
I was too young,
天妒英才
too beautiful to live.
-鲍勃 -等等 这不是鲍勃
– Bob? – Hold up! That ain’t Bob!
我就说在哪里见过这家伙
I told you I knew him from somewhere.
人生的谢幕表演
My final curtain call.
在此方寸立足之地
And it’s standing room only.
再会
Goodbye.
不
No!
我做了什么
No! What have I done?
若不能与汝共享人世
If I cannot liveth with thee,
宁可共赴黄泉
then I shall not liveth at all.
那只树蛙没有毒
That frog is not poisonous.
啥
What?
我们没死
We’re not dead?
这经常会被认错
It’s a very common mistake.
但她是一只无害的伪树棘蛙
But she’s a harmless pseudo-dendrobates.
因为她有粉色斑点
You can tell by the pink spots.
可我的父母总跟我说
But my parents always told me
我有毒 不能碰别人
I was poisonous and shouldn’t touch anyone.
你父母太小心眼了
You just had really mean parents.
这么说
So, now
我们可以在一起啦
we can be together!
-奈吉尔 亲亲宝贝奈吉尔 -不
– Nigel! Nigel-Wigel-Wigglepuss! – No!
-谁来救我 -我再也不会放你走了
– Somebody, help me! – I’m going to never let you go.
-对不起 我不做坏事了 不 -再也不放你走
– I’m sorry, I’ll be nicer. No! – Never gonna let you go!
别走 查理
No, Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
这太不自然了
This is unnatural!
鸟儿们好
Hey, guys! Hi!
头发里没脏东西吧
There’s nothing in my hair, right? Okay.
来自亚马逊热带雨林腹地
Directly from the heart of the Amazon rainforest,
我们有重大新闻为您报道
we have some breaking news.
通过蒙泰罗博士及其团队的努力
Thanks to Dr. Monteiro and his team,
整个地区将被划为野生动物保护区
the entire area will be designated as a National Wildlife Refuge.
我们会一起保护这片地区的安全
And together, we’ll make sure this place stays safe.
对吧 布鲁
Right, Blu?
还有更多好消息
But that’s not the only good news.
我们在亚马逊深处发现一只凤头鹦鹉
We found this cockatoo deep in the Amazon
看似和一只树蛙建立了深厚感情
and he seems to have bonded with a tree frog.
它们将被带回里约 持续观察
We are bringing them back to Rio for continuing observation.
奈吉尔 去里约度蜜月啦
Oh, Nigel! Wow! A honeymoon in Rio!
爪子挥起来 尾巴摇起来
Put your paws, talons and tails together
能歌♥善舞的小伙伴们欢聚在雨林
for the most amazing talent ever gathered in one jungle.
请欣赏”狂野亚马逊”
It’s “Amazon Untamed”!
*来吧 一起来*
*Come on! Get up!*
*怎么啦 别咬呀 怎么啦 别咬呀*
*What’s up? Don’t bite it. What’s up? Don’t bite it.*
*我的鸟儿朋友们呢*
*Where my birds at?*
*天涯海角 与你同在*
*We’re together no matter Where we might go*
*翅膀扇起来*
*Flap your wings!*
*团结彼此 才能远行*
*If we’re not all together We can’t go far*
*亚马逊*
*Amazon!*
*这是我们心爱的绿宝石*
*It’s an emerald we treasure*
*带给你来自丛林的问候*
*Coming from the jungle to you*
*特有的节拍像心脏跳动*
*Beating like its heart beats*
*是伴随我们成长的韵律*
*Playing rhythms we’ve grown to*
*这是我们心爱的绿宝石*
*It’s the emerald we treasure*
*-来自我们生活的地方 -生活的地方*
*- Coming from the place where we live – The place where we live*
*-充满自♥由♥和欢乐的家 -欢乐*
*- The home of freedom and happiness – Happiness*
*时光飞逝 丛林是一阵清风 一个奇迹*
*Time flies forever The jungle’s like a breeze, it’s a wonder.*
*蓬蓬裙快脱掉 说不定会被邀请跳舞*
*Now get out your tutu in case someone wants you to dance*
*-你好 亚马逊 -路易斯*
*- Hello, Amazon! – Hey, Luiz!*
*-鸟儿们 我赶上啦 -欢迎来到丛林 伙计*
*- Hey birds, I made it! – Welcome to the jungle, dawg!*
*亲爱的乌龟 壳硬硬的乌龟*
*All my turtles! Hardcore turtles!*
*唱吧 宝贝*
*Sing it, baby!*
拉斐
Rafi!
你确定可以在亚马逊安家吗
Are you sure you can make the Amazon our home
这儿又热 还有可怕的虫子
with the heat and the creepy bugs?
开玩笑吗 我可是丛林先生
Are you kidding? I am Mr. Jungle.
绝对狂野 鸟范儿十足
Totally wild, and very birdly.
我们夏天还是回里约吧
Maybe we can do summers in Rio.
你太懂我了 珠儿
You’re my one and only, Jewel.
*天涯海角 与你同在*
*We’re together No matter where we might go*
*团结彼此 才能远行*
*Forever together We can go far*
结束了吗
That’s the end?