Oh, Raymond.
你在流血
You”re bleeding.
天哪 我在流血
oh,man.l”m bleeding!
??空调维修服务
你把血弄到地上了 还有墙上
You”re getting it on the floor. And on the wall!
-别流了 -我也不想
-Stop bleeding! -l”m trying!
-别流了 -闭嘴
-Stop bleeding! -Shut up.
快点 快点
Start moving. Come on!
贝弗 找一些过氧化氢和卫生纸过来 快点 快点
bev Get some peroxide and toilet paper. Hurry up!Hurry up
-这有玻璃吗 -没有
-Is there glass in there? -No!
快点 他要死了
Waddle quicker! He”s bleeding to death!
按紧
Hold it tight.
是我老板 我不得不去
It was my boss. I had to go.
雷蒙德 看着我
Raymond? Look at me.
你是这个家庭的顶梁柱
You have to be the man of this house.
抚养这个家 如果你说你会来 就准时来
Bring home the bacon. If you say you”II be here, be here!
-不要说谎 不要喝酒 -妈妈
-No lying, no drinking! -Mom!
-什么 -来人啊
-What? -Help!
来人啊 快点
Help! Come on!
什么
What?
发生什么了
What”s happening?
贝弗
Oh, Bev.
-你的羊水破了
-Your water broke. -What?
什么意思
Is that supposed to happen?
-我太兴奋了 -太不可思议了
-l”m so ex cited. -This is so gross.
你好啊 小宝贝
Hello, beautif ul. Hello, beautif ul baby.
这是不是你见过的最美的宝宝
Is this the most beautif ul baby you”ve ever seen?
说真的 是不是你见过的最美的宝宝
l”m serious. Is this the most beautif ul baby you”ve seen?
说实话 是的
Well, to be honest, yeah.
我们去看贝弗吧 她想见你 利奥
Let”s go see Bev. She wants to see you.Leo
-快点 会很好玩的 -不
-Come on, it”II be f un.-No
妈妈15岁 爸爸是个傻瓜 他们想让我们庆祝下
Mommy”s 15, Daddy”s a moron, and they want us to celebrate.
我们很清楚
We know better.
我马上回来 快点 利奥
l”II be back later. Come on, Leo.
郑重申明 我站在你这边
For the record, l”m on your side.
哈塞克先生和夫人 这是你们的孩子
Mr. and Mrs. Hasek, I have your baby.
你能等一会吗
Hey, can you wait one second?
贝弗
Hey, Bev.
很抱歉我弄破了你的羊水
l”m sorry I broke your water.
以后这种事不会再发生了
Nothing like that will ever happen again.
不再喝酒 不再忘事
No more drinking. No more forgetting.
我会好好的 好吗
l”m gonna be good, okay?
我很爱你 贝弗
I love you so much.BEV
哈塞克先生和夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Hasek,
这是我见过的最美的男宝宝
This is one of the most beautif ul baby boys l”ve ever seen.
我的不是男孩 是女孩
I didn”t have a boy, I had a girl.
不 贝弗 我们有个男孩 你忘了吗
No, BEV,we had a boy. Don”t you remember?
我有个女儿 我跟费伊说我们都会有女儿…
i had a girl,I told Fay we”d both have girls…
她们会一起长大 像我们一样
…and they’ll grow up and just like us.
不 我们有个儿子
No, we had a boy.
他长大后会像我一样
He”s going to grow up and be just like me.
给他喂点东西
Try feeding him for a little while.
-我20分钟后再回来 -好的
-l”II be back in 20 minutes. -alrignht
我会的
l”II try.
是个男孩
It”s a boy.
-是啊 -是个男孩
-It sure is. -It”s a boy.

No!
氢 氦 锂 铍…
Hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium….
我们会找一个好的 对吗
We”re gonna get a good one.can we?
等等 准备好了吗 开始
Hold that! Ready? Click.
詹森和阿蜜莉雅坐在树上…
Jason and Amelia, sitting in a tree…
贝弗在准备拿高中文凭
…while Bev is getting her high school degree.
我在努力学习
l”m trying to study.
还要十分钟 大家安静会
Ten more minutes. Be quiet for a minute.
詹森 天哪
Jason, God!
他不能打中碗吗
Can”t he hit the bowl?
你让我分心了
You”re distracting me.
妈妈
Ma!
-什么 -詹森不会留下我一个人
-What? -Jason won”t leave me alone!
你是他妈妈
You”re his mother.
我还有四周要准备美国高考 争取奖学金
I got four weeks to study for the SAT, for the scholarship.
贝弗 我知道你很聪明 有自己的梦想
Bev,I know you”re smart, and you have dreams.
不过你需要一份工作
But you need a job.
这份工作可以养家
This one pays for living expenses.
我让你一小时前给他换尿裤
I told you to change his diaper an hour ago.
他喜欢你给他换
He loves when you do it.
-我现在要熨衣 -妈
-I have to iron now. -Ma!
快点换
Change it!
妈妈要学习
Mommy has to study.
我尽力想让我们离开这
l”m doing everything I can to get us out of here.
尿裤子先生
Mr. Stinky Pants.
怎么了
What happened?
什么
What?!
发生什么了
What happened?
他尿到了我嘴里
He peed in my mouth!
过来 詹森
Come here, Jason.
过来 大孩子
Come on, big boy.
詹森 上帝保佑你
Jason, God bless you.
你让你奶奶真开心 尿到妈妈嘴里了
You make your grandma so happy. Mommy pee-pee mouth.
-我来吧 -看我怎么做的
-l”II get this one. -What do I do?
打中了 好了 我们再扔点
got it, all right.Let”s throw some more.
看看
Check it out.
-我没石头了 -这个就不用石头了
-I don”t have any rocks. -You don”t need rocks after this.
太好了 中了
Yeah! All right!
你还好吗 你病了多久了
You okay? How long you been sick?
差不多十…
About ten–
基雷迪地毯服务 布置 锁边 缝合
阿尔 今天我做完了
Hey, Al, l”m done for the day.
好的 哥们
All right, man.
-明天见 -准时到 好吗
-See you tomorrow. -On time, okay?
-我知道了 -因为我们搞砸了
-I see it. -That”s because we screwed up.
我跟他说过
I said to him:
“B-o-b-b-y…
“B-O-B-B-Y…
要是你重新入伍 我就想离…婚…
…if you re-enlist, I want a D-l-V-O-R-C-E.”
-很好 -我终于说出来了
-GOOD -I got the guts to say it.
知道他怎么回答的吗
Know what he said?
他也想离婚
He wanted one too.
抱歉跟你说这些
Sorry to bother you with this.
妈妈 我们困住了
Mom, we”re stuck.
他认识了一个叫蒙森的女人
He”s met some girl named Monsoon.
我在这 照顾我们的孩子
l”m here, taking care of our kid…
他在沙滩上和蒙森谈恋爱
…he”s on some beach, falling in love with Monsoon.
蒙森是个什么名字啊
What kind of name is Monsoon?
-很好 -很好吗
-Good. -That”s good?
博比不会回来了
We know Bobby”s not coming back.
-你以后打算干什么 -我不知道
-What”re you gonna do with your REST life? -I don”t know.
妈妈
Mommy!
詹森 费伊现在有更大的难题 你要体贴点
jason,Fay has bigger problems right now. Be considerate.
我要怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你是个很棒的艺术家 做点什么
You”re a great artist. Do something with that.
-比如呢 -比如我在争取奖学金
-Like what? -Like me and my scholarship.
-我没你那么聪明 -我会帮你
-l”m not as smart as you. -l”II help you.
-只有我们 -一直都是我们
-Just you and me. -It”s always you and me.
是啊
Yeah!
我穿着 然后还回去
I can wear it and return it.
你能帮我拉上吗
Can you finish me up?
香水
Perf ume.
好了 走吧
Ready, go.
好了 放下来
Okay, put it down.
快点
Come on.
-怎么样 -你真漂亮 妈妈
-How do I look? -You look beautif ul, Mommy.
不 说我看起来很聪明

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!