-演讲 演讲 -托尼 击鼓
-Speech! Speech! -Tony, drum roll.
好的
All right!
人生中总有些时刻要庆祝
There are times in a man”s life when there is cause to celebrate.
-看到了吗 -找朋友来庆祝很简单
-See? -And finding f riends to celebrate is easy.
不过像这样的时刻
But then there are times like this.
如果人们还在这 说明他们是真正的朋友
And if people are still there, those are his real f riends.
他真正的家人
His real family.
我们都知道什么让聚在这
We all know what brought us here.
事实上 你内心很清楚…
And the fact you still saw it in your hearts to come….
你永远…
Well, you”re in my…
在我心里
…my heart forever.
-S阿尔ud -s阿尔ud
-Salud. -Salud!
现在你可以回去吃了
Now you can go back and eat.
快吃完
And finish eating.
-这不是很好吗 -太感人了
-Wasn”t that nice? -Beautif ul!
-太感人了 -谢谢 请坐
-Beautif ul! -Thanks. Sit down.
她不会又要唱吧
She”s not gonna sing again, is she?
我叫费伊
My name is Fay.
我是贝弗最好的朋友
And l”m Bev”s best f riend.
我只想说…
I just wanted to say…
贝弗今晚有多漂亮
…how beautif ul Bev looks tonight.
希望她能一直这么幸福下去
And to wish her all the happiness in the world.
既然我这么说了 或许你们也可以这么说
Now that l”ve said it, maybe one of you could say it too.
坐在那的女孩身上有光环
Sitting over there is a girl who has a light around her.
那是椅子
It”s the chair.
当你靠近她时 你就知道会有兴奋的事发生
When you”re near her, you just know something exciting will happen.
要是你们觉得你们来这 应该给颁个奖什么的…
If you think you deserve a medal for being here…
就因为是这种场合
just beacause…due to the circumstances–
-不 费伊 够了 -不 等等 我还没说完
-No, fay That”s enough– -No. Wait, l”m not finished yet.
如果你们认为自己这么伟大 也不要跟我说话
If you”re so great for being here, don”t talk to me, either.
好吗
Okay?
因为我也怀孕了
Because l”m pregnant too.
她怎么了
She”s what?
-恭喜啊 -真的吗
-Congratulations. -Really?
-你知道吗 -不知道
-Did you know? -No.
怀孕都传染了
It”s an epidemic.
现在赶紧回去吃东西
Go back to eating now.
祝您健康
Salud.
-托尼 -大家快点把食物放下
-Tony! -Come on,folks put the food down.
你也快点
Come on,you too.
Zippy 让你表哥跳舞 珍妮特 和Zippy一起跳
Zippy, ask your cousin to dance. Janet, dance with Zippy.
我不知道该说什么
I don”t know what to say.
-你发誓你没开玩笑 -我发誓
-Swear you”re not joking. -I swear.
我两天前才知道
I found out two days ago.
我得先告诉博比 对不起
I figurd I had to tell Bobby first. Sorry.
-没关系 -没有 没有仪式
-It”s okay. -It”s not. There”s no ceremony.
我们要在孩子生下来之前结婚
We”re getting married before he ships out.
我父亲想让我和我兄弟一起住…
My father wanted me to live with my brother…
把宝宝送去别人家收养 不过我妈不同意
…and put the baby up for adoption, but Mom said no.
就这样
That”s what”s going on.
我们要一起怀孕了
We”re gonna be pregnant together!
我们都要有女儿了
And we”re both gonna have girls!
他们会长得像我们一样
And they”re gonna be just like us!
-看看贝弗 -她疯了
-Look at Bev -She”s crazy.
-闭上眼睛 不要偷看 -好的
-Keep them closed!不要偷看 -All right.
-我们在哪 费伊 -不要偷看
-Where are we? Fay? -No peeking.
-贝弗 我在这 -你来了
-BEV,l”m right here. -You coming?
你要进来吗 博比
You want to come in? Bobby!
费伊 福雷斯特
Fay Forrester!
我会从越南写信
l”II write f rom Vietnam!
他们不得不走 继续走
They had to leave. Keep going.
闭上眼睛
Keep them closed.
-闭上眼睛 -你在干什么
-Keep them closed. -What are you doing?
闭上眼睛 弯曲膝盖
keep them closed and Bend the knee.
-天哪 好了 -好了
-My God. All right. -Okay.
闭上眼睛 好了
Keep them closed. All right.
-我被人抓了 -没事的
-l”m caught. -It”s all right.
-我们要去哪 -等我说你再睁开眼睛 好吗
-Where are we going? -Don”t open them until I say,okay
好的
Okay!
好的 睁开眼睛
Okay, open your eyes!
睁开眼睛 快点
Open your eyes, come on.
-那是什么 -那是什么
-What is it? -What is it?
这是我们的地方 我们要在这生活
This is our place! This is where we”re gonna live!
-你怎么找到的 -我和你♥爸♥爸谈了
-How”d you do this? -I talked to your father.
他给我们申请了公共住房♥
He got us public housing.
他帮了你吗
He helped you?
我们 我去找他 他很高兴
Us. I think he was glad that I came to him.
你不想再继续受他们的管制了
I figured you didn”t want to be under their rules anymore.
看 这个烘箱很棒 真的
Look. This is a great stove. Really.
温度可以达到550 就像滚烫的火山岩浆一样
It goes all the way to 550. That”s like lava. Hot.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好的
Okay.
很少有人像你对我这么好
Very few people in my life have treated me as good as you do.
这肯定是好话 对吗
That has to mean something good, right?
我不知道
I don”t know.
今晚我有一种神奇的感觉 好像所有的一切都会变好
Tonight I have an amazing feeling, like everything”s gonna be okay.
并且…
And…
我做到了
…l”m done.
我们自己的家 我们自己的家
Our own home.Our own home.
-雷 这肯定会很有趣 -很棒 对吗
-Ray, this is going to be so much f un! -It”s good, huh?
天哪 真不可思议 没有父母 我们自己的家
My God! I can”t believe it! No parents! Our own house!
昨晚我和雷为了最后一块鸡肉争吵
Last night, I fought Ray for the last piece of chicken.
我说 “如果你不松手 我杀了你”
I said, “If you don”t let go, l”II kill you!”
我连自己都吓到了 费伊
l”m starting to scare myself, Fay.
博比走了还挺好的 因为我不用跟他争吃的
It”s good Bobby”s away because I get all the food.
不用争吵 那婚姻好多了 你还好吗
No fights. It”s a better marriage because of it. You okay?
她在踢我
She”s kicking.
我也是
Mine too.
让他们一起玩吧
Let”s let them play together.
-贝弗莉 费伊 -贝弗莉 费伊
-Beverly! Fay! -Beverly! Fay!
-蒂娜 -蒂娜
-Hi, Tina. -Tina!
我们正要去毕业舞会
We”re on our way to junior prom.
明天我会给你打电♥话♥ 跟你说说
l”II call you tomorrow and tell you all about it.
-再见 姑娘们 -你们的肚子真大
-Bye, girls! -You guys got really big.
一点感觉都没有
That was genuinely insensitive!
天很热 我在拖地
It”s hot, I know. l”m doing the floor.
他在哪 他三小时前就应该来这了
Where is he? He was supposed to be here three hours ago.
-我忘了去医院检查 -有什么新的消息吗
-I missed my appointment at clicnic. -What”II they say that”s new?
晚了两个周 为什么这东西就不能出来呢
l”m two weeks late. Why won”t this thing come out?!
这东西很聪明
That “thing” is very smart.
等你准备好了就出来了
It”s not coming out until you”re ready.
你在干什么 把这弄得一团糟
What are you doing? You”re making a mess.
把腿放下来 快点
拉我 拉我
Pull. Pull.
我来打扫吧
l”II clean it up.
-你在哪 你迟到了三小时 约定都错过了 -抱歉
-where are you? You”re three hours late! I missed my appointment-l”m sorry.
-你喝醉了 -不
-You”re drunk. -No.
-你和里扎德一起了 -不 是我老板 不得不喝酒
-You were with Lizzard! -No! My boss.maybe gotta to drink
贝弗 别这样
Bev, come on.
贝弗
Bev.
贝弗 你在干什么
Bev,What are you doing?
我要把他锁在外面
l”m locking him out!
快点 打开 不然我会…
Come on! Open up or else l”Il–
什么 砸碎 你脖子会断的
What? Break it down? You”II break your neck.
受够了
Enough of this.
-你要去哪 -我不要在这看这些
-Where are you going? -l”m not be here for this
我脖子没断 妈
I didn”t break my neck. Hi, Ma.
-雷蒙德 -你个笨蛋
-Hi, Raymond. -You idiot!
我们连婴儿床都买♥♥不起 你还把窗户砸碎了
We can”t afford a crib or anything, and you broke the window!
那我该做什么 跟我老板说…
What am I supposed to do? Tell my boss that–
雷蒙德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!