谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你帮我做的事
Thanks for doing that for me back there.
-头还疼吗 -不疼
-Does your head hurt? -No.
我父亲总是说我头就像石头一样
My father always said that my head was like a rock.
他两次都把自己的手打折了
He broke his hand twice on it.
你胸里是什么 这是什么
What”s in your chest? What is this?
-是贝弗的裙子 太大了 -亲爱的
-It”s Bev”s dress. It”s too big. -Oh, sweetie.
看起来不适合我
It didn”t look right on me.
-为什么我在学校从没见过你呢 -我没上学
-How come I never see you in school? -I don”t go.
-你父母不管吗 -还有很多
-Don”t your parents care? -There”s a lot of it!
我…
My…
爸爸 他喝醉了 在一次打鱼中死了
…pop, he got drunk and died fishing.
妈妈不想让我在我妹妹旁边
And Ma, she doesn”t want me hanging around my sister.
她认为我像我兄弟一样坏
She thinks l”m bad like my brother.
所以就剩下你了 没人帮你
So you”re all alone. You don”t have anybody.
有个叫里扎德的 他是我朋友
Well, there”s Lizzard, he”s a f riend.
还有博比 他就像家人一样
And I got Bobby. He”s like family.
-你在干什么 -拼下自己的名字
-What you doing? -Spelling my name in hickies.
只是你的名字
Just your first name.
-我送你回家吧 -停下
-Let”s get you home. -Stop!
-我的膝盖 -你还好吗
-Oh, my knee! -Are you okay?
我现在不想回家
I don”t wanna go home yet.
不过 我…
But, I….
不要
Listen. Don”t.
贝弗莉 你不应该和我这样的人搅在一起
Beverly, listen. You shouldn”t get mix ed up with me.
我不是好人
l”m no good.
你对我很好
You were good to me.
睁开眼睛 一直看着我
Open your eyes. Don”t take them off of me.
太好了
Cool.
不要 你们在干什么
Don”t. What are you doing?
-你最好别笑了 -放开我 费伊
-You better stop laughing. -Leave me alone, Fay.
上帝庇护你
God bless you.
那是什么
What is that?
这个是什么
What the heck is this?
-贝弗 别笑了 把鞋子给我 -雷 雷
-Bev, stop laughing. Give me my shoes. -Ray. Ray!
-是她爸爸 -我在找 找到了一个
-It”s her father. -l”m looking. I found one.
是你♥爸♥爸
It”s your father!
-皮特 我们要送他们进去 -什么
-Pete, we”re taking them in. -What?!
抱歉 爸爸
Sorry, Daddy.
你裙子怎么了
What happened to your dress?
-你不许再见那女孩了 -你根本不值得相信
-You won”t see that girl again. -You can”t be trusted.
回家 快点
Go,go home.come on
什么 你在嚼口香糖吗 再说一遍
What? Are you chewing? Say it again.
我会给你回电♥话♥
l”II call you back.
看看你 天哪 把衬衫扣好
Look at you. For God”s sake, button your blouse.
-你怎么了 -没什么 我还好
-What happened to you? -Nothing. l”m still the same.
那家伙因为抢劫入狱过 你知道吗
You know that guy”s brother got sent up for robbery?
我知道 不过他在监狱表现很好 他改过自新了
Yes, but he”s doing well in prison. He”s learning a trade.
我们只是一起出去
All we were doing was making out.
我们才刚认识 绝不会继续发展下去
I just met him. l”d never go past second base.
也就是说腰以下不会发生什么 我的腰 不是他的
Which means nothing below the waist. My waist, not his.
你到家了 出去
You”re home. Get out.
爸爸 我发誓 什么都没发生
Pop, I swear, nothing happened.
瓦林福德警局
看看那家伙 他真性感
Look at that guy. He”s so hot!
-等等 -不
-Wait. -No.
我得出去 詹森 如果是你 说点什么
I had to run out. Jason, if it’s you, say something great.
是我
It”s me.
过去的两周改变了我的生活
The last two weeks have changed my life.
我很爱他 却没告诉她 所以我必须在一天内做出决定
l”m all involved with her. but I’m not. I just had to do this just one day.
这对她来说很重要
this is a huge deal for her.
今天早上我打算告诉她
l”m gonna tell her about us this morning.
今天下午 我发誓我六点前会回来…
This afternoon, tops. I swear l”II be back by 6:00 tonight…
我们一起坐飞机
…and you and I are on that plane.
好的 是这样的 阿蜜莉雅…
And, okay, here goes. Amelia…
我爱你
…I love you.
你女朋友肯定很喜欢你这么说
That girlf riend of yours sure likes that horn.
她不是我女朋友
She”s not my girlf riend.
-她是我妈 -你妈
-She”s my mother. -Your mother?
杀了我吧 费伊 因为我不想活了 我想死
Kill me, Fay, because I want to die!I wanna die.
我想去死 这要求应该不高吧
I want to be dead! That”s not too much to ask for.
我要怎么告诉我父母呢 我们连天气都不能谈
How will I tell my parents? We can”t even talk about the weather.
我要怎么告诉他们 我犯了一个弥天大罪呢
How am I supposed to tell them I committed a mortal sin?!
弥天大罪
a mortal sin
好了 我知道 我了解
Okay! I know, I understand.
冷静点 我们来练习下
Calm down. We”II practice.
把我当做你父母 说吧
Pretend l”m your parents. Say what you”II say.
你会挺过去的
You”II get through it.
跟我说说你会怎么说
Tell me like you would tell them.
-妈妈 爸爸 -什么事
-Mom. Pop. -Yeah?
-我不知道怎么跟你说 -不过…
-I don”t know how to tell you this. -But…?
-我怀孕了 -我女儿是个荡♥妇♥
-l”m pregnant. -My daughter”s a tramp.
我女儿是个荡♥妇♥ 我女儿是个荡♥妇♥
My daughter is a tramp! My daughter”s a tramp!
你才15岁 你怎么能这么做呢
You”re 15 years old! How could you do this?
你真让我恶心 拿着我的枪
You make me sick to my stomach! Just take my gun!
拿着我的枪 朝我的头开枪吧 荡♥妇♥ 真希望没生过你
Take my gun and shoot me in the head, tramp! I wish you were never born!
好了 说吧
Okay, go.
你可以的
You can do it.
-或许你应该先告诉雷 -好的
-Maybe you should tell Ray first. -Okay.
据说波多黎各可以堕胎 不过我没钱
they say In Puerto Rico you can get rid of it, but I don”t have any money.
-你有钱吗 -没有
-Do you have any money? -No.
那就这样吧
That”s it, then.
我只能听我爸妈的了
I have to throw myself at my parents” mercy.
要是他们帮我照顾孩子 我还可以找份工作省钱
If they help me take care of the baby, I can get a job and save money.
那很好
That”d be good.
之后我可以搬到纽约 在报社找份工作
Then I could move to New York, get a job at a newspaper.
-不用多大的 一些小的就行 -不行 等等 纽约
-Nothing big, something small. -I can”t. Wait! New York?
贝弗…
Bev…
-那我呢 -那你呢
-…what about me? -What about you?
好吧…
Well…
我爱你 很爱
…I love you. A lot.
什么 贝弗
What, Bev?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
什么
What?
-为什么这种事会发生在我身上 -贝弗 很抱歉 别这样
-Why is this happening to me? -Bev, l”m sorry. Come on.
-我要怎么办呢 -贝弗 你要干什么
我的生活完了 我还不如跳下去
My life is over! I might as well jump!
你干什么 别这样
What are you doing? Come on.
我们都过去了 我是说..
We”ve been going out. I mean…
你爱我吗
…do you love me?
-在夏天 -是啊 不过你…
-It was summer. -Yeah, but do–?
你不是我应该交往的那种男人
You”re not the guy l”m supposed to end up with.
这会毁了我的生活
It would derail my life.
贝弗 看着我 贝弗
Bev, look at me. Bev!
好了 看 或许…
Okay, look. Maybe…
你不应该和我这种人一起
…you”re not supposed to end up with me.
不过我会让你开心 我发誓
But l”II make you happy. I swear.
如果你嫁给我 我会珍惜你..
If you married me, I would cherish you…
一直到死 直到我死
…for all the time, till death. Till I die.
直到死 为了…
Till death. For the–
我或许在很多方面都不完美
I may not be the perfect guy in a lot of ways…
不过我是正确的人 因为没有人会像我这样爱你 贝弗
…but l”m the right guy because nobody will love you like me.Bev.
请嫁给我 因为没有你 我就是一坨屎
Please marry me. Because l”m shit without you.
说得真感人
How romantic.
求婚竟然还有”屎”这个字
A marriage proposal that contains the word “shit.”
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 等等 费伊 珍妮特 门
Okay, just hold on, Fay. Janet, door.
你能相信他这么做了吗
Can you believe he did that?
我发誓 我宁愿死 都不想嫁给雷
I swear, I would rather die than marry Ray.
我不管我爸怎么说 怎么做
I don”t care what my father says.what he does to me.
贝弗…
Bev…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!