-Can we come? -Sorry.不能
她不让我们去参加派对
She wouldn”t let us come to some party.
有人邀请我们去了吗
Are we invited to this party?
-他们是费伊的朋友 -不是我的朋友
-They”re Fay”s f riends. -They”re not my friends.
-我父母是他们父母的朋友 -他们都认识
-My parents are f riends with their parents. -他们都认识
重要的是斯凯 巴瑞斯特会过来
What”s important is Sky Barrister will be there.
斯凯 巴瑞斯特对你的一切都很熟悉
Sky Barrister has had his hands in everything you got.
他还有很多你的诗 他给你打过电♥话♥吗
And has a ton of your poems. And does he call you once?
没有 贝弗 你是个很好的人
No. Bev, you are truly a great person.
可惜像斯凯这么自负的人不明白
But someone as conceited as Sky won”t see that.
因为他只在乎自己
Because all he can see is himself.
-我说得对吧 -没错 贝弗
-You know l”m right. -It”s true, Bev.
-让我穿那件裙子吧 -什么
-Let me wear that dress. -What?
要是我能有你穿得一半漂亮…
If I look half as beautif ul as you in that dress…
斯凯肯定会注意我
there is no way…Sky wion’t have to notice me.
-你可以穿我的裙子 -不
-You can wear my dress. -No.
不 贝弗 不合身
No, Bev. It won”t fit.
-你一定要给我穿 -为什么
-You got to let me wear that dress. -Why?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
-拜托了 拜托了 拜托了 -好的
-Please, please, please. -All right.
关上敞篷
Put the top up!
不要让他们看见
看那些崭新的车子 蒂娜 停在街道上
Look at all these new cars. Tina, park in the street.
快点
Come on!
-你拿了我的围巾吗 -在我这 你坐在我钱包上了
-Did you take my scarf? -I got it. You”re sitting on my purse.
博比和他朋友肯定会疯的 这件裙子太宽松了
Bobby will crash with his f riend. This dress is swimming on me.
要是派对无聊 千万别怪我
And don”t blame me if this party”s boring and no f un.
幽默 幽默
Fun? Fun?
你天生就很幽默
Fun is what you bring with you.
-我要不要放点东西填充下 -我不知道
-Do I have something in my braces? -I don”t know.
好了
There.
-出来了 -是啊
-It”s out. -Yeah.
谁邀请她来的 谁 你吗 是你吗
Who invited her to my party? Who? Did you? Did you?
我邀请了费伊
I invited Fay.
那个门卫指着我 好像要伤害我
The noseguard points to me, like he”s gonna hurt me.
-快点 给我 -他们在填东西
-Quick, give me that! -They”re stuffing themselves.
-博比就喜欢这样的 -想想是什么感觉
-Guess it”s what Bobby likes. -Wonder what that feels like.
-好了吗 -可以了
-Are they even? -I think so.
-你可以和派对上任何女人一起 -当然 我知道
-You could be with any girl in the party. -Of course, I know that.
我只是一个球员
l”m just a placekicker.
博比 等等 我们要去哪
Bobby, wait. Where are we going?
-过来 -什么
-Come here. -What?
我能坐下吗
Mind if I sit?
当然
Great.
-坐在凯文身上的是谁 -某个乡下丫头
-Who”s that sitting on Kevin? -Some townie.
-你想和谁一起 -雷 哈塞克
-Who”d you come with? -Ray Hasek.
-他吗 他在哪 -在浴室
-Him? Where is he? -In the bathroom.
呆在这
Stay here.
斯凯
Hello, Sky.
看在上帝的份上 你为什么要偷偷摸摸的
Tommy, why do you gotta sneak up on people?
你个笨蛋 快说
You idiot. Shoot!
抱歉 贝弗 我不是故意的
Sorry, Bev. I didn”t mean to scare you.
抱歉 我只是完全失去理智了
l”m sorry. l”m just completely distracted at the moment.
现在不要说话
Don”t talk right now.
-饿了吗 -是啊
-Hungry? -Oh, sure.
-要点盐吗 -好啊
-You want some salt? -Sure.
我知道了F 斯科特 菲茨杰拉德的故事
I checked out F. Scott Fitzgerald”s stories–
我在做一些大事 需要很乐观
l”m doing something daring right now, and l”m working up some optimism.
-你在干什么 -没什么
-What are you doing? -Nothing.
-我只是一只大鸡 -不 贝弗
-l”m just a big chicken. -No, Bev.
不 有人曾说过胆小鬼和英雄有一个共同点 那就是恐惧
no,Someone once said a coward and a hero have one thing in common: fear.
你或许会害怕 但你不是胆小鬼
You may be scared, but you”re no coward.
我退出战场后 侦察兵一直跟着我…
I come off the field, following me are scouts…
从巴黎圣母院 宾州州立大学 俄亥俄州立大学 一路跟着我
…f rom Notre Dame, Penn State, Ohio State, all talking to me.
所以我就按”字母顺序”排
So l”m like, “Alphabetical order.”
所以那个宾州州立大学的人是第一个
So the guy f rom Penn State is first–
斯凯 按字母顺序 巴黎圣母院不应该是第一个吗
Sky, wouldn”t Notre Dame be first if it”s alphabetical order?
斯凯
-Hi, Sky. -Hi!
给你
Here.
现在不要打开
Don”t open it now.
-等会再打开 -等会再看
-Read it later when you can. -Later when I can.
快看
Read it.
“解开天鹅绒睡衣的银色纽扣…
“Silver buttons of night”s velvet dress unbuttoned…
发掘我的小宇宙 我们亲密地触摸”
…to reveal my simple universe and our heavenly touch.”
最后一句是她的腿在颤抖 胸在抖动
The last one was about her legs trembling and heaving bosom.
-她爱你 -贝弗
-She loves you. -Bev!
我喜欢这诗 贝弗 贝弗
I like the poem, Bev! Bev!
-不要打开门 -好的
-Don”t open that door! -Okay.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
我能来支烟吗
Can I have a cigarette?
你吹灭了
You”re blowing it out.
你吹灭了
You”re blowing it out.
不要呼气 你在呼气
Don”t breathe out. You do it.
我认识你 你在高中时参加过比赛
I know you. You were in the play at the high school.
你是费伊的朋友 你很聪明
You”re Fay”s f riend. You”re the smart one.
我是雷 哈塞克
l”m Ray Hasek.
博比的朋友
Bobby”s f riend.
费伊让我们走 因为她粉刷了所有的背景墙 还记得吗
Fay made us go because she painted all the background stuff. Remember?
-就是你 -朱丽叶
-You were the girl. -Juliet.
是啊
Yeah!
你很漂亮
You were beautif ul.
我跟博比说了 “你看吧 这女孩将来肯定有所成就”
I told Bobby, “You watch, that girl”s gonna be something.”
-我就是这么说的 -我自己也写文章
-That”s what I said. -I write my own stuff too.
-我或许会去纽约大学 -抱歉
-And l”m probably gonna go to NYU. -l”m sorry.
不过不 很好
But no, that”s good. Wow.
我知道这和我没关系 不过你为什么哭呢
Look, I know it”s none of my business, but why are you crying?
因为这家伙
Because of this guy.
他在很多人面前说了我一些私人的东西
He said very personal stuff about me in f ront of everyone.
不过诗很好
But the poem was good.
等我回去时 一定要揍他
I think it”II hit him on the way home.
等等 他叫什么
Wait. Who is this guy?
斯凯 巴瑞斯特
Sky Barrister.
是啊 我知道那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah. I know that asshole.
我去跟他说不要再说你的事了
l”II go tell him not to say stuff about you.
他很帅 所以不要打他脸
He”s very handsome, so don”t hit him in the face.
她还在这干什么呢
What is she still doing here?
她有一头金发 26岁
She”s blond, 26.
那是谁 我没邀请他
And who”s that? I didn”t invite him.
她没任何理由 没有
she doesn’t have any reason,not a single one.
-斯凯 -怎么了
-Hey, Sky. -What”s going on?
打我 就在这 快点
Hit me. Right here.come on
不 哥们 打我这
No, man! Hit me right here!
不 快点 打我
No! Come on, hit me!
-我的手 -斯凯
-My hand! -Sky!
-看到了吗 他打了我 我倒下了 -手折了
-See? He came in, I went down. -It”s broken!
-警♥察♥来了 -快点 快点
-There goes the season! -Come on. Come on!
去抓他
Let”s get him!
-谢谢 汤米 -周一见 贝弗
-Thanks, Tommy. -See you Monday, Bev.
-走开 汤米 -快点 快点
-Out of the way, Tommy! -Go, go, go!
上车
Get in the car!
-我们走 -上车
-Let”s go! -Get in the car!
-我下去… -上车
-I go down and– -Get in the car!
-蒂娜还在那 -她有自己的车
-We forgot Tina! -She”s got her own car.
汤米的车挡了路 快点 博比
Tommy”s car”s blocking the way. Go, Bobby!
-贝弗 你能往前点吗 拜托了 -好的
-Bev, can you hop in f ront, please? -All right.
我和博比最喜欢这了
This is Bobby”s and my favorite spot.
雷 带着她 你过来
Ray, take her. Come here, you.
-贝弗 和雷一起上前面 -我要走了
-Bev, get in f ront with Ray. -l”m going.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetie.
快点 宝贝 你知道我要走 拜托了
Come on, babe. You know l”m heading out to basic. Please!
天哪 我会很想你的
God, l”m gonna miss you so much.