像40岁的商人一样每天坐火车去工作…
Like a 40-year-old businessman who takes a train to work every day…
做决定要负责
…and makes responsible decisions.
-你能做到吗 -我可以
-Can you do that? -Yeah. l”II try.
你说不可能戒掉毒瘾
You say it”s impossible to quit.
我相信你 我也不怪你
I believe you. I won”t even hold it against you.
不过如果你留下来毁了我们的生活…
But if you stay and you ruin our lives…
你知道你会的…
…and you know that you will…
那就是我的错了
…then it”s my fault.
你想让我这样吗
Do you want me to live with that?

No.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
-你猜猜 -什么
-Guess what? -What?
我牙齿掉了
I lost my tooth.
看到了吗
See?
是啊
yeah
好的
Well.
-我只是过来说晚安 -晚安 爸爸
-I just came in to say good night. -Good night, Dad.
-我喜欢你的勇气 小家伙 -我爱你
-I love your guts, buddy. -I love you.
爸爸 你要去哪吗
Dad, are you going somewhere?
我能去吗
Can I come?
为什么我不能去
Why can”t I come?
因为你妈妈…
Because your mom…
不想让我们呆在一起
…doesn”t think it”s a good idea if we”re around each other any more.
我本来不该说这个
l”m not supposed to say that.
你会听到很多人说我的坏话
You”re gonna hear a lot of bad things about me.
好吗
Okay?
不过只有三分之二是真的
But only two out of the three things are gonna be right.
所以如果你听到一些非常不好的事…
So when you hear something that”s really, really bad…
你就不要相信他们 好吗
…you try to think that”s the one time they”re wrong, okay?
好的
Okay.
好吗
All right?
-我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你
-I love you, Dad. -I love you too.
好吗 小家伙
All right, buddy?
-好了 我该走了 -不
-Okay, I gotta go.-no
我该走了
I gotta go!
爸爸 等等
Dad! Wait!
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait!
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait!
詹森 你在干什么
Jason, what are you doing?
詹森 你不能跟他一起去
Jason, you cannot go with him!
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait!
爸爸 我想和你一起走
Dad! I wanna go with you!
-詹森 -等等 爸爸
-Jason?! -Wait! Dad!
-詹森 -带上我一起
-Jason. -Take me with you!
你现在很生气 不过我不得不这么做
You”re mad now, but we wouldn”t have had a chance unless I did this.
让我静静
Leave me alone.
让我静静
Leave me alone!
如果你回屋里 我就让你静静
If you get out of the street, l”II leave you alone.
不过记住 我是你妈妈
But remember, I am your mother.
也就是说你不能一直生我的气
That means you”re not allowed to stay mad at me!
-打扰以下 能来两杯清咖啡吗 -当然
-excuse me,Can I get two coffees, black? -Sure.
-卫生间在哪 -来两杯咖啡
-Where”s the bathroom? -Two coffees, to go.
阿蜜莉雅
Amelia.
詹森 很高兴是你 你见过你♥爸♥了吗
Jason. l”m so glad it”s you. Have you seen your father?
-没 我们还没到 我… -我收到了你的信息
-No, we”re not there yet. l– -I got your message.
-是吗 -是的
-You did? -Yeah.
我也爱你
I love you too.
这是我人生中最棒的谈话
This is the greatest conversation of my life!
这是我人生中最棒的谈话
This is the greatest conversation of my life.
好的
Okay.
我准备好了 东西都收拾好了
So, l”m all packed. l”ve almost got you all packed.
我们今晚走
And we”re leaving tonight.
-你妈妈怎么看 -我们谈过了
-How did your mom take it? -There was a discussion.
她有一些问题
And she had some questions.
不过我想…
But I think…
我想到了一个办法 对大家都好
…I figured a way for it to be okay with everyone.
-是吗 -你转到这来
-You did? -You transfer here.
-詹森 你说什么 -我不知道 我只是想…试试
-Jason,What are you talking about? -I don”t know. l”m just….trying
-杰斯 -我把我们搞砸了
-Jase! -l”m screwing us up.
不 不
No. No.
不要责怪自己 好吗
You are not allowed to feel bad about us. Okay?
听我说 你不用担心我
Listen to me. I am not another woman you have to handle.
如果你今晚不和我一起坐飞机 我们还会有机会再见
If you don’t get on the plane with me tonight, we’ll see each other every chance we get.
-你真好 -不 我不是
-You are amazing. -No, l”m not.
-你是 -我不是
-y ou are. -l”m not.
我很生她的气
l”m f urious at her!
不过…
But…
我不能放弃你
…I can”t give up on you.
如果有一天幸运的话 或许你不用养她了
Someday if I’m lucky maybe you”II stop raising her.
你一直都在做这件事
You”ve been doing it your whole life.
你还年轻 这是你应得的
You”re young. You deserve to be young.
我们要一起年轻
We deserve to be young together.
现在 我不能让你开心 所以…
Right now, I can’t make you happy, so…
-我要走了 -阿蜜莉雅 等等
-…I gotta go. -Amelia, wait.
等我的航♥班♥到了 我再给你打电♥话♥
l”II call you when my flight gets in.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
抱歉
Sorry.
詹森 你要来吗
Jason, are you coming?
杰斯 去帮我买♥♥点东西 我会给你钱
Jase.Do my grocery shopping, and l”II pay you.
-所有的车站都变成了彩色 -你从哪偷的
-Every station”s in color. -Who”d you steal it f rom?
我买♥♥的
I bought it.
我在想我们能不能单独呆呆
I was wondering if we could be alone for a minute.
单独我都不知道是什么 说吧
Alone is an unknown dimension to me. Talk.
我只是我不是你最喜欢的人
I know l”m not your favorite person in the world.
不过我想帮你 雷是一个好朋友
But l”d like to help. Ray was a good f riend.
我想给你一份工作 每小时200美元 用你的烤箱
l”d like to offer you a job. $200 an hour to use your stove.
再见 里扎德 把电视拿走
Goodbye, Lizzard. Take the TV.
不 这是给我的礼物 不是吗
No. It”s a gift for me. Isn”t it?
是的
Yes, it is.
这是个给他的礼物
It”s a gift. For him.
-我们要开个家庭聚会 -不是你的错
-We need to have a family talk. -It”s not your fault.
你不应该拿走孩子喜欢的东西
It’s not You handle a kid by taking things he want
不过他没什么东西是她不能拿走的
But he doesn”t have anything she can’t take away.
现在他有了
Now he does.
我就在这等着
l”II just wait here.
这不公平 妈
It”s not fair, Ma!
我是唯一一个没有彩色电视的孩子
l”m the only kid without a color TV.
我是唯一一个穿着破连裤♥袜♥的妈妈
Well, l”m the only mother who wears ripped pantyhose.
我是唯一一个穿破袜子的孩子
l”m the only kid I know who wears ripped socks!
我是唯一一个穿破鞋子的妈妈
l”m the only mother whose shoes talk to people!
我在这什么都要干
And I do everything here!
我要购物 做饭 打扫 洗衣服
I have to shop, cook, clean and do the laundry!
我都没时间玩
I never get to play!
是吗 我也没有 我晚上去上夜校
Yeah? Neither do I! I go to night school.
因为我要两班倒 所以我的空闲时间都要睡觉和洗澡
When you work a double shift, I have to use the spare time to sleep and bathe.
-我们是一个团队 不是吗 -不是
-We”re a team, right? -No!
你应该当妈妈 我应该当孩子
You”re supposed to be the mother! l”m supposed to be the kid!
是啊
Yeah.
-让我们进去 阿蜜莉雅冻坏了 -我不冷
-Let us in! Amelia”s f reezing! -l”m not cold.
我妈妈又给我写信了
My father wrote me again.
他放了另一张他妻子的照片
He put in another picture of his wife.
他想让我叫她蒙森妈妈
He wants me to call her Mother Monsoon.
我回信说 “她不是我妈妈 只是我妈妈才是我妈妈”
I wrote back saying, “She”s not my mother. Only my mother”s my mother.”
我恨他
I hate him.
别这样 阿蜜莉雅 别哭
Come on, Amelia. Don”t cry.
至少你♥爸♥爸给你写信了
At least your father writes.
他还记得你 我这么跟你说吧
He thinks about you. l”II tell you this much.
不管我爸爸在哪 我都宁愿跟着他 也不想在这
Wherever my dad is, l”d rather be there than out here.
我们要好好干
We”ve got to focus.
这会让我们所有人离开这
This will get all of us out of here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!