“but what kind of liberty is it
that takes away the liberty of others?
战争总要结束
The war will end. ”
有一个小时了吗?
Has it been an hour yet?
过一个小时了吧
No. Ain’t no hour passed yet.
罗德
Roedel…
可知我的名字?
you know my name?
霍特
It’s Holt.
不,我的全名
No, my whole name.
我叫丹尼尔霍特
My whole name is Daniel Holt.
丹尼尔
狮口逃生的人,可知这故事?
Daniel. Like that lion’s den man.
You know his story?
当然知道
Of course I do.
他们拿丹尼尔喂狮子
They throwed Daniel to the lions…
狮子不吃
but he won’t never ate.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
所以我妈给我起这名字
That’s what my mama named me.
有一个小时了吗?
差不多了…
Is it an hour now?
Nigh on to –
伊范家出事了
That’s the Evans’ place.
去看
Got to be.
杰克
Jake.
错不了!伊范家有枪声
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Gunshots at the Evans’.
我听到了
I heard ’em.
霍特!
Holt!
杰克
苏莉,你留下,会有枪战
Jake.
Sue Lee, you stay put. There’s gonna be a fight.
霍特!克莱带枪没有?
Holt! Does Clyde have his guns?
放轻松些,带她进去!
What do you need?
Bring her in! Bring her in!
杰克,快点!
Jack Bull, let’s go!
天啊,他们杀了他
来了几个人?
Boys, they killed him!
How many were there?
他们杀了他
他死了
They killed him! He’s dead!
他死了
我怎么办?
He’s dead!
What will I do?
我从卫家那里听到响声,
Heard the fracas all the way from the Willards’.
猜想你们在此
来了几个?
Thought you boys might be in a spot.
How many?
不知道,十来个
I don’t know!
A dozen or less.
可恶,去追杀他们
Well, shit, then let’s get ’em!
Come on!
嘿!
罗德!
Hyah!
Roedel!
操,龟儿子!
Run, you bastards!
天杀的!
Ow! Damn!
杰克! 把他们杀光!
逮住他们,霍特!
Jake!
Jack Bull, hit ’em! Get them, Holt!
杰克!
Jake!
嘿! 可恶
Oh, shit.
不要紧,没事的
He’ll be all right. He’ll be okay.
进来
Come on.
把火熄掉
我们要煮开水
That fire’s got to go out.
We’re heatin’ water!
快点煮,他们会带救兵来
Heat it quick. They’ll come back
with more men if they got ’em.
不能让他们闻到烟味
We can’t have ’em smellin’ that fire.
这条手臂得锯掉
That arm’s gonna have to come off.
他需要这条臂,医得好
He’s gonna need it.
We can heal it.
德奇,我们没有药,也没有医生
Dutchy, we got no medicines or doctor sense
amongst the whole group of us.
我也不能绑♥架♥医生来
And I can’t go shanghai
a sawbones neither.
北军破晓时会找到我们
Federals will likely be on us by sunup.
我照顾他
I’ll mend him.
我跟杰克一起照顾他
I can I can nurse him with Jake.
就依你吧,但要注意伤口长坏疽
As you say. But you watch out
green rot don’t get started on him.
长坏疽就完了
‘Cause once it does, it’s over.
罗德,看来不妙
That look none too good, Roedel.
可恶,别再说这些了
Goddamn it!
Don’t nobody say that again!
用火来封住伤口
We’re gonna burn the wound closed.
不!
No!
No.
霍特

Holt.
No.
路上有北军
There’s men on the road.
有多少?
还不少
How many?
More than a few.
他们不会进树林来
But they ain’t comin’ into the woods.
继续放哨
Keep the watch.
若是非战不可我就拚了
I want to fight away from here
if we got to fight.
伊范太太和玛莉怎样?
What came of Mrs. Evans and Mary?
卫家收留她们,都走了
The Willards took them up.
They all headed out of here.
卫家也走了?
他们说要南迁
Willards too?
Said they was goin’ south, clear roads or no.
我今晚去找医生
Maybe I should try
to find us a doctor tonight.
上那去找?
Where from?
京斯维有一个
There’s one in Kingsville.
一个晚上没办法来回
You can’t make it there
and back in one night.
我知道,德奇
I know that, Dutchy.
我在那边过夜,明晚带回来
I can lay up near there
and try and drag one back the next night.
如果找不到医生
If I can’t find a doc…
我就直接投奔潘迪的营
I’ll head on to Captain Perdee’s.
有霍特照顾你跟那寡妇
Holt’ll look after you and the widow.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
这条手臂报销了
我知道
That arm done for.
Oh, I know it.
本希望没事
它完了
I hoped it wouldn’t be.
It’s done for.
也许乔治带医生回来会有救
Well, maybe George will bring the doctor.
He may see something we don’t.
你明知乔治会投奔潘营
You know good as I, George Clyde
done rode straight to Captain Perdee’s.
只剩我们了,罗德
It’s just us now, Roedel.
愈拖他愈痛苦
And it’s time. The longer you wait,
the harder it gets on the man.
拜托你闭嘴,霍特,让我清静一下
Oh, hellfire! Will you shut up on that, Holt?
Please, just give me peace for a while.
杰克
Jake.
杰克布尔
Jack Bull.
你一脸忧愁
You look sad.
我们会照顾你
We’re taking care of you.
我们会治好你的伤
You’ll be mended. We’re fixin’ it.
我早料到我们会被杀
I always knew we’d be killed.
一个或两个都死
One or both of us.
记得我妈做的派吗?
You recall the pies on Mother’s sill?
当然记得,多么好吃呀
Of course I do.
Those were good eatin’ times.
真的好好吃
That they were.
我一直认为你会被杀,杰克
I always thought it’d be you, Jake.
我会奄奄一息
I’m dyin’.
我确信是我替你收尸
I was certain I’d have to bury you.
真希望是这样
I wish you were.
我也希望如此
Me too.
苏莉
Sue Lee.
我在这里
I’m right here.
很好
Good.
这样很好
That’s good.
坏疽已烂到手肘
Them veins is blackenin’ all the way up
to his armpit.
要马上动手
We’ve got to do it now.
你会锯吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!