You men find the boy!
艾沙
Asa!
噢,我的天
Oh, my God!
“一年以后”
泰德,有骑士来
Ted? Riders.
各位,我是第四连的韩德森上尉
Gentlemen.
Captain Henderson, Company D.
小伙子,你们离家太远了
You boys have rid
a bit far from home.
连续两夜追杀南方土匪..
Hell, spent two nights
trackin’ this bushwhacking bastard…
还有斯纳巴镇的南军同伙
and his Confederate friends
through the Sni-A-Bar.
你们老远来密苏里干什么?
What are you boys doin’
this far into Missouri?
杀叛军,征召逃兵役的孬种
Just rootin’ out rebels
and conscriptin’ chickens.
跑遍了喀斯和拉法叶郡
Been through all Cass
and Lafayette Counties.
杀的人够多了
Killed our share.
拉法叶郡没搞头了
Not much action in Lafayette.
上礼拜解决了四个
We got four Sunday last.
都是吊死的
Stretched their necks.
尸体还吊着
They’re still hanging.
乔治,拿酒来
Hey, George.
Fetch that busthead out there.
突击拉法叶你们有份?
是,长官
So you men were in on Lafayette?
Yes, sir.
但是追杀叛军追得好累
But we’re tirin’ of
chasin’ these rebs into the bush.
狡滑的南方佬会藏匿他们
Can’t trust none of these locals.
They’re all hidin’ ’em.
我想跟正规军打仗
I wish we had a real army to fight.
不是这种追杀兔崽子…
Not these sneakin’ bastards.
正规战争…都在东部打
Battles and armies –
it’s all back East.
在密苏里只能打南方土匪
Down here in Missouri,
you just have the people to fight ya.
泰德
Ted.
泰德!
Ted!
你在拉法叶打过仗?
So you were in on Lafayette, huh?
南方游击队!
Bushwhackers!
哇! 你跟侵略的北佬做生意?
Doin’ business with
the Yankee invaders, huh?
不是,他们强迫我的
No. They forced me.
他死了
He’s dead.
你杀了他
You killed him.
求求你连我也了杀吧
Shoot me too, please.
我们不杀妇女
We don’t hurt women, ma’am.
我们杀了她老公,把店铺留给她吧
We took her man.
We should leave her the store.
走,杰克,这里愈来愈热
Come on, Jake.
It’s gettin’ hot in here.
兄弟们,好了,快点搬东西!
Enough of this, boys.
Let’s load up!
黑爵!
Black John.
乔治克莱
George Clyde.

Yep.
很高兴认识你
Well met, my man. Well met.
小子,留神那家伙
他是个骗子
Hey, boy. Watch that man.
He’s a cheat.
杰克布尔
Jack Bull.
跟乔治克莱共骑,包你们欢喜
You boys will love riding with George Clyde.
他把杀北佬变成爬滑竿大赛
Makes Yankee killin’ as entertaining
a pastime as greasin’ ganders.
那些是谁的枪?
你是指那边的霍特?
Who’s guns are those?
Even Holt over there.
你慢慢会习惯,他叫霍特
You’ll get used to him.
That’s Holt.
他是乔治心爱的黑奴
That’s George Clyde’s pet nigger.
当着乔治别叫黑奴
他不喜欢
Don’t call him that in front of George though.
George don’t like that.
他带那么多枪?

He carries those?
Yep.
他当斥侯很得力
乔治给他枪,杀北佬他也很行
He’s a damn fine scout.
George tosses him a gun a good Yankee kill or two.
他跟克莱一起长大
You know,
him and Clyde growed up together.
吉姆帮要杀克莱被他干掉三个
When Jim Lane’s boys come for Clyde,
Holt there sent three of them to heaven.
他就跟了我们
So he rides with us now.
北佬极欲杀他
‘Cause them Yankees
want to kill him real bad.
黑奴带枪还是令我毛毛地
Yeah. Well, a nigger with guns
is still a nervous thing to me.
太太,我们找桃乐丝家
We’re lookin’ for the Dorr’s place, ma’am.
顺着这条路走
It’s just up the road.
你是谁?
Who are you?
怎样?我们是挨饿的南方人
Why, we are Southern men,
and hungry.
你们不像南方人
You don’t look like Southern men.
谁知道是不是?
How do I know?
太太,我姓克劳福,六角溪的克劳福家
Woman, my name is Crawford.
One of the Six Point Creek Crawfords.
你认得我吗?
Do you know me?
我认得那家的父亲
I knew the father.
唔,来,随便将就着吃点吧
Well, come on.
Eat as what we have.
女士
Ma’am.
你一个人住这儿吗
是的
You alone here?
Yes.
噢,不是,我男人跟了塞尔比在阿肯色州
Well, no. My man’s at Arkansas
with Shelby.
我的儿子现在在仓房♥
My son’s in the barn.
他成年人?
Is he grown?
是,已经成年了
He was.
在威尔逊溪战场丢了条腿
Gave up a leg at Wilson’s Creek.
我把他藏起来
北佬们就不会杀了他
I keep him hid away.
Union Jayhawkers would kill him.
他应该跟着我们走
He should ride with us.
噢,不,他不会愿意打仗了
Oh, no. He won’t fight.
他告别战场了
He’s done with that.
嗨,里面的
Hello inside.
出来吧,克拉克,我们是朋友
Show yourself, Clark. We’re friends.
蛮子们,我不得不把你俩都杀了
Bushwhackers. I could have killed you both.
不过我甚至没装弹
But it ain’t even loaded.
你大可不必这样
我们是朋友
Not no need of that.
We’re friends.
噢,你觉得是这样吗
我可不觉得
Oh, you suppose so, do you?
I don’t.
你在威尔逊溪打过?
跟的谁?
You were at Wilson’s Creek.
Who with?
怎么了?跟的是普莱斯将军
Why, with General Price.
那个胖叛将
The fat glory-hound rebel himself.
没看到炮弹过来吗
Didn’t see that one comin’, huh?
噢,我看到了
Oh, I saw it comin’.
我看到炮弹辗过我朋友的身躯
I saw it rollin’ past the little piles
of meat and bone which I once called my friends.
看着它刚好滚到我身边
I watched it roll right up to me.
既然你看到了
怎么不躲开
If you saw it comin’,
couldn’t you have dodged it?
恩,我当时灵光一闪
觉得这东西能改变很多事情
Well, nature bore me smart.
That changes things.
我希望我的腿断掉
这样我就能回家了
I wanted my foot broke
so’s I could head home.
那炮弹滚成一团就像受了惊吓的兔子
Damn little cannonball was rollin’ slower
than a fevered rabbit.
你个笨蛋,炮弹把你腿都炸没了
You are a fool. Cannonball will rip your leg –
恩,普莱斯将军是个好人
Well, General Price is a good man.
为什么你不给我们去弄点吃呢
Why don’t you have us
fetch you something to eat.
我已经有个老妈在做这些事情了
I have a mother for that.
我反正不吃东西
我要尝试些别的
I don’t eat anyway.
Tryin’ something different.
反正你会被杀了的
You’ll be killed anyways.
北佬或民兵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!