真想不到
Well, if that don’t beat all.
德奇有老婆小孩了
You got a wife, Dutchy.
你们上那去?
纽波特
Where you headed?
Newport.
老天,纽波特有两百北军驻防
Hell, man.
There’s 200 Federals in Newport.
我刚从那儿来,你进不去
We just rode through ’em.
You can’t go on in there.
错,德奇,我要进去
Wrong, Dutchy. I am goin’ in there.
我确定要进城
I’m for certain sure goin’ in there.
我要喝酒,纽波特有酒
I want a drink,
and they have drinks in Newport.
他们会杀你,你最好避开
They’ll kill you.
You best stay clear out of there.
我不要避开,德奇
I don’t think so, Dutchy.
我不会避开我生长的地方
I don’t reckon I’ll clear out
of where I was born.
那是我的家乡
You see, that there
was my hometown.
我要进城去喝一杯酒
And I reckon I’ll go on in
and have me a drink there.
透纳,你也要去?
Turner, you too?
他们一定会杀你
They’ll kill you sure.
真苦命!真苦命呀
What a horrible fate.
Oh, what a horrible fate.
伙计,你占上风了
Oh, boy. You got me now, Dutchy.
我服你了
Oh, boy. You got me now.
杰克
Jake.
透纳,走吧
Come on, Turner.
你真的会开枪
You gonna shoot him?
再见,兄弟们,到纽波特为你们举杯
So long, boys. We’ll raise our glasses
to you in Newport.
这就对了
All right.
这无所谓对或错
It ain’t right, and it ain’t wrong.
就是这么回事
It just is.
你要走了?
It’s now?
你真的要把枪佩在明处?
Are you certain you wanna ride
with your gun like that?
我来叫醒她们
Let me wake ’em, Holt.
不必了,罗德,让她们睡吧
No, Roedel. You let them sleep.
我最怕道别这一套
I ain’t too much for good-byes.
不过我会举帽跟她们道别
But, uh, maybe I’ll just tip my hat.
好的
All right.
丹尼尔霍特
Daniel Holt.
杰克罗德
Jacob Roedel.
冰冷的唇
# Turn to me with frozen lips #
冰冷的手
# Your hands are icy cold #
冰冷的天空中
有你的明眸
# Your eyes burn bright
against the frost-lit sky #
你爱意似火
# You never seemed more lovely
than you do #
今夜
# Tonight #
相约黄昏后
# Pale on the horizon #
像雪中落叶
# Like leaves frozen in the snow #
融化在一起
# Our two shadows merge inseparably #
严寒虽然在
# Will time stand still
if it’s pierced with cold #
我要新生活
# The more I live #
千言与万语
# The more I know #
代表我真心
# What’s simple is true #
我爱…
# I love #

# You #
我的心中燃烧着火
# There’s a warmth in my heart #
你的出现将我折磨
# It haunts me when you’re gone #
陪伴我吧不要走
# Mend me to your side
and never let go #
现在什么都别说
# Say, Time knows nothing #
冬天的严寒快点过
# We’ll never grow cold #
我要新生活
# The more I live #
我要新生活
# The more I know #
代表我真心
# What’s simple is true #
我爱…
# I love #

# You #
黑暗将要过去
# Twilight descends on our silhouette #
春天就要来了
# How soon spring comes
How soon spring forgets #
珍惜好时光
过去不再来
# I wanna hold time
Say it’ll never begin #
冬天老朋友
# Old Man Winter, be our friend #
我要新生活
# The more I live #
千言与万语
# The more I know #
代表我真心
# What’s simple is true #
我爱…
# I love #

# You ##

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!