And now’s what?
是讲真话
The truth.
现在讲的是真话
This here now is the truth.
你,名为杰克罗德的男子
So you, Jacob Friedrich Roedel…
娶你,名为苏莉伊范的女子为妻
bein’ the man, take you,
Sue Lee Shelley Evans, bein’ the woman.
我奉主的名,为你们证婚
So, by the power vested in me,
the two of you is right married.
可不是吗?
Ain’t it so.
真是好短的仪式
Well, that was sure a fast ceremony.
为石头证婚他也干
Well, I reckon that man
would marry stones to stones…
只要有鸡肉吃
if there was a chicken at the end of it.
长短无所谓
Ah, that’s neither here
nor somewheres else.
他使你合法完婚
He just done made you legal, boy.
晚安,老弟
Good night, boys.
晚安,奥登
Good night, Ort.
你已经成家了,觉得怎样?
So you a family man now.
How you feel?
觉得一样,去他的,只凭几句话
I feel the same, Holt.
Hell, it’s only words.
不对,那是誓约,你要遵守誓约
No, that’s an oath.
Those words you gotta back up.
这个我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我们得拖着她和小孩上路了
I reckon we’ll be haulin’ her
and the kid with us now.
上那去?
Where to?
不知道,去加利福尼亚如何?
I don’t know.
What do you think of California?
你干什么?
Boy, what is you doin’?
干什么?你瞎了?我要睡觉
What am I doin’? Have you gone blind?
I’m goin’ to sleep, Holt.
我准备睡一觉
I’m fixin’ to get me some sleep.
罗德,我得告诉你
Roedel, I gotta tell you this?
说什么?
Tell me what?
你应该跟你老婆睡,罗德
You’re supposed to sleep
with the wife, Roedel.
天呀,这点你应该知道
Great day in the morning,
you got to know that much.
你上她的床
You’re supposed to share her bed.
别人敢上,你就宰了他
That way, if some other man do that,
you shoot him.
这些我都知道
Yeah, I know all that.
You bet I know that.
但这个婚礼跟一般情况不同
But, hell, this ain’t some
regular marriage situation.
你不喜欢她?你不会不喜欢吧?
What, you don’t like her? You gonna sit up
there and tell me you don’t like her?
我喜欢她,她又漂亮又好
I like her.
She’s pretty enough and all that.
只是这个婚结得太突然了
是呀,忽然间劈头劈脑盖下来
It’s just this marriage thing
has swept up on me kind of all of the sudden.
我是说,这就看你了,罗德
Yeah, well, it is over you, Roedel.
你既然挤了牛奶
I mean to say, you done the milkin’.
就好好享受奶油滋味吧
You might as well have the cream.
杰克
Jake.
把衣服脱掉
Hey, take your clothes off.
穿着脏衣服不准上♥床♥
You don’t come to bed in dirty duds, Jake.
这是规矩
That’s a rule.
你给我订了多规矩?
Just how many rules is it
you got for me, girl?
不要生气
Don’t get mad.
来,我帮你脱
Here. I’ll help you.
你是处♥男♥?
Are you a virgin?
我看过很多女人
I’ve sinned plenty.
可是跟女人上过床吗?
But have you ever bedded a woman before?
女人…我杀过十五个男人
Girl, I’ve killed 15 men.
过来
Come here.
霍特
Holt.
罗德,我为你做了很多事,知道吗?
Roedel, I do a lot for you,
you know that?
我知道的,扯平了
You know I do. It’s equal.
别说话,听我把话说完
Yeah Don’t say it.
I got a thing to say.
好的
All right.
唔…我跟你一家人同行…
Uh Look, now I’ll travel with you
and yours till we get past…
直过了红番势力区才分手
然后我投奔别处去
them Pin Indians and riffraff in the Nation,
and then I got to go off somewhere.
去那里,霍特?
Where is that, Holt?
目的地还没决定
但我要走
Well, I ain’t decided that
to a definite aim, but I’m goin’.
我要去找我妈
I’m goin’ to find my mama.
我相信她被卖♥♥到德州,我先去那儿找
I believe she was sold to Texas,
so that’s where I’ll commence to lookin’.
如果是卖♥♥到那儿
If she was sold there…
我会花钱买♥♥她的自♥由♥
I’ll go there and pay to buy her freedom.
用你的战功抵偿,足足有余…
Holt, you done already
paid more than enough to buy –
我听到了
Yeah, I-I hear you sayin’ it.
祝你顺利
喂,先不说这话
I wish you well.
Well, it ain’t yet.
还不到分手的时候
我陪你这荷兰小傻瓜
I ain’t leavin’ you
till your little narrow Dutch ass…
度过皮特和红番这两关
is past Pitt Mackeson
and them Pin Indians.
我刚才没说吗?
你说过
Didn’t I just through tellin’ you that?
Yeah, you did.
好的
All right.
好的
再见,游击队的长发
Good-bye, Bushwhacker curls.
好了,德奇,你看起来又像2l岁了
There you are, Dutchy.
You look 21 again.
我才19岁,奥登
I’m just now 19, Ort.
是吗?
That so?
你一向很老成
Well, you’ll never look that young.
我说过,要打完仗才剪头发
I said I wouldn’t cut my hair
till I was finished with the war.
你没有仗打了,罗德
And you didn’t, Roedel.
你没有仗打了
You didn’t.
北佬发现你暗藏枪♥械♥,会吊死你
Militia find those, you’re not likely to get
further than the nearest hangin’ tree.
祝你们好运
Ah, hell. Good luck, y’all.
嗨!
Giddap!
是, 长官!
Yes, sir!
是, 长官!
Yes, sir.
好呀,德奇,想不到还会见面
Why, Dutchy,
I didn’t expect to see you no more.
皮特,你好,透纳
Howdy, Pitt. Turner.
你好
Howdy.
水开了,要喝菊苣茶吗?
Water’s boilin’.
Want some chicory?
我想来一杯
I think I will.
我想来杯菊苣茶,德奇
I think I’d like some chicory, Dutchy.
霍特,你好吗?
How are you, Holt?
满好的
Fairly well.
就你们两个?
You two alone?
只剩我们了,我们在跑路
Just us now.
We’ve been on the run.
黑爵好吗?
How’s Black John?
问得好,因为他死了
That’s a big question, Dutchy,
’cause the man is dead.
黑爵死了
Black John is dead.
妈的,那个没死?
Hell, who ain’t?
他在多佛战死
They got him at Dover.
北军砍下他的脑袋
Put his head on a pole.
游街示众
Paraded him right down the street.
还把照片登在报纸上
Put a picture of it in their paper.
关特瑞也挂了
Quantrill too.
过河时被杀
Over the river.
剩下的南军打得很苦
It’s been rough times
for them who stuck it out.
战争已经打败了
Yeah, the war is lost.
我没骗你,德奇
No shit, Dutchy.
谁的女人和小孩?
Who the gal and kid belong to?
那是我老婆
That’s my wife.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!