可能会来找你
Probably make you a visit.
听说他们打算来找你,杰克
Word is, they’re makin’
a plan of it, Jake.
睡不着吗?

Can’t sleep?
No.
内疚太深,惊出一身汗
These quilts are too heavy.
They make me sweat.
我也是
Mine too.
霍特
You know, Holt…
我可能还要打一场
I probably got one more fight in me.
我要去杀了皮特麦克森
I’m gonna kill Pitt Mackeson…
不是他找上门…
就是我去找他
either when he comes here,
or when I can get up to find him out.
你知道吗,霍特?
我知道
You know that, Holt?
Yeah, I know it.
你杀了皮特以后呢? 从军?
What you gonna do after you kill Pitt?
You gonna join up with them Regulars?
为南方的诉求而战
Fight for the cause.
你呢?
What about you?
你真的要问?
You really askin’ me?
你说我是什么颜色的,罗德?
What cause you think I got, Roedel?
北军来,杀了乔治的父亲…
When them Yankees come
and kill George daddy…
和兄弟及他们一家
我跟乔治并肩作战
and his brothers and all his people,
I stood with George Clyde.
他跟你,就像杰克跟我的交情
Yeah, he was as good a friend to you
as Jack Bull was to me.

Yeah.
他们都死了,罗德
And they’s both good and dead now,
Roedel.
死跷跷了
Just as dead as they can be.
现在你我投奔谁?
Where does that leave you and me, huh?
我投奔谁?
Where does that leave me?
投奔这里,霍特
Right here, Holt.
我知道我们在这里
Yeah, I knowed we was right here.
但我不属于这里
This ain’t nowhere for me.
我想,我只是不明白
I reckon I just don’t understand it.
但乔治死的那一天
That day George Clyde died…
我改变了
it changed me.
有种过去从未有的感觉
I felt something that day
I ain’t never felt.
丧失好友的感觉?
You felt that loss.
那种空虚感
That hollow feeling.
不是
No.
我感觉到…
What I felt was…
自♥由♥了
free.
乔治把你买♥♥过来时,已还你自♥由♥
I thought that’s what George gave you
when he bought you out.
那不能算,只有上帝能赐自♥由♥
That weren’t really his to give,
now, was it?
乔治克莱,我爱他
And, George Clyde –
I believe I loved him.
但是做他的朋友…
But bein’ that man’s friend…
跟做他的黑奴没两样
wasn’t no different
than bein’ his nigger.
还有,罗德
And, Roedel…
我再也不做别人的黑奴了
I ain’t never again
gonna be nobody’s nigger.
德奇,你觉得如何?
How you feelin’, Dutchy?
还不错
Oh, not so bad.
你看来好多了,是不是
你觉得很好?
You look like you feel right good.
You feel good?
我不觉得很坏
I don’t feel too bad.
我看你完全好了
Ah, you seem about all healed up to me.
还有点痛,我的腿伤
Ah, it still hurts some, my leg does.
我今天要去哈特威,天黑回来
I gotta go to Hartwell today.
Be back by night though.
要我陪你去吗?
You want me to come along?
不要,你养你的伤
No, you go on. Finish healin’.
我带霍特去,听说他枪法高明
I’ll take Holt with me though.
He’s a handy man with a gun, I hear tell.
这倒是真的
That’s right.
你要一直盯着看吗?
You always gonna stare like that?
尽量看
Long as I can.
你差不多好了,没多久可看了
Well, you’re pretty near well,
so won’t be much longer.
你跟霍特很快就会去被不同人射杀吧?
Reckon you and Holt will be off to get shot
by some different fellas here pretty soon.
我也许不会被杀
Maybe I won’t.
那你要做什么?
What’ll you do then?
不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
也许去加利福尼亚…
Maybe trek me on over to California…
找艘帆船追太阳
and catch me a sailboat
to somewhere sunny.
真的吗?
Is that right?
你想去什么好地方,杰克?
What grand spot have you got
in mind, Jake?
斯巴达
Sparta.
斯巴达有橄榄,我看书知道的
In Sparta, they have olives.
I got that out of a book.
我要去吃橄榄
I could eat me some olives.
橄榄。橄榄长什么样
Olives. What are olives like?
我不知道新鲜的是什么样子
我还没见到过
I don’t know firsthand.
I never had one yet.
不过我有过很多胡桃
But I’ve had a bushel of walnuts…
再也没有什么比吃胡桃更麻烦的了
and nothin’ could be more trouble
to eat than them.
不知道我会怎么样
I wonder about me.
只知道我不会出海
I ain’t goin’ sailin’ nowhere,
and I know it.
你会很好的
You’ll do all right.
杀鸡呀,薇玛? 又不是礼拜天,庆祝什么?
A chicken, Wilma? It ain’t Sunday even.
What’s with the special favors?
没事,奥登跑一天会很累
Well, nothin’. I know Orton will be mighty
tired tonight when he gets back from his ride.
给他补一补
I intend to feed him well.
就是这个人?
That the man?
就是他 德奇罗德
That’s him. Dutchy Roedel.
怎么回事?
What is this?
这是莱特牧师
This here is the Reverend Horace Wright.
你今天要结婚,德奇
You’re gettin’ married today, Dutchy.
不结婚就得滚蛋
You’re gettin’ married
or you’re gettin’ out.
我怎样?
I’m what?
你听到了,你伤也养好了
You heard me. You’re all healed up.
我要确保在你死前替你完婚
I just wanted to make sure
you didn’t die slow on me before I did it.
我不允许未婚生子
时间到
I can’t have it in my house the way it is.
It’s time.
霍特,备马,我们走
Holt, saddle my horse.
We’re gettin’ out of here.
不要,应该做正确的事,罗德
No. You should do right, Roedel.
你什么意思?
What on earth does that mean?
我们来谈谈
Let’s talk.
来呀
Come on.
我相信我闻到烤鸡的香味了
I do believe that is
a roastin’ chicken I smell.
你到底要不要
Are you goin’ to or not?
这是硬塞给我
It’s bein’ shoved down my throat.
说到硬塞,也得由我自己来塞
If a thing has got to be shoved,
I like to do the shovin’.

Okay.
那你就进屋里塞呀,杰克
Then get in there and shove, Jake.
你不是说
I thought you said
you wouldn’t want me…
有一车金子
也不嫁给我这个九指德国矮冬瓜
for a wagonload of gold ’cause
I’m a nubbin-fingered runt of a Dutchman.
我记得你的这些话
I remember you sayin’ that.
这…我是骗你的
Well, I guess I lied.
现在又是骗我?
Are you lyin’ again now?
不,我不会骗你
No. I wouldn’t lie to you, Jake.
你刚才还说你骗我
You just told me you lied to me before.
那次不一样
Well, that’s different.
那次是撒娇
That was romance.
现在是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!