What were you makin’?
Potatoes.
有咖啡吗?

And coffee?
Yes.
我们来吃早餐
Let’s have us some breakfast then.
先生…
闭嘴
Mister –
Shut up.
太太,请你再添些咖啡
Thank you, ma’am.
More coffee, if you please, ma’am.
杰克罗德
Jake Roedel.
皮特
Pitt.
把那两个拖出去
Bring those two outside.
我要给他们颜色看
I wanna show ’em somethin’.
我们吃饱了会处置他们
We’ll see to them
once we’ve had our vittles.
龟儿子,照我的话做否则杀你
Why, you little Dutch son of a bitch,
you do what I tell you, or I’ll kill you.
麦克森,你打算杀我
And when you figure to do
this mean thing to me, Mackeson?
你现在动手方便吗?
我很方便
Is this very moment convenient for you?
It is for me.
把他们拖出去
Let’s just take him out.
不,你休想
Nope. That won’t work.
算了
The hell with it.
反正有很多北佬可以杀
There’s plenty more of them Jayhawkers
to kill anyhow.
矮鬼,回密苏里跟你算帐
I’ll see you back in Missouri,
you tiny sack of shit.
你知道到那里找我
You know where to find me.
那是皮特麦克森吧?
That’s Pitt Mackeson, ain’t it?
听说他杀人就像捺死蚂蚁一样
I hear he’d soon as kill a man
as mash a tick.
天啊,真吓人呀
My, what a scary fella he is.
老弟,我喜欢你
I like you, son…
但是当心那龟儿子割你的头皮
but that bastard will have your scalp
if you ain’t careful.
谢谢先生…真是感激不尽
Thank you, mister. Thank you.
There ain’t enough thanks in the world –
你去死吧!
Oh, you go to hell!
上马,北军在八哩外,快走!
Now, now, boys!
Federals comin’! Eight miles out. Let’s go!
闭嘴!
我们走!
Mount up! Let’s go!
快!取马!
谢了,女士!
Come on! Get on your horses!
Thank you, ma’am.
祝好运
Have a good day.
取马来,别说话了
北军已经靠近了
Get those horses and mount up!
We got a Federal army approaching!
终于呀,小家伙
So long, little man.
你是我们南方的英雄了
You are a Southern hero.
我会永远记得我们的南方朋友的
I will always, uh, remember
our Southern friends, eh?
好朋友~对吧
是啊,谢谢你了
Good friends, huh?
Yes. Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
什么?
What?
行动太慢了,把钢琴丢掉!
我们走!
We’re too slow, men!
Drop that damn piano! Let’s go!
嗨!罗德
Jake Roedel.
我听到你的事很失望
I heard disappointing words
on you, Roedel.
是吗?你是不是叛徒,罗德?
Is that so?
Are you a traitor, Roedel?
你知道我不是
You know I’m not.
你放过北佬,我说过杀无赦
Well, you spared, boy.
I told you not to spare.
不要当好人,这念头会毁了你
Don’t think you are a good man.
That thought will spoil you.
北军随后追上来了
Federal troops, sir.
Closing from behind.
就这么办,最后决一死战!
This is it, boys! This is our last stand!
我会尽可能帮你的
I’ll do what I can for you.
记住国仇家恨,为死者报仇!
Remember your families!
We shall avenge their deaths!
向后撤!
该死的!
They’re right behind!
Goddamn it!
上马
Mount up!
兄弟们,停住
Battalion, halt!
Halt!
成一字队形!
Run into line!
撤退! 现在撤退!
Fall back! Fall back now!
快走! 撤退!
Let’s go!
Fall back!
重新编组!
Regroup!
顶住,孩子们!他们杀过来了!
Stand firm, boys! They’ll be coming!
穿过去! 穿过去!
Ride on through! Ride on through!
Pass ’em through, boys!
下马,成一字队形
发信♥号♥♥给右侧
Fall in and form a line.
Give the signal to the right flank!
栓好马,成一字队形,掩护左边
Secure your horses and form a line!
Let’s cover the left.
栓好马,成一字队形!
Secure your horses and form a second line!
成一字队形!
Form a line!
坚守阵地,等敌人靠近才射击
Stand strong, men!
Hold your fire till we feel their hooves!
准备好
Hold your fire!
跟着我,孩子
Stay with me, boys!
现在好了
瞄准
Come on now!
Take aim!
步兵,射击
By company! Fire!
下马! 所有士兵后退
Dismount! All soldiers to the rear!
所有士兵后退
All soldiers to the rear!
成一列!成一列!
Form a line! Form a line!
所有士兵后退
装弹
All soldiers to the rear!
Reload your weapons!
后退!开始围起来!
Fall back! Fall into the circle!
来呀!来呀!
Come on! Come on!
瞄准他们的腰带部位
Aim for their belt buckles!
霍特
Holt!
稳住!稳住!
Wait! Wait!
开火!
Fire!
霍特!霍特!
来,我掩护你
Holt! Holt!
Come on, I got you!
乔治
George. George.
噢,乔治
Oh Oh, George.
坚持住,乔治,坚持住。
Hold on now, George! Hold on!
撑住,乔治,撑住啊
霍特!
Come on, George! Come on, George!
Holt!
乔治
杰克
George!
Jake!
坚持
霍特,我们要走了
Hold on!
Holt, we gotta go.
走呀,霍特,走呀
Come on, Holt. Holt, come on!
霍特,走呀!他死了
Holt! Come on! He’s dead!
撤退!撤退!
Pull back! Pull back!
乔治!
George!
跟安德森一起回到前线去
Goin’ back with Anderson to the front line!
乔治!
George!
撤退
Pull back!
我们走,霍特
Let’s go, Holt!
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you!
我们去投奔布朗农庄
We’ll make for the Brown farm.
你撑得住吗?
Are you gonna make it?
行,你撑得住
Yeah, you’re gonna make it.
把你们安顿在前廊
I’ll set you boys up in the parlor here.
奥登,真感谢
Much obliged, Ort.
奥登,是谁呀?
Ort, who is that?
你来看看
我只借宿一晚
Well, take a look.
I’ll just be stayin’ the night.
是不是小沛夫?
Is that my little Cave?
薇玛婶婶
Aunt Wilma.
薇玛婶婶
Aunt Wilma.
见到你真好,沛夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!