put in my way…
我会亲自对付他们
because I will fight them myself
if I have to.
但我要到劳城去
But I shall reach Lawrence.

That’s right.
我要亲自攻打他们
I will fight them all myself.
除非你们有人跟随我…
谁要跟随我
Unless there be any men among you…
who would ride with me.
我跟随你
I’ll ride with you.
我要请问…
So I’m asking –
有人要跟我一道去攻吗?
are there any men here
who would ride with me?
让他们死!
跟我骑马去劳城!
Then, hell, boys!
Ride with me to Lawrence!
杀到劳城! 杀到劳城!
To Lawrence!
我们骑到劳城去!
Let’s ride to Lawrence!
打到劳城!
好!
Down to Lawrence!
All right!
耶!
Yeah!
到劳城!
To Lawrence!
前头还有两里,长官
干得好,上校
The battle’s at least two miles ahead, sir.
Well done, Colonel.
全体出发,上马
All clear! Mount up!
兄弟们,上马
Come on, boys!
Get on your horses, men.
我们快走
Let’s move.
兄弟们,跟上,入列
All right, boys.
Join up and get back in this column.
兄弟们,列队~!
You men, fall in line.
笨蛋,这些农夫和杂牌军连一群牛都打不过
Fools. Those farmers and puffs wouldn’t be
able to fight a herd of cattle…
不要说那肯城第五骑兵师了
let alone the Kansas Fifth.
罗德,没有比你我更傻的了
No more fools than you and me, Roedel.
大家加油,我要看你的们清醒!
Come on, men. I wanna see you awake!
现在出发,日出前可以到!
Wake up! We’ll make it before sunup
if we ride now hard!
快!
过来!马上把这些捡起来!
Move it!
Come on! Pick it up now!
德奇,做美梦呀?
Sweet dreams, Dutchy?
回来再睡你的觉
Go back to sleep.
也许明天到劳城你会不想睡了
You just may wake up
in Lawrence tomorrow.
我们走
Let’s ride, men. Come on now.
你带人沿东北河岸走
You and the boys
take the river north and east.
麦克森,你探西边的路
Mackeson, I want you scoutin’
up toward the west.
打一场圣♥战♥,等第一枪,出发
Make God’s work of it, boys.
We’ll wait for first fire. Head out.
你们在奥雷德山上设观察站
I want your boys to be settin’ up
a post on Mount Oread.
注意李文华兹堡的骑兵
Watch the road from Fort Leavenworth.
Any dirt kicks up…
有情况就通报我
I want word sent down straightaway.
这是死亡黑名单
Here’s the death list.
名单上的人都要杀
We shall cross off every name.
脱掉上装,兄弟们
Jackets off, boys.
让他们知道是谁来了
Let ’em see who we are.
那边什么声音?
这样也有点早吧
What’s all that noise?
It’s a little early for that.
怎么了?
Sorry?
那么早谁在外面开枪?
It’s a little early for that, huh?
出发
Let’s move.
长官,这枪声不对劲啊
A little early
for maneuvers, huh, Sarge?
杀!
Kill!
杀啊,孩子们
Kill, boys!
别弄错了
Make no mistakes!
蛮人来了
The Bushwackers are comin’!
到里面去
Get inside!
进去
Get inside!
不~!不~!
No! No! No!
不要~!放开他!放开他!
放开他!
No! Let him go! Let him go!
Let him go!
红裤腿,抓了个游击队的
Red Legs, we got us a jayhawker!
从上面来
From the top!
找出乔治 卡彭特
然后带他过来
Find George Carpenter.
Bring him back here.
不!
No!
我没错吧
我在这里谁不认识
Was I right?
Who was I not to know…
这个镇子都是些北方佬
this town is full to brim
of Northern abolitionaries?
我都烦透他们了, 真的
不过现在终于真正的南方人来了…
I am sickened, yes, but –
But now real Southern men is coming…
然后我说 “万岁”
就好像南方人在我心中
and I say “Hooray,” as I am
Southern man at heart.
或者你…你能跟我来喝威士忌
Perhaps you-you join for whiskey.
我放在办公室的
I have here in office.
威士忌?
Whiskey?
对啊
Yes.
来呀~!
Come on! Come on!
来呀!
Come on, peckerwood!
我会让你有东西写的
I’ll give you something to write about.
这狗♥日♥的♥畜生
呆在这儿,小子
Goddamn lyin’ bastard.
Stay there, boy.
把这写到你的报纸里去吧
Put this in your newspaper.
老家伙!老家伙!
Old man! Old man!
你的军队呢?
Where’s your army?
我们在跟谁打仗? 我们在跟谁打仗?
Who are we to fight?
Who are we to fight?
你们都是孬种~!
送他见阎王!
You are cowards, all!
Send him to hell!
扯下来
Tear it down!
我会把你脑袋打烂
I’ll blow your head off
right here!
哦,你杀了他
Oh! You killed him!
哦,让我留着他的照片吧

Oh, let me keep his picture! No!
当然,那个吉姆 莱恩
他偷奴隶的
Sure, that Jim Lane –
he steal the slaves.
然后过几天再卖♥♥掉
But he just sell them again
another day.
我?我当然总是做我能做的
Me, yes, I always do what I can
for the cause.
只是我跟埃斯特老太太
It’s just me and Granny Esther.
好了,洛基
汇报队伍情况
All right, Rocky.
Young reports Lane –
我们以为可以真正战一场
We had thought this would be
a real fight.
却只有倒楣的居民在等死
It’s just bad-luck citizens finding out
just how bad luck can be.
他们不应该杀小孩
They ought not to murder
the young ones.
上梁不正啊
Pups make hounds.
如果那是你的狗崽子
你的感觉就不一样了
If it was your pup,
you’d feel different, son.
嘿,霍特
Holt?
我们去找点鸡蛋
Let’s get us some eggs.
对,罗德,吃光他们的鸡蛋
Yeah, Roedel. Let’s get us
all the eggs they got.
还有火腿
And some ham.
嗨,小子…
Hey, boy –
这是自己人,笨蛋
Hey! Hey!
This man’s with us, you fool!
乔治的黑奴,笨蛋
Huh?
That’s George Clyde’s nigger, you fool!
看到后面的那支烟枪了吗
See that pipe there on the end?
再要一些烟草
And some tobacco.
还有这个
And this one.
你们这儿供应早餐的吗
是的
You were makin’ breakfast there?
Yes.
做什么早餐?
马铃薯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!