Can you do it?
叫声太大我们都没命
If he screams too loud, we may all die.
用树枝卡嘴,别让他大叫
Put that stick in his mouth.
Don’t let him scream too loud.
让他咬住树枝
Keep his jaw clamped down on that stick.
霍特,他若挣扎,你就压住他
Holt, you hold him down
whenever he starts to flop.
不要!
No!
我们去投奔潘迪上尉
We should be gettin’ to Captain Perdee’s.
我们先往南走
We gotta head south first.
苏莉,你需要个落脚点
我们送你去布朗农庄
Sue Lee, you’ll need a place.
We’ll go to the Browns’ farm.
他们是沛夫威亚的亲戚
Those are Cave Wyatt’s people.
离战场很远
They’re far away from all this.
放心,她没事
You’re not to worry, young man.
She’ll be just fine.
给我们点时间
Just give us time.
杰克.
Jake.
仗还没有打到这里来
The war hasn’t come down here yet.
我很难过
I’m I’m sorry.
我也难过
I’m sorry too.
霍特跟我…
Holt and me –
乔治大概很想念我们
Well, George Clyde should be missin’ us.
你们不必回去
You don’t have to go back, Jake.
布朗先生欢迎你们在农庄帮忙
Mr. Brown says you boys are more than welcome
to stay here and work the farm.
他用得着你
He could use you.
在这里会很好
You’ll do all right here.
我跟霍特一有空就会来看你
Holt and me will come by again
just as soon as we can and see to it.
什么人?
Who goes there?
你认为会是谁?
Who the hell do you think we are?
你们一身南方大便味
You smell like a couple of piles
of fine Southern shit.
欢迎你们回到地狱
Welcome back to hell, boys.
你在边界晒太阳享福时
While you boys were sunnin’ yourselves
down at the border…
这里可是更热闹了
things have turned
rather interesting here.
到处都是北军
Federals everywhere.
万家和他的孩子在帕顿斯堡被捉
Welch and his boys
got caught down in Pattonsburg.
脑袋搬家
Heads… cut off.
我们还有些人,安德森,皮特,陶德..
Some of us still ride –
Anderson, Pitt, Todd.
到处割黑奴的头皮
Scalpin’ every nigger they can find.
当然,我们的黑奴例外
Except, of course, our own.
不过还有很多黑奴,不是吗?
But there’s still riches
to be had, right, boys?
这家伙应该死了吧?
That the man we were
supposed to kill?
应该会有人来找他
Somebody must have got him recent.
我去看看
I’ll look up here.
霍特,我们来过这屋子吗?
Holt, we ever been in this house before?
我们去过每个地方了
We’ve been everywhere before.
我闻到了熏肉的味道
Mmm. I smell bacon.
知道了,我们曾经在这里跟杰克布尔在一起
You know, we were here with Jack Bull.
我们在这里疯乱的跳舞来着
Man danced a jig right there.
在写信?
You writin’ a letter?
我写会给谁?
Who I got to write to?
写给那个苏莉姑娘怎么样?
What about that Sue Lee gal?
写给她.告诉她我们的所作所为
Write to her. Let her know
what we’ve been doin’.
这些都不值得一提,不是吗
It ain’t worth writin’ about, is it?
公鸡鸣啼
# That ol’ king crow #
黑暗消退
# He was a blackened thief, I know #
一夜无语
# And he never says nothin’ but #
詹妮,起来吃玉米
孩子,说了你不理
# Jenny, fetch your hoecake #
# Boy, don’t bother me #
詹妮,起来吃玉米
孩子,说了你不理
# Jenny, fetch your hoecake #
# Said it ain’t done #
詹妮,起来吃玉米
孩子,说了你不理
# Jenny, fetch your hoecake #
# Boy, don’t bother me #
起来吃玉米
天亮快快起
# Fetch another hoecake
when we’re done ##
现在最好离黑爵远一点
Best to stay clear of Black John
right now.
肯城女监狱倒塌时
You know, when that women’s jail
collapsed in Kansas City…
他家人在场
his womenfolk were in it.
母女三个给北军杀害
Three of ’em done in by the Federals.
他仇火很旺,懂我的意思吧
He’s been acting kind of itchy,
if you know what I mean.
听说黑爵找关特瑞来会合
Word is Black John called for Quantrill
and his boys to come join us.
关特瑞?
Quantrill?
有疯狂的传说
There’s some crazy talk in the air.
说关特瑞要杀进肯萨斯
Quantrill’s plannin’ to ride into Kansas,
is what I hear.
也许是真的
Maybe that.
突击肯城?
A raid into Kansas?
杀过去容易,回来等于自杀…
We might get over there, sure,
but gettin’ back would be suicide…
肯城第五骑兵师可不好惹
once the Kansas Fifth
gets on our tail.
答对了,但为什么不干?
You got that, Roedel. But why not?
躲在树林里也是等北军来杀
It’s suicide sittin’ in these woods waitin’
for them Federals to pick us off anyhow.
我手头缺钱
I am short on cash.
抵这个可以吗?
Will these do?
赌你两块黑奴皮
That’s two nigger scalps?
用一块德国头皮
I’ll see you with one Dutch scalp.
我不跟了
I’m out on this one.
我只有钱
I just got money.
放心,透纳,现钞也收
Don’t worry, Turner.
We’ll take your money.
抓住他,吉姆
好嘞,伙计
Get him, Jim.
Good job, buddy.
快点!
别挡路! 别挡路!
Come on!
Get out of my way! Get out of my way!
快点! 抓住他
Come on! Get him!
霍特
Holt.
过来喝威士忌
Come on over and share some whiskey.
我还有事要做
II got work back here to finish.
做完来喝
Well, when you’re finished up then.
你们看
Well, lookee here.
你们真是一对,是吗?
You two sure got to be pals,
now, didn’t you?
打从你俩回来就黏在一起
I mean, ever since you boys come back,
you been clappin’ your gums together…
像两个女人
regular as crones.
乔治
George.
兄弟们,今天我很伤心
My boys, today I am a sad man.
我伤心,是因为悼念死去的
I am sad because I mourn…
母亲和姊妹…
for our sisters and mothers…
她们睡在肯城狱里…
who slept in that Kansas City jail.
被倒塌的墙壁压死
Who slept until the walls fell down
around them and they died.
我伤心
I am sad, boys.
也累了
And I am tired.
我们最好的部份死了
The best of us are dead.
现在我们成了丧家之犬
And now we’re just dogs
chased into the woods.
我伤心,兄弟们
I am sad, boys…
但是我要报仇
but I am vengeful.
我不会睡…
And I shall not sleep –
此仇不报我睡不着…我要在奥雷德山上
I shall not sleep again
until I stand upon Mount Oread…
俯瞰劳城反蓄奴的人
and I look down
upon the abolitionists of Lawrence.
杀那些北佬游击队
耶, 杀北军
Yeah, kill those thieving Jayhawkers!
Kill them Red Legs!
我要贯穿肯萨斯去杀
I shall ride through Kansas
to get there, boys…
北佬挡我者死…
and meet any Yankee army

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!