黑色大亨 再也不见和阿波内迪紧随其后
Black Tycoon, Au Revoir, 阿波内迪 are up there
领先于末尾的埃皮格尔和国王
ahead of Epingle and Le Roi, who holds the rails.
在场上彭城贵胄跑得很勇猛
And on the outside, Prince of Penzance strikes hard!
彭城贵胄领先 为米歇尔·佩恩赢得比赛
Prince of Penzance draws away and wins it for Michelle Payne!
请注意 这里提出抗♥议♥
Your attention, please. There’s a protest.
抗♥议♥满利谷杯
A protest on the Moonee Valley Cup…
不要和他们对立
Don’t antagonize them.
如果你的马想赢得墨尔本杯的话
We need this win
我们需要顺利通过这关
if he’s gonna get a run in the Melbourne Cup.
保持冷静就好
Just keep your cool.
进来吧 骑师们
Come in, riders.
很显然 你过去的时候已经没有地方了
Clearly, there was insufficient room for you to take the run.
我过去的时候有空隙
There was room when I went.
我前面的骑手变换了位置所以没有地方了
The runners ahead of me shifted position and it closed.
米歇尔 你应该了解得更多
Michelle, you of all people should know better
而不是让别的骑师身处险境
than to put other jockeys at risk.
我没有
I didn’t.
好吧 让我们看看另一个视角 伯妮
Okay, let’s… let’s have another look. Bernie?
这能说明情况
This will tell the story.
她没有紧咬着别人不放
She isn’t holding the line at all.
间隙很小 很勇敢
That gap’s tight. Gutsy.
她奋力地驾着戴米恩骑了很远
She’s forced Damien over so far…
看看她
No, look at her! She’s…
你被判定为疏忽骑行
You are charged with careless riding.
任何一个名副其实的骑师都会那么做
Any jockey worth their salt would have taken that run!
你在教我怎么进行我的工作吗
Are you telling me how to do my job?
不 我只是想说
No. No, I’m just saying that…
我动身的时候间隙就在那儿
the gap was there when I went.
保持冷静 保持冷静
Just keep your cool. Keep your cool.
你被暂时禁赛20场
You’re suspended for 20 meets.
不是我造成的摔倒
I did not cause that fall!
如果这是起诉
If that was an appeal…
-驳回 -这根本不公平
– it’s denied. – This is not fair!
你想被禁赛40场吗
Do you want me to make it 40 meets?
我会提请特别法庭仲裁
I’m taking this to the tribunal.
米歇尔 你那样做多少次了
Oh, and how many times have you done that, Michelle?
不予考虑
Dismissed.
那我赢了的怎么算
What about the win?
里奇
Rich?
做得好 德伦
Well done, Darren!
恭喜
Congratulations!
下一站 墨尔本杯
Next stop, Melbourne Cup!
很抱歉 米歇尔 但你是被禁赛的那个
I’m sorry, Michelle. But you are the one that’s suspended.
而不是那匹马
Not that horse.
我刚才让那匹马合格参加墨尔本杯
I just qualified him for the Melbourne Cup.
所以你想让我做什么
So, what do you want me to do?
让他在马厩里待20场比赛吗
Sit him in a paddock for 20 meets?
他每一场比赛我都在 我赢了六次
I’ve been on every one of his starts. I have had six wins.
是 都是你 那他们雇我♥干♥嘛
Yeah. It was all you. Dunno why they pay me.
好的 麦迪
Okay, Maddy.
德鲁 继续加油 我为你骄傲
Keep going, Drew. I’m proud of you.
再见 米歇尔
See you, Michelle.
拜托 关上
Come on. Close up.
你好
Hello?
我还没死 我不想重新来过
I am not dead yet and I do not want to be resuscitated.
如果上帝要我离开 我就离开
If the Lord’s will is that I go, I go.
所以不要让他们再对我动刀子了
So just don’t let them put me under the knife.
我不想要
I don’t want it.
巴里就是个畜生一样的骗子
Barry over there’s crook as a dog, but I’m…
爸爸 冷静下来 好吗 你有心脏病
Dad, just calm down, all right? You’ve had a heart attack.
我很好 不是吗 护士
I’m all right, aren’t I, Nursie?
如果上帝需要我 我会去的
If the Lord wants me, he can have me.
不 爸爸 上帝不想你去
No, Dad. The Lord doesn’t want you.
我已经活得很满足了
I’ve lived a full life.
好吧
Well…
我确实很想看见你安定下来幸福地生活
I did want to see you settled down and happy,
像你姐姐们那样
like your sisters.
没问题的 爸爸
It’s okay, Dad.
我已经找到那个人了
I’ve found the one.
我希望他配得上你
I just… just hope he’s good enough for you.
他是的 爸爸
Oh, he is, Dad.
他是一个王子
He’s a Prince.
他有几条腿
How many legs has he got?
打扰了 各位 他真的需要休息了
Excuse me, guys? He really does need his rest.
如果情况有变我会给大家打电♥话♥的
I’ll give you a call if anything changes.
明天见 爸爸
See you tomorrow, Dad.
再见 爸爸
See you, Dad.
米歇尔
Michelle?
怎么了
Yeah?
如果爸爸走了会发生什么
What will happen if Dad goes away?
然后我会怎么样呢
What will happen with me then?
我会照顾你的 兄弟
I’ll look after you, buddy.
因为你还没有男朋友
Because you haven’t got a boyfriend.

No!
不 你这个蠢货
No, you dingbat!

No.
因为你是我最好的朋友
‘Cause you’re my best friend.
而且我们会共同建设一个家
And… we’re gonna build a home,
我会有很多很多马
and I’ll have a ton of horses.
我会训练他们然后你会成为我的一号♥马夫
I’ll train ’em up and you’ll be my number one strapper.
如果你死了会发生什么呢
What will happen if you die?
在吗 米歇尔
Hello? Michelle?
米歇尔 他走了
Michelle, he’s gone.
米歇尔
Michelle?
管家和医生 他们什么都知道
Stewards and doctors! They know stuff-all!
为你的王子而战吧 亲爱的
Go fight for your Prince, love.
她已经被禁赛了
She’s served her suspension.
她就是那个冒着风险
She was the one that qualified your horse
将你的马训练合格于墨尔本杯的人
for the Melbourne Cup by taking risks.
所以为什么不给她一次机会
So why not take one on her?
我们已经给这匹跛腿马花了很多钱医治
We’ve put thousands into this broken horse’s medical bills.
三个骨片手术 腹部大手术
Three bone chip operations. Major abdominal surgery.
六岁 他还能赛跑真是个奇迹
Six years old. It’s a miracle he’s racing.
-确实 -这是我们最后挽回的机会
– Exactly. – This is our last chance to make something back.
如果他不能拿到前十
And if he doesn’t end up in the top ten,
我们就再也拿不回那些钱了
that’s money we’ll never see again.
面对事实吧 没有女骑师
Face facts – no woman jockey’s even
接近于赢得墨尔本杯
come close to winning the Melbourne Cup.
这全取决于最后100米内的力量冲刺
It all comes down to strength in that last 100 meters.
最重要的是 她太鲁莽了
Bottom line, she’s too reckless.
那就是她被禁赛的原因
That’s why she got susp…
你们从没质疑过我骑王子
You’ve never had a problem with me riding Prince.
但现在你们突然想要找人替代我
And now all of a sudden you want to replace me.
为什么
Why?
小米 这不是一件私事
Shell, it’s nothing personal.
我们只是想给这匹马最好的机会
We’re just trying to give the horse his best chance.
我几乎参与了它的每一次比赛
I have ridden him in almost every race.
我得到了它的信任 它也得到我的认可
I get that horse and he gets me.
它就是我的
He’s mine.
这个比赛是一场艰难的战争 你需要力量
The Cup is a hard race. You need strength.
我会告诉你你需要什么
I’ll tell you what you need.
你认为这只与力量有关
You think it’s all about strength.
可这远远不止于此
It is about so much more than that.
你需要理解你的马
You need to understand your horse.
你需要理解赛场的技巧
You need the skill to read the field.
最重要的是
And most of all…
你需要耐心
you need to be patient!
如果你们都不这么想
And if you all think differently, then…
好吧 那就
well, then…
你们全是一群蠢货
you’re all a bunch of bloody idiots!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!