你给你♥爸♥爸打过电♥话♥了吗
Have you called your father yet?
我试过了
I tried.
多试几次 你们两个一样固执
Well, please try harder. You’re both as stubborn as each other.
瘦身 塑形 美体
“Slims, shapes and sculpts”.
我是什么 断臂维纳斯吗
What am I, the Venus de Milo?
我试了两次 他却从来没试过
I have tried twice. He hasn’t even tried at all.
两次 真的吗 太辛苦了吧
Twice! Really? That hard?
可把你累坏了
Ooh! You must be exhausted.
你好 皮特
Hello, Peter.
不 恐怕她已经排满了
No, I’m afraid she’s solidly booked.
等 等一下
H-hang on.
不 我应该可以把你排进去的
No, I might just be able to squeeze you in…
可能会很赶 但她可以做到的
It’ll be tight, but I think she’ll be able to do it.
太好了 回头见
Excellent. Bye!
-你进一级赛了 -你说真的吗
– You’ve got a Group 1. – Are you for real?
皮特 桑麦斯 克拉斯基 满利谷
Peter Summers. Krasky. Moonee Valley!
-史蒂夫 -你好 小米
– Stevie. – Hi, Shelly.
你好 老弟
Hey. Hey, buddy. Um…
-爸爸在吗 -在
– Is Dad there? – Yeah, he is.
你能叫他接电♥话♥吗
Do you reckon you could get him for me?

Okay.
爸爸 米歇尔打给你
Dad. Michelle’s on the phone.
他说他很忙
He said he’s too busy.
好吧
Okay.
你能告诉他我进一级赛了吗
Hey, can you tell him that I got a Group 1?

Okay.
-谢了老弟 -回见
– Thanks, bud. – See ya.
欢迎来到满利谷观看一级赛
And a big welcome to Moonee Valley on a major Group 1 day.
满利谷
赛马场状况极佳
The track is in magnificent condition
跑道等级为标准四级
and it’s rated a good four,
围栏今日也已放置到位
and the rail is in the true place today…
戴米恩 见到你我真是太高兴了
Oh, hi, Damien, hi! So excited to meet you!
-你来了 -当然了
– You made it! – Sure did.
-爸爸带你来的吗 -不 凯西带我来的
– Did Dad bring you? – No. Cathy did.
我押了十块钱在你身上
I put ten bucks on you.
谢了 老弟
Oh, thanks, buddy!
我赌你是第四名
Fourth place.
潮湿
Damp.
靠近围栏得慢点
Slow on the rail.
乖乖 没事的
It’s okay, boy.
放松点
Hey, boy. Just relax.
你好吗
How you going?
好孩子
You’re a good boy.
你今天能赢的
Gonna win today.
好孩子
Good boy.
你不应该在这里
You know that you’re not supposed to be in there?
没事
It’s okay.
我有唐氏综合征
I’m Down syndrome.
你喜欢马是吗
You like horses, do you?
有的我喜欢 有的不喜欢
Some I do, some I don’t.
放松
Easy.
确实 有的马也很恶心我
Yeah, some give me the shits too.
你觉得这匹怎么样
What do you think of this one?
他很孤独
He’s lonely.
但我喜欢这匹马
But I love this horse.
兄弟 你叫什么名字
What’s your name, mate?
史蒂夫·佩恩
Stevie Payne.
-你是裴迪的儿子吗 -是的
– You Paddy’s son? – Yes, I am.
这才是好孩子
There’s a good boy.
空出了一条完美的直线
Left on a pretty good line, to.
克拉斯基的速度不是很快
Krasky showed not a great deal of speed…
继续啊
Oi! Keep going!
走开 你干嘛 离我远点
Get back! What are you doing? Get off me!
注意内侧
Inside!
你挨到我了 走开
You’re bloody on me! Get off!
让开
Get out of the way!
-别碍事 -哪来滚哪去
– Get off me! – Get back to the bush where you belong!
但今晚米歇尔·佩恩获得了胜利
But Michelle Payne is in the winner’s circle tonight,
她骑着克拉斯基超出四分之三个马身
and she gets Krasky home by three-quarters.
艾德哈拉第二名 斯穆斯·克鲁第三名
Eldehara second, ahead of Smooth Crew,
再是扭曲的心
then Twisted Heart,
在比赛中和提普迪公主有一定差距
a gap in the race in to Princess Tippity…
他们应该把你交给负责人
You should be hauled in front of the stewards for that.
因为你把整个比赛置于险地
You put the entire field in danger.
我把整个比赛置于险地
I put the field in danger?
你才搞错了 赛道上都没位置了你还硬挤
You’re the one in the wrong. You moved when there was no room.
那你要我怎样 为你铺红毯吗
What do you want me to do? Roll out the red carpet for you?
好好想想谁是第一 谁是第二
Just remind me who came first and who came second.
体重达标
Correct weight.
我明天要把你从克兰本拉回来
I’m pulling you from Cranbourne tomorrow.
婚礼在一点钟 太赶了
The wedding’s at 1:00. It’s too tight.
不赶 我算好时间了 没事的
No, it’s not. No, I’ve done the timings. It’s fine.
你做的很好 米歇尔
Nice ride out there, Michelle.
-谢谢 -你好 拉斯蒂 我是琼
– Thanks. – Rusty. G’day, Joan.
你能在周六前把体重减到50公斤吗
Do you reckon you can get your weight down to 50 by Saturday?
拉斯蒂 她肯定不行 她有53公斤
No, Rusty, she definitely can’t. She’s 53 kilos.
-什么马 -海参威 在桑多
– Horse? – Vladivostok. Sandown.
一级赛
Group 1.
当然可以
Sure can.
-三公斤 不可能 -简单
– Three kilos? No way. – Easy.
很好
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
各位 此情此景多么美好啊
What terrific conditions we have here today, folks.
我们有一匹血统高贵的小母马
We’ve got a fine young filly from a great pedigree
和一匹英俊的小公马
and a terrific young stallion.
我们聚集于此
But seriously, we gather here
共祝两位新人喜结连理
to unite these two people in matrimony.
他们经过慎重的考虑
Their decision to marry has not been taken lightly,
今天 他们宣布
and today, they publicly declare
彼此相爱 彼此忠诚
their private love and devotion to each other.
K. 麦克艾维 我能说什么呢
K. McEvoy, what can I say?
我想感谢他娶走了凯西
I would thank him for taking Cathy off my hands,
只是 看看你 伙计
except look at you, mate.
你是不是有点自不量力
You’re punching above your weight.
他是个很好的家伙
He’s a terrific bloke.
更重要的是 他是个很好的骑师
Uh, more importantly, a terrific jockey.
他也很幸运 因为他今天娶走了凯西
And a lucky one too, because he’s got our Cathy today,
凯西和我其他女儿一样
and, um… like all my girls,
都像她们母亲一样美丽
she gets her looks from her mum, and, um…
我们在今天怀念她
we remember her today, but, um…
不论如何 让我们祝福这对新人
Anyway, I want to toast the bridal couple.
请各位举杯
Please raise your glasses.
敬K·麦克艾维和凯西
To K. McEvoy and Cathy.
敬新人
The happy couple.
请允许我占用一点时间
And if I could just take a moment
敬一个人 他比任何我知道的人
to toast someone who has done more work
都更努力
than anyone else I know
并且最终得到了回报
and has finally been rewarded for that.
我们的史蒂夫
Our Stevie…
他上周得到了一份全职工作
has last week been offered a full-time job
在瓦伦布尔协助D·K·威尔研究新的装备
for D.K. Weir at his new training outfit at Warrnambool.
这杯敬你 史蒂夫
So, here’s to you, Stevie.
我们为你自豪 小伙子
We’re so proud of you, mate.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Stevie! Stevie! Stevie!
老弟 我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you, buddy.
谢了
Thanks.
-我要去坐会 -好
– I’m gonna sit down. – Yeah.
还好吗 小丫头
How’s it going, Stinky?
看你一晚上都没吃东西
Come on. Haven’t seen you eat anything all night.
你要减到多少啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!