她跑得怎么样
How’d she run?
很不错 姿势优美
Yeah, clean in the wind,
直线跑力量十足
big, strong action on the straight.
-很好 带她再去跑一圈 -放松点
– All right, well, take her round again. – Easy.
你也是佩恩家的吗
Another Payne, eh?
是的
Yeah!
你们家还有人擅长骑马吗
Is that tap ever gonna be turned off?
虽然我只是个学徒 但我很乐意骑
Oh, I’m still an apprentice, but I’m happy to ride…
你父亲最近怎么样
How’s your dad?
好 他很好
Good! Yeah. Yeah, good.
代我向他问好
Say good day to him for me.
伙计 你觉得她周六前能准备好吗
You reckon she’ll be ready by Saturday, mate?
看你能不能让他试试身手
See you get him stretched out a little.
奥利奥利
Ollie. Ollie.
-嗨 伙计们 -你好 孩子
– Hey, fellas. – G’day, son.
D·奥利弗
D. Oliver!
来了个厉害的人
Ah, the great man.
-你好啊 -最近怎么样
– How are you? – How are you?
-奥利孩子 最近怎么样 -挺好的
– Ollie, how are you, son? – Good, good.
小米最近怎么样了
How’s Shelly going in the big smoke?
凯西说她正处于艰难时期
Well, Cathy says she’s struggling.
泰瑞莎告诉我
Therese tells me…
等等 为什么你的女儿要
Hang on, why are Cathy and Therese
凯西和泰瑞莎来告诉你
telling you about your own daughter?
琼妮
Joanie…
我觉得她可能需要一个人在那里教导她
I think she might need someone to manage her down there.
如果你在指望我 我可从来没干过那种活
If you’re looking at me, I’ve never managed anyone in my life.
其他孩子都和玛丽生活过
See, all the others, they… they had their time with Mary,
只有米歇尔 从来没有
but Michelle, she’s never had any, um…
母爱吗
Mothering?
不光是经纪人 更像是一个照顾她的人
Someone more than a manager. Someone to look out for her.
一个更加
More of a…
女性化的角色
female type.
看来就是在说我了
Suppose that roughly sums me up.
是的
Yeah.
我知道你现在还不会让我比赛
I know you won’t give me a race ride yet,
但是 我也愿意做场地工作
but, um… I’m happy just to do track work.
我不需要任何报酬
You don’t even need to pay me.
谢谢你 加利
Thanks, Garry.
你兄弟帕特里克是个好驯马师
Your brother Patrick’s going well as a trainer.
是啊
Yeah, he is.
安德鲁也要开始驯马了吗
And Andrew’s moved into training too?
是的
Yeah, he has.
你和你姐姐们一样厉害吗
You as good as your sisters?
我更厉害
Better.
所以你能不能让我骑一次马
So, will you give me a ride or not?
那要看你能不能让我骑一次
That depends on whether you give me one.
♪ 我像一个疲倦的拳击手站在角落 ♪
♪ I stand in the corner like a tired boxer ♪
♪ 一拳抵着颧骨 另一只撑着围绳 ♪
♪ One hand on my cheekbone, one hand on the rope ♪
♪ 全身的血涌向喉头 ♪
♪ And all my veins pump blood into my throat ♪
♪ 才能扳回这局 ♪
♪ So I can hit the note, go do it all again ♪
♪ 我向所有人致意 ♪
♪ Tell them all I said hi ♪
♪ 我向所有人致意 ♪
♪ Tell them all I said hi ♪
今天过得怎么样 有什么好事吗
How’d you go today? Any luck?
挺好的 有几个机会
Yeah, good. Got a couple of possibilities.
是啊 谢谢爸爸
Yeah. Thanks, Dad.
我知道 我太高兴了
No, I know. I’m over the moon. Yeah.
米歇尔刚回来了 你跟她说吧
Hey, Michelle just walked in. I’ll hand you over.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
再见 爸
Bye, Dad.
爸爸说他得去喂马了
Said he had to go feed the horses.

Yeah.
凯林和我想说
So, Kerrin and I have some news…
你能把我介绍给李·弗雷曼吗
Do you reckon you could introduce me to Lee Freedman?
我就说她肯定会这样的
I told you she’d do this.
怎么了
What?
我要退役了
I’m retiring.
为什么
Why?
凯林和我要结婚了
Kerrin and I are getting married!
你为什么要退役
No, why are you retiring?
因为我已经骑了3000多场了
Because I’ve had over 3,000 rides
比起每天凌晨三点起床 一圈一圈地骑马
and there’s other things I want to do
我还有其他事情想做
than get up at 3am and ride round and round in circles.
恭 恭喜你
C-congratulations!
谢谢你
Thank you!
♪ 全世界都以为我放弃了 ♪
♪ Yeah I bet the whole world thought that I would give up ♪
沃巴特
Wombat!
怎么了
What?
布埃尔迪又想让我上场了
Bairdy wants me to take him out again.
♪ 全世界都以为我放弃了 ♪
♪ Yeah I bet the whole world thought that I would give up ♪
真的吗 他没跟我说
Really? Well, he never told me.
是啊 帮我一把
Yeah. Give us a leg up.
♪ 我向所有人致意 ♪
♪ Tell them all I said hi, ♪
布埃尔迪 谁在骑你的马
Who’s that riding your horse, Bairdy?
♪ 希望你们都过得好 ♪
♪ hope you’ve been well ♪
♪ 当我煎熬时 你睡得香甜 ♪
♪ You’ve been asleep while I’ve been in hell ♪
不知道啊
No bloody idea.
♪ 我要问候所有人 ♪
♪ Tell them all I said hi, ♪
那是佩恩家的姑娘
It’s the Payne girl.
♪ 祝愿他们过得愉快 ♪
♪ have a nice day ♪
♪ 我不会有事的 别为我担心 ♪
♪ I’ll be just fine, don’t worry about me ♪
身材不错啊
Not bad form.
她穿着马裤 这可不好说
Hard to tell with her jodhpurs on.
♪ 我向所有人致意 ♪
♪ Tell them all I said hi ♪
♪ 我向所有人致意 ♪
♪ Tell them all I said hi ♪
没错 她骑马的平衡感很好
Yes, she’s got great balance in the saddle.
是的 她
Yes. “She”.
克莱夫 这个女名是有原因的
It is a female name for a good reason, Clive.
她是女骑师
A woman jockey.
不 我们已经谈过了 拉斯蒂
No, we’ve covered that, Rusty.
没错 女性
Yeah, female.
只要你愿意 她就能人马合一
A human mare, if you like.
不 安德鲁现在是驯马师
No, Andrew’s a trainer now.
内森
Nathan?
好吧 内特 我不想多说 这是你的损失
Okay, I’m not gonna argue, Nate. Your loss.
爸爸叫你当我的经纪人 对吗
Dad asked you to be my manager, didn’t he?
不 我主动要当的
No. I offered.
好吧 他是让我当 但是我不该告诉你
Okay, yes, he did, but I’m not supposed to tell you.
确实 我毫无经验 而且显然我并不擅长
And, yes, I have no experience, and clearly I’m no good at it.
哪位
Yes?
你好 柯林
Oh. Hello, Colin.
我不知道 她很忙
Gee, I don’t know. She’s pretty busy.
我们应该可以办到
Yeah, look, we should be able to make that work.
她会去的 再见
Okay. She’ll be there. Bye.
我们要比赛去了
And we’re off and racing!
不 米克 她来不及去威利比了
No, Mick, Werribee’s gonna be too tight for her to get to.
来得及啊 凯恩顿 11:20
No, it’s not. Kyneton 11:20,
克布拉姆
Kyabram…
2:10
See, 2:10…
-手别离方向盘啊 -然后四点回威利比
– Hands on the wheel. – And back to Werribee at four o’clock.
没事
It’s fine.
老天 小米 靠边停 我来开
Oh, dear Jesus, Shelly. Pull over. Let me drive.
我再打给你
I’ll call you back.
你觉得这个穿在裙子里会露出来吗
Think that’ll show under the dress?
要是没进一级赛 我的事业就完了
Unless I get a Group 1, my career’s going nowhere.
你得直接打给马主们
You need to call the owners directly.
小米 今天我休息
Shelly, it’s my one day off.
我要为你姐姐的婚礼
I’m trying to get an outfit organized
准备一套衣服 拜托
for your sister’s wedding. Please.
减重神器 让我看看
“Weapon of Mass Reduction”? Now we’re talking!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!