是的 我们也这么认为 理查德
Absolutely.
必须的
So, here’s what we’re gonna do.
听好了 我们打算这么做
We’re trying to be as authentic as possible
为了做到尽量真实
and part of that has to do with how you treat a suspect.
这其中包括你是如何对待嫌疑人的
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
All right? So, what we’re gonna is we’re gonna pretend
好吗 所以 我们接下来要假装
that we actually brought you in, in that regard.
把你带入到这个场景中
Right? That…
可以吗 这
And we read you your Miranda rights and you’ve agreed to waive them.
我们向你宣读米兰达警告 你同意放弃这项权利
In fact, we have a form you can si Yeah. Why don’t you..
事实上 你可以签一份表格 是的 为什么你不
This’ll be good.
这就再好不过了
Just so it looks real.
这样看上去就真实了
Yeah. So, you just sign on the bottom there
是的 你在下面签上字
and we’ll get that on tape
我们把它录下来
and then we’ll continue on with the interview.
然后我们继续采访
Okay.
可以
Yeah.
好的
I’m sorry, Richard, maybe I wasn’t clear.
对不起 理查德 可能我没有说清楚
You actually have to physically sign the paper.
你得真的把名签上
This is a real document.
这是一份真实的文件
Well, of course.
当然了
We’re going for authenticity here, Richard.
我们是为了确保真实性 理查德
It has to be real for the video.
为了保证视频的真实性
sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
I don’t think I would feel comfortable signing something like this.
我觉得签这样的文件会让我不舒服
Richard, we just want…
理查德 我们只是想
You know what? Why don’t we… Why don’t we take a quick break?
知道吗 我们为什么不 为什么不中断一会
Go ahead and stop the camera. Okay.
下面停止摄像 好的
Um…

Yeah. Okay. We’ll just talk for a second.
是啊 好的 我们去聊两句
We’ll be right back. Right back.
我们马上回来 马上
I was a sheriff deputy.
我做过副警长
Habersham County.
在哈伯沙姆县
All right, Richard.
好的 理查德
We’re gonna pretend like none of that ever happened.
我们要装作什么都没有发生过
Let’s get a new tape going. Okay?
咱们换上一盘新带子继续 好吗
Um…

What we’re gonna do now…
现在我们要
There you go. I got it
就这样 我拿到了
Get her out there and we’ll throw it away.
把它拿出来 扔掉
What we’re gonna do now is
现在我们要做的是
Agent Bennet’s gonna come back in the room,
探员贝内特会回到这个房♥间
he’s gonna reintroduce himself, show you his credentials,
他会重新介绍自己 向你展示证件
just like a professional interview.
就像一次专业的采访
And then we’re gonna actually read you your Miranda rights.
然后我们会向你真的宣读米兰达警告
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样
To make it more authentic, Richard.
让它更真实 理查德
We want this to look as authentic as possible.
我们想让这个看起来尽可能真实
Come on in, Agent Bennet.
进来吧 贝内特探员
Mr. Jewell…
朱维尔先生
Special Agent Dan Bennet, FBI.
我联邦调特别探员丹·贝内特
I’m sorry. I think… I’m sorry. You have the right to…
抱歉 我觉得 抱歉 你有权
I think maybe I should contact my attorney.
我需要联♥系♥一下我的律师
Now, why would you wanna do that, Richard?
为什么要这么做 理查德
I mean…
我意思是
You’re the hero, right?
你是一个英雄 对吧
Unless there’s something you wanna tell us.
除非你有什么想告诉我们的
No. But I just
没 我只是
think I better call him.
觉得我最好打给他
Okay.

Here you go.
打吧
Press nine.
按九
Yes, hello, I’m calling Information to get ahold…
是的 你好 我想接信息中心找
The name is Watson Bryant He’s a lawyer.
一个叫沃森·布莱恩特的人 他是律师
Thank you. Yeah, connect me.
谢谢 是的 帮我转接
I’m getting his message machine.
我被转到了他的留言机
So, I’m gonna leave a message for him.
所以 我打算给他留言
Go ahead. Leave a message and that’ll be…
继续 留言是
This…
我是
This is Watson.
沃森
Watson Bryant, this is Richard Jewell
沃森·布莱恩特 我是理查德·朱维尔
calling in regards to, urn,
打给你是因为 呃
something somewhat serious, I would like you to call me back.
有要事要找你 希望你给我回电
I’m at the FBI office in Atlanta,
我在亚特兰大的联邦调查局办公室
If you could call me back at your earliest convenience.
不知你能否尽快给我回电♥话♥
Thank you. Bye,
谢谢你 再见
You can’t leave your phone off. I have to be able to reach you.
你不能把手♥机♥关机 我必须要能联♥系♥到你
What’s wrong?
怎么了
You need more toner?
你想要更多护肤霜吗
He called three times. Who? Who called?
他打了三次电♥话♥ 谁 谁打的
Who? Richard.
谁 理查德
Three times from the FBI interrogation room.
三次都是从联邦调查局审讯室打来
All right, all right, all right, slow down. Slow down.
好吧 好吧 好吧 冷静 冷静
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Am I the only lawyer this guy knows?
我是这人唯一认识的律师吗
Yes.
没错
The paper says…
报纸说
Paper says the Bureau has him dead to rights.
报纸说局里已经把他绳之以法了
Where I come from, when the government says someone’s guilty…
在我那里 当政♥府♥说某人有罪时
…it’s how you know they’re innocent.
你就知道他们是无辜的
It’s different here?
这里会有不同吗
I don’t know. Looks pretty bad.
我不知道 看起来挺惨的
I don’t care.
我不管
We’ll get three or four cases as juicy as this tomorrow
明天我们有三四件像这样刺♥激♥的案子
and you have so much else to do.
而你还有很多其他事要做
All right, all right. Connect me with the field office, would you, Nadya?
好吧 好吧 帮我跟外地办事处接线 可以吗 纳迪娅
Right away.
这就来
Thank you.
谢谢
Unless you’re too busy.
除非你太忙了
Don’t you have any work to do? I have nothing else to do, no.
你没有其他事要做吗 我没有其他事要做 没有
Yes, this is Watson Bryant, attorney for Richard Jewell.
是的 我是沃森·布莱恩特 理查德·杰维尔的律师
I’d like to speak to my client, please.
我想跟我的当事人说话 拜托了
I’m sorry, sir, we have no one here by that name.
抱歉 先生 我们这里没有叫这个名字的人
Yeah, you do, actually.
是啊 你说的对 的确如此
Put me on the phone with my client now.
现在让我和我的当事人通话
Please call back later, sir. Maybe we’ll have more information.
请稍后打来 先生 也许我们能获取更多信息
Dial that number again, would you?
再拨一次那个号♥码 好吗
Yeah, this is Watson Bryant again, attorney for Richard Jewell.
对 我是沃森·布莱恩特 理查德·杰维尔的律师
My next call is gonna be to Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes
我的下一通电♥话♥是打给迈克·华♥莱♥士♥的60分钟电♥话♥
to ask him why the FBI would deny a citizen
问他为什么联邦调查局矢口否认一个市民
his constitutional right to legal counsel.
获得法律顾问的宪法权利
Can I have the spelling of your name, please?
请告诉我你名字的拼法好吗
Got a call for you.
有你的电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
Richard, it’s Watson. What are you doing in there?
理查德 我是沃森 你在那做什么
They said they needed me for a training film.
他们说他们需要我拍一部训练片
No, they don’t need you for…
不 他们不需要你来
You’re a suspect Have you read the newspapers?
你现在是嫌疑人 你没看报纸吗
Have you signed anything? Have you confessed to anything?
你有签什么吗 有供认什么吗
No, of course not. I didn’t do this.
没 当然没有 我没有这么做
All right, listen to me. Listen to me real carefully.
好的 听我说 认认真真听我说
Just don’t say anything to anyone. You understand me?
对任何人闭口不言 你明白我意思吗
Get your ass out of there.
离开那个鬼地方
Let me talk to the agent in charge.
让我和负责的探员谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
他想跟你谈
This is Agent Shaw,
我是探员肖
This interrogation’s over. Not another word, you hear me?
审讯结束了 没什么可说的 听见没
He’s been cooperating fully.
他一直在全力配合
Hey, did I stutter?
嘿 我口吃了吗
No more questions!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!