目前是联邦调查局的调查目标
that resulted in two deaths and injured more than 100.
爆♥炸♥导致两人死亡 超百人受伤
Richard Jewell, 33, a former law enforcement officer
理查德·朱维尔 33岁 前执法机关人员
fits the profile of the lone bomber.
符合独行炸♥弹♥客的犯罪侧写
This profile generally includes a frustrated white man
这份侧写大致为失意的白人男子
who is a former police officer, member of the military,
退休警员 或退伍军人
or police wannabe who seeks to become a hero.
或想要从警的人 此人一心想成为英雄
Jewell has become a celebrity in the wake of the bombing,
随着爆♥炸♥的发生
making appearances on The Today Show,”
朱维尔成为名人 并将登上今日秀”
FBI knows you have this?
FBI知道你有这些消息吗
Oh, yeah, My guy says everybody’s got it.
哦 是的 我的线人说每个人都知道了
Networks have it.
网络上有了
CNN has it.
CNN有了
Got a guy at GBI says the same thing. Bureau’s looking at Jewell.
GBI有个人也是这么说的 局里是在调查朱维尔
Then why isn’t anyone reporting it?
那为什么没有任何人报导这件事
Anybody feel like we’re getting worked here?
没有人感觉到我们被利用了吗
God damn, John, these are our Olympics.
该死的 约翰 我们负责报道奥♥运♥会
If we don’t lead on this story, what the fuck are we doing here?
如果我们不先发布这则消息 那我们在这做什么
Okay.
行吧
Tear up the afternoon edition, and replate the front page.
去掉下午版的内容 把头版换成这个
We’re running it
我们要报道这件事儿
Thank you.
谢谢
This is CNN Breaking News,
这里是CNN突发新闻
We’ve been asked to relay the story to you verbatim, which we’ll do.
我们被要求向大家逐字转播这则新闻报道
“The security guard,” and this is a quote from The Atlanta Journal,
这是来自《亚特兰大期刊》的引文 “最先警告警♥察♥
“who first alerted police to the pipe bomb
在世纪奥利匹克公园
that exploded in Centennial Olympic Park
有炸♥药♥存在的那名保安
is the focus of the federal investigation…”
成为了政♥府♥调查的焦点 ”
Now, to recap quickly, we are just getting details
现在 让我们来快速回顾一下 我们刚得知了
on what appears to be a major development,.
重大进展的一些细节
Congratulations.
恭喜
Whoo!

Yeah!

Who the fuck leaked this investigation to the AJC? Huh?
是谁把调查的事泄露给了亚特兰大期刊报 啊
Shaw!
肖恩
Sir? Get Jewell in here.
长官 把朱维尔带来
Nonconfrontational interview, today!
进行非对抗性面谈 今天
Hello? Richard Jewell?
你好 理查德·朱维尔吗
Yeah. I’m… I’m Richard.
是的 我 我是理查德
Special Agents Dan Bennet, Tom Shaw, FBI. You got a minute?
联邦特别探员丹·贝内特 汤姆·肖恩 有空吗
Yeah, I’ve got… Yeah, I’ve got a minute. Come on in.
有 我 是的 我有空 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Ma’am.
夫人
Um…

Um, Mama, this is Agent Bennet and Shaw.
呃 妈妈 这是探员贝内特和肖恩
Nice to meet you. This is my mother, Bobi.
很高兴见到你 这是我妈妈 波比
How do you do? Pleasure, ma’am.
你好吗 很高兴见到你 夫人
What can I do for y’all?
我能为你们做点什么
Well, the Bureau’s actually putting together a training video
我们局正在制♥作♥一个训练视频
on how to deal with suspicious packages, and we’d love you to be a part of it.
关于如何处理可疑包裹的 希望你能参加
How’s that sound to you?
你觉得怎么样
I would love to help out with that, yeah, absolutely.
乐意效劳 是的 没问题
You did it, Richard. You showed them what kind of cop you can be.
你做到了 理查德 你让他们看到了你是怎么做警♥察♥的
Look at this.
你做到了
See, the only thing is that we’re shooting it today.
是这样 我们今天就要拍
So, we’d need you to follow us to the field office right now.
所以 你现在就得跟我们去办公室
Because time’s a little bit tight. Is that okay?
因为时间挺紧的 可以吗
You know what? I would love to, but I still got to work today.
知道吗 我很愿意去 可我今天还要上班
I got my shift
今天我轮值
Uh, this won’t take long, Richard.
呃 不会很久的 理查德
Yeah, you know what? I bet we can make that work.
好的 知道吗 我会去的
I can call in and tell them I’m gonna be a little bit late.
我可以打电♥话♥告诉他们晚去一会
I mean, I want to help you all, and I’m law enforcement, too.
我的意思是 我想帮你们 我也在执法部门
We know that Yes, indeed. We know that.
我们知道 确实如此 我们知道
Yeah.
是的
All right So, you’re all set to go, then, huh?
好吧 那么 咱们出发吧
Yep. Yeah. Great.
好 好 好极了
Let’s do it Lovely to meet you, ma’am.
出发吧 很高兴见到你 夫人
Thank you very much. Nice to meet you.
非常感谢 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you. Lovely home.
很高兴见到你 您家很温馨
I don’t know what’s going on.
我不知道发生了什么
I’m so proud of you.
为你骄傲
Oh, goodness.
噢 上帝
Mr. Jewell… Why are the FBI here?
朱维尔先生 联邦调查局来这里做什么
Mr. Jewell, what have they told you?
朱维尔先生 他们对你说了什么
Are they letting you go back to work?
他们让你回去工作吗
Uh, yeah.
呃 是的
They’re letting you go to work? You’re good to go?
他们让你复工了 你能走了吗
Yeah.
是的
Are the FBI investigating you?
联邦调查局正在调查你吗
I imagine they’ll investigate anyone who was at the park that night.
我想他们会调查那天晚上公园里的每一个人
That includes all of you, too.
也包括你们所有人
Have they told you yet you can’t leave town?
他们有没有告诉你不能离开市区
No.
没有
Mr. Jewell, are you under arrest?
朱维尔先生 你被捕了吗
You’re free to go wherever you like?
你可以随意走动吗
You’re free to go wherever you’d like, Richard?
你可以自♥由♥出行吗 理查德
Who are you working with? What happened out there?
你为谁工作 发生了什么事
What do you think of the appearance that
如今人们认为你是头号♥嫌疑犯
people are saying that you are now the prime suspect?
你如何看待这种现象
What’s going on, Richard?
这是怎么回事 理查德
I’m not a suspect.
我不是嫌疑犯
Why are you talking to the FBI?
你为什么跟联邦调查局谈话
Mr. Jewell, what does the FBI want with you?
朱维尔先生 联邦调查局找你做什么
Can you give us any more information?
能不能再给我们透露点信息
Sorry, I think I got some media following me.
不好意思 那些媒体的人一直跟着我
No. Those are our guys, bud. Those are our guys.
不 那都是我们的人 我们的人
“Richard Jewell, 33, a former law enforcement officer,”
“理查德·朱维尔 33岁 之前在执法部门工作”
the story goes on to say, “fits the profile of the lone bomber.
文章说 “符合独行炸♥弹♥客的犯罪侧写
This profile generally includes a frustrated white man
这份侧写大致为失意的白人男子
who is a former police officer, member of the military,
退休警员 或当过兵
or police wannabe who seeks to become a hero.
或者想要从警的人 此人一心想成为英雄
The security guard who first alerted police to the pipe bomb
第一个在世纪奥林匹克公园发现管状炸♥弹♥
that exploded in Centennial Olympic Park,”
并报告警方的保安
So, up until it obviously went sideways,
所以 直到出现明显的异常前
everything pretty normal about that evening, right?
那天晚上一切正常 对吗
No, it was a regular night from what I could tell.
是的 我觉得就是一个普通的夜晚
Everyone was having a great time.
所有人都玩得很开心
It was like a celebration.
就像在庆祝
Yeah. No air of…
是的 毫无
Yeah, you were having fun.
是的 你玩的很开心
I was having fun. It was a good time.
我也玩得很开心 是一段快乐时光
But there was some guys
但是有几个家伙
with beer cans or something like that?
带着啤酒罐或者之类的东西
Guys behind the tower.
塔楼后面的家伙
What were they doing there? They were throwing…
他们在干嘛 他们在扔
Beer bottles. Beer bottles. Yeah.
啤酒瓶 啤酒瓶 是的
They were horsing around, fooling.
他们在打闹 嬉戏
I broke it up and I gave them atalking-to, and they left Yep.
我打断了他们 跟他们讲了一下 他们就离开了
And that was behind the tower?
就在塔楼后面吗
Yes, sir. Right
是的 长官 好的
then you came back around the tower
然后你又回到塔楼附近
and that’s where you saw the package unattended?
在那里你看见了被丢弃的包
Yes, sir. Right
是的 长官 没错
And did you see anyone walking away from the bench?
你看到有人从长椅边离开吗
No, sir. I would’ve tailed them if I did.
没有 长官 如果看到 我会跟着他的
Yeah.
好的
So, you have no idea who might have put that package there?
所以 你也不知道是谁把包放在这里的
No, sir.
是的 长官
But whoever did, I think they ought to fry.
但不管是谁干的 我觉得他们都该被处死
Yeah. We think so, too, Richard.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!