Hello, Richard. Pleasure to meet you.
你好 理查德 见到你很高兴
I would like to talk to you about your story.
我想和你谈谈你的故事
Are you free?
你有时间吗
Uh… Am I free? Can I talk to him? Sure. Sure.
额 我现在可以走了吗 我可以和他谈谈吗 当然 当然
All right. Let’s get a cup of coffee.
太好了 我们来喝点咖啡吧
Better yet, let’s get something to eat.
更好的是 我们可以去吃点东西
You’re not gonna hear a complaint out of me for that.
我完全同意
Let’s get you something good.
我们去吃点好的
No, no, no. I gotta go. I gotta go.
不 不 不 我得挂了 我要挂了
Richard.
理查德
Oh, my Lord.
噢 我的天啊
You’re everywhere.
你出名了
I mean, the phone has just been ringing off the hook.
我是说 电♥话♥刚刚一直在响
I need a secretary.
我都需要一个秘书了
Yeah, I think I might need a secretary, too.
是的 我想我也需要一个秘书
Some guy from New York just asked me if I wanna write a book.
有个从纽约来的人还问我想不想出书
You don’t mean it
得了别开玩笑啦
No, I’m not kidding you.
不 我没有开玩笑
They tell me, apparently…
他们告诉我 显然
Oh, Lord.
噢 天啊
Apparently, they got somebody who they think up all the stuff in the book,
显然 他们找到了完全符合书中形象的人
they type it out and then they just ask you,
他们把东西打印出来然后问你
“yes or no,” “true or false,” “did it happen?” Then they pay you.
“是或否” “真或假” “它真的发生了吗 ” 然后他们付钱给你
You do that for money.
这么做是为了挣钱
Oh, my God, you’re a rock star.
噢 天啊 你就像个摇滚明星
Tom Brokaw was even talking about you.
连汤姆·布罗考都在说你的事儿
I can’t even think right now.
我现在都不会思考了
Are you all right? You’ve been up for so long.
你还好吗 你一直都没睡
Oh, my God, it was so horrible. Mama, I’m sorry. I didn’t even hug you.
噢 天啊 太糟糕了 妈妈 抱歉 我都没有拥抱你
It was so awful. Awful. I know, I was there.
这太糟糕了 糟糕 我知道 我就在现场
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
Be thankful that you weren’t there.
谢天谢地你没在那
You could have been there. I know.
你本打算去那儿的 我知道
I couldn’t have handled that. No.
我控制不了 是啊
You were there two nights ago for Kenny Rogers.
两天前你去那儿看肯尼·罗杰斯
Can you imagine if you were there last night?
幸好你昨晚没在那儿
I know. I know. Sit down. Sit down.
我知道 我知道 坐下吧 先坐下
You must be really hungry. I’m gonna give you some food.
你一定很饿 我去给你弄点吃的
Oh, my goodness.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, Mama, I’m telling you what…
噢 妈妈 我跟你说
It was complete chaos, Mama.
现场一片混乱 妈妈
And to think I could’ve called in sick.
一想到我原本可能请病假
Think about how I was feeling yesterday.
还记得我昨天有多难受吗
I know. I could’ve called in sick.
我知道 我原本可能请病假的
I know.
我知道
Then what? Oh, my Lord.
然后会发生什么 噢 天啊
Shaw.
肖恩
No, I gotta go. Doing okay?
不 我得挂了 你还好吗
No.
不
That bomb went off on my watch.
那枚炸♥弹♥在我眼皮底下爆♥炸♥了
That’s my fucking park.
那是我负责的公园
We didn’t have enough eyeballs there. That’s on us.
我们没有足够的警卫监管 是我们的责任
Let’s just catch the son of a bitch, yeah?
让我们抓住那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 好吗
Yeah.
好的
I need you to get out to Habersham County.
我需要你到哈伯沙姆县去
Background on a former sheriffs deputy.
这是前副警长的背景
Might have some connection to the bombing.
也许和爆♥炸♥有关
Who is it?
是谁
The security guard.
那个保安
Hey, Richard!
嘿 理查德
Hey, way to go, man.
嘿 干得好 伙计
You made us all real proud.
我们都为你感到骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢你
Dr. Cleere, we wanna thank you for contacting the FBI
克莱尔博士 谢谢你联♥系♥联邦调查局
regarding your suspicions about Richard Jewell.
提出你对理查德·朱维尔的怀疑
I want to be clear, I haven’t accused him of anything.
我想说清楚 我没有指控他任何事
We completely understand.
我们完全理解
I just…
我只是
I see the attention he’s getting.
我看到他获得的关注了
It’s the kind of attention he was always seeking here.
这是他在这一直寻求的那种关注
Harassing students, pulling people over on the highway.
骚扰学生 在高速公路拦车
Just crazy behavior.
都是疯狂的行为
And I decided if my fears were correct,
我想如果我的疑虑无误
if he actually wasn’t the hero they’re making him out to be,
如果他不是人们所认为的英雄
and I had information pertinent to the fact,
而我有与事实相关的信息
which I failed to bring to light,
却没能公诸于众
it could jeopardize lives.
这可能会危及生命
Well, Dr. Cleere, you did the right thing in calling us.
好吧 克莱尔博士 你打电♥话♥给我们是对的
We will, rest assured, follow up on this.
请放心 我们会跟进这条线索的
Do you mind if we take this folder with us?
你介意我们带走这个文件夹吗
Please.
没问题
We’ll make a copy and get you the original back.
我们将复印一份 然后把原件还给你
Why is the goddamn ACOG reopening that park?
为什么该死的ACOG要重新开放那个公园
We don’t have shit!
我们什么都没查着
Okay, I wanna hear more about Jewell.
好了 我想知道更多关于朱维尔的事
Patrick?
帕特里克
All right.
没问题
Well, when I look at Jewell,
好吧 当我看到朱维尔这个案子
I think about the bomb scare at the LA Olympics in ’84.
我就想到了84年洛杉矶奥♥运♥会上的炸♥弹♥恐慌案
A bag left on a bus by the same cop who then discovered it
把袋子留在公交车上的和发现它的是同一个警♥察♥
And the fires in Idaho this summer
还有今年夏天爱达荷州的火灾
started by a firefighter who wanted the credit for putting them out.
是一名想要得到扑灭大火荣誉的消防员纵的火
A profile emerges here.
这是一种犯罪侧写
The false hero.
虚假英雄
In interviews, Jewell’s account of the bombing seems vague
在采访中 朱维尔对爆♥炸♥事件的描述含糊不清
and he looks uncomfortable discussing the victims.
他在讨论受害者的时候看起来很不自在
I also found that his mentioning on TV
我还发现他在电视上提到
that he wanted to get back into law enforcement a bit inappropriate.
说他想回到执法部门 这有点不合时宜
There’s a lot here that’s troubli
这有很多问题
And everything that Agent Shaw has learned about him
肖恩探员了解的一切信息
syncs up with this profile.
都同步在这个档案里了
You agree with that, Tom?
你也是这么想的吗 汤姆
Yes, sir, I do.
是的 长官 我是
Let’s put eyes on him.
我们需要监视他
Watson? Yeah?
沃森 怎么了
Watson? Yeah.
沃森 在
you have called on line one.
一号♥线有电♥话♥找你
is it Bill Gates randomly wondering if I need a million dollars so that’s an affirmative
是不是比尔盖茨问我是否需要一百万美元
If so, that’s an affirmative.
如果是的话 答案肯定的
It’s Richard Jewell.
是理查德·朱维尔
“Richard Jewell” Richard Jewell?
那个大英雄理查德·朱维尔
“Richard Jewell” Richard Jewell, line one.
就是大英雄理查德·朱维尔 他在一号♥线
Hello?
你好
Mr. Bryant
布莱恩特先生
Hey, I’m sorry to bother you.
嘿 抱歉打扰你
I just got your number from Information.
我刚从信息中心拿到你的号♥码
I hope you remember me.
希望你还记得我
Radar, you can call me Watson. You’re a national hero now.
雷达 叫我沃森 你现在可是全国的英雄
I’m glad you called. We’re running out of Snickers,
很高兴你打电♥话♥来 我们已经没有士力架了
Thank you, sir. How are you? How’s your family?
谢谢你 先生 你还好吗 家里怎么样
we’re all fine, yeah, yeah.
我们都很好 是的 是的
I see you’ve moved up from video games.
我看你已经不玩儿电子游戏了
Yep. Yeah, I didn’t mean to, but I guess I did.
是的 对 不是有意为之 但我想是的
Good job. That’s a prideful thing. What can I… What can I do you for?
干得好 那是件值得骄傲的事情 我能为你做点什么吗
Sir, I was calling you
先生 我打电♥话♥给你
because I wanted to know, have you ever done a book deal?
因为我想知道 你办过出书协议的合同吗
What, uh… Why?
什么 额 为什么问这个
With this whole bomb thing, I got these New York guys
因为这个爆♥炸♥事件 来了一些纽约的家伙
who are asking me to write a book
他们想让我写本书
and I don’t really know anything about that.
但我对那一无所知